Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 36. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.

I want to use bitcoin to buy exactly the same stuff as fiat, hoard, partially invest, buy stuff from digital games and online purchases to stores. I will exchange it with the currency that exists in my country with the help of an exchanger and then paying to the buyer. You can keep earning wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you want.
Activity: 105
June 03, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
from the first, I have held the bitcoin currency in order to buy exactly the same items as fiat or hoard, investing only in buying goods from digital games or purchasing online at brick or mortar stores, which occasionally receive the eye bitcoin money. Your assumptions are largely and subtly not based on Values to a usage, not to hoard.
June 03, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
perhaps personally Bitcoin currency has stronger usage in everyday life or finding salary in real activity, because the currency gives people in one chance to have more money that is very convenient and safe. if you understand what I give you a little knowledge.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 03, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
Moreover in the next.. I can still be sure that bitcoin more visible role in real life, such as to buy something in real life by using transactions using the internet. This is one of the new breakthroughs that will be able to compete with Fiat, good responses will be more seen on bitcoin.
June 03, 2018, 04:43:30 AM
why is it necessary if it exceeds one country to legalize it as a currency similar to the national currency. because for OP OPs to specialize in making an ever more effective money management that we can use at the time it takes may be able to eliminate unnecessary shopping needs for it, we all have a lot of exchange services, that's how we make the most of it. at this time the real-life use is declining, but this will someday peak high in the near future because users start using it directly does not change to traditional fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 03, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
I think Samson Mow said that once we start getting paid in BTC it will be a lot easier to spend it and use it regularly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

It's mostly about just storing value now and just sending the bitcoins to other people without the use of middlemen. The problem is, the transfer rate is slow and the transaction fee is expensive that's why people have a hard time using bitcoins for day-to-day living. They'll probably just use it for hodling.
this is a very good purpose to be a cryptocurrency of accumulation. so there will be an increase in transactions and value. circulation currencies usually lose in value during hard times.
Activity: 44
June 01, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.
Activity: 70
June 01, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
Most online businesses such as influencers accept crypto while BTC is the absolute favorite.
For example, no one cares about ripple. I have never yet had the chance to pay with it.

Bitcoin i use for around 40% of my online purchases
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

It's mostly about just storing value now and just sending the bitcoins to other people without the use of middlemen. The problem is, the transfer rate is slow and the transaction fee is expensive that's why people have a hard time using bitcoins for day-to-day living. They'll probably just use it for hodling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
I am already using bitcoin in inn-app purchases in my mobile games and what not, buying some cool stuff free for me almost.
Activity: 86
May 31, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
For me the real usage of Bitcoin is for my extra income.My salary not enough to pay my bills and to support the demand of my family.But with the help of Bitcoin everything changed and I can buy the things I cannot buy before.I can support the needs of my family.Im very thankful to Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
Bitcoin is called as the Digital gold. It may not be the best payment method yet, but as a store of value, it works just fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
May 31, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.
Just think of it bitcoin must be compared to gold in order to fathom how it works. It's like a treasure and usage in real life is to be traded for it to have a sense. It can be used to buy things you want and most of them can be found in internet. Transactions over the internet is the real life usage of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 31, 2018, 05:25:58 PM
Real life usage of bitcoin for me it is my extra income.It support the needs of my family and my studies.Without bitcoin i dont know what will happen to me,i dont want to go back in my past life.Bitcoin is very helpful,with bitcoin i can buy all the needs and impprtant things,I also have savings for the future of my child.

I agree and we cannot deny the fact that this we called an extra Income Is much higher rather than our regular job Income. And we thank God this new technology appear In our society where we can benefits through just our time Investment or anything else.
I am with you guys, we are on the same page and we cannot really deny it, and in fact most people who find this opportunity really wanted to choose doing this at home and become full time rather than just taking this as a part time, a lot of opportunity out there, we just need to explore things.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
Real life usage of bitcoin for me it is my extra income.It support the needs of my family and my studies.Without bitcoin i dont know what will happen to me,i dont want to go back in my past life.Bitcoin is very helpful,with bitcoin i can buy all the needs and impprtant things,I also have savings for the future of my child.

I agree and we cannot deny the fact that this we called an extra Income Is much higher rather than our regular job Income. And we thank God this new technology appear In our society where we can benefits through just our time Investment or anything else.
Activity: 153
May 31, 2018, 05:08:11 PM
Activity: 171
May 31, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
well i think bitcoin is already a part of payment tools in many places. Probably only a few large cities only, The demand of Bitcoin is also not fully grounded on some real life uses. There is a very fast growth of Bitcoin's demand internationally but it is primarily due to the fact that the price of Bitcoin has been growing big ever since its inception
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Btc holders should wait for a few more years where crypto is finally understood by all laymen and many stores soon start implementing a usage for btc as payment option. Currently it's quite scarce because some people believe it's a  ponzi scheme and the others are ignorant. Maybe when use vendors start accepting btc, it can make real life usage much more easy.
Activity: 103
May 31, 2018, 02:51:02 PM
Do I think maybe that in the future our lives will be entirely with virtual currency and make payments for free, I do not intend to send from blockchain to blockchain, here what matters is a third party wallet where wallet to purse free transaction (because data transfer only). Not too bad to make it as payment as long as there are merchants in that place but now it is limited... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: