Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 37. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 01:49:27 PM
If for the long term possible for bitcoin to be utilized as a means of payment however,the role of government is needed to provide a sense of security for someone if you want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 59
May 31, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Real life usage of bitcoin for me is my extra income, it's like my monthly salary because I hold it for long time and cash-out when the time is right and I have to buy something.
Activity: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
I always think that bitcoin is not suitable as a currency. It is more suitable as an investment product. Its value is volatile. As a currency, it needs a stable price as a reference to better become a medium for trading.
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 05:43:37 AM
In some countries, you can now use bitcoin to pay for tuition fees, buy grocery items, gadgets and more. You can also use this to pay you bills instantly. Most online shops available arenalso accepting bitcoons as payments.
Activity: 38
May 31, 2018, 05:06:50 AM
Yeah it take's time for the confirmation but the point is you can still use bitcoin if you dont have cast. If the bitcoin is known all around the world and all the people it can became our transaction everywhere but still it takes long long time if that happen. Bitcoin is still very useful.
Activity: 76
May 31, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

yes with bitcoin can be used for anything this is very beanfaat and help in many things and can realize our dream with the help of bitcoin
Activity: 30
May 31, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
If you give this some thought, it can be used as a popular payment medium. But currently, people are just concerned about multiplying their money by investing in it.
Activity: 62
May 31, 2018, 01:27:06 AM
Bitcoin can be used to pay for online shopping , like wise it is used for a lot exchanging medium. If not because of its instability some countries might have confirmed it as part of their currency
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 31, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
The real use of bitcoin is that you can buy a lot of things you need to care for bitcoin because I'm lucky because I have a BTC so far it will help me
Activity: 23
May 31, 2018, 12:20:16 AM
 They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
May 29, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
One thing we should know is that Bitcoin is still young and many countries and shops are yet to understand its concept and the benefits it can provide our society in terms of enhanced payment method. As Bitcoin grows in concept, more developments will fit in and increase the transaction fees to a more convenient one that even shops can adopt as "pay as you go" service.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
May 29, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

Yes, all crypto currencies are nowadays used as speculative asset due the high volatility of this "baby" market.
I hope that in a couple of years BTC will be more stable that would lead to its acceptance as a reliable method of payment.

what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Bitcoin has no real value to me unless you can buy a cup of coffee in the nearest store using BTC wallet or something like that.

Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
Investment, Payment, storing for profit, buying and selling and many more is its its usage. Real life usage! BTC is crypto currency. People is accepting this. Time will needed to make it more popular. Think of fiat money it also don't become popular in one night. Yea, some industries are now accepting bitcoin. One day it will take place beside fiat money, I do believe so.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
for the moment in my country for real activity with direct bitcoin can not be done because the government still prohibits using bitcoin directly as a means of payment or direct transaction with bitcoin
Activity: 336
May 29, 2018, 03:25:30 PM
in real life bitcoin usage is very much you can use bitcoin to buy whatever you want and you also can pay what you want to buy. some people can even exchange bitcoin with their local money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
May 29, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
Perhaps last year this time Bitcoin wasn't seen as a potential payment for services but due to the quick confirmation times and smallest of fees now, one can imagine the Bitcoin network being used for its original purpose. That purpose has been closer to fruition due to Lightning Network becoming more established and as of last week they now have $150,000 on the network. Slowly that will increase until one day two years from now, anybody who wants to use it and has no technical understanding can. And surely that will be the start to something great, as we will begin seeing micro transactions everyday in our society! Smiley
Activity: 105
May 29, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
Bitcoin is very helpful in our lives. Bitcoin is first online currency. It may use in every sector. So that it is used to get our salary.Morever we could pay any bill. Smiley Smiley Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
After knowing bitcoin I can buy valuable items, bitcoin is very useful if you know how to use it and many other things about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really valuable thing in the real life. Although it is a virtual currency but it helps us like real currency. Anyone can access it anywhere anytime with the help of Internet. Bitcoin mainly solve the money transaction related problem. Many user of Bitcoin mainly use bitcoin for this money transaction thing. Bitcoin change low transaction fee and also provide fast processing with secure online transactions. Many user of it use it for online shopping because many online retailer use Bitcoin as trading tool. In this time people use Bitcoin for booking of flights, hotels, for monthly rents, EMIs etc.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 29, 2018, 04:32:05 AM
Right Now Bitcoin is mostly used today as an investment . Bitcoin gives me freedom, through this I am earning a lot more money, Which may not be possible to work in a company
 It can be used to buy or sell items from people and companies that accept bitcoin as payment, but it differs in several key ways from traditional currencies

many opportunities that we can produce with Bitcoin. With the Bitcoin then our chances to earn more will be more. Bitcoin simplify the life we have, the various financial transactions we can do. In addition, many investments that can follow. overall that Bitcoin has helped a lot of people's lives. I consider this a miracle.
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
For example, you use the stock market when you want to do something. And everyone does this in general. If real life happens, maybe it is not used very much, but if you know how to do it, you can trade for every coin.
Pages:
Jump to: