Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 2. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 253
got my rewards, thanks
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
I guess bounty distribution has started, i already got my bounty tokens, thanks!
here is the address from what payments are going!
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd18d973c6bbea7b9a8b66cf9e460e8c21446451a#tokentxns

Yep, I have also received payment from Bounty sosmed.
for those who have not received payment, should be a little more patient because the payment has started to be distributed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I got my rewards, thanks Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Dev sir, I am really grateful to the you and your team for sending by blog bounty payment to me. Thanks for your efforts. This project is one of my beloved projects in this 21st century.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
I guess bounty distribution has started, i already got my bounty tokens, thanks!
here is the address from what payments are going!
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd18d973c6bbea7b9a8b66cf9e460e8c21446451a#tokentxns
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
what can i do? just wait any news from bounty manager,
this project was successed, so bounty hunter must be paid  Grin Grin

bounty manager aint show up... anybody know the date for paid distribution ?

Im no more in charge of this bounty campaign. My work to deliver the spreadsheet to the team, which i already did as promised with in time. Now things are in token market hand. They will process the bounty distribution further.
participants doesn't have a problem with that, but the participants here are just want update from that what you are calling token market? can you contact them mr irfan? the participants here want update thanks.
Reality Clash team already deliver many times this is all end from them now they are waiting for update from tokenmarket because now its all their work and its not easy work just because of this wait with patience hope we have our bounties in accounts soon in near future
Activity: 896

Im no more in charge of this bounty campaign. My work to deliver the spreadsheet to the team, which i already did as promised with in time. Now things are in token market hand. They will process the bounty distribution further.
participants doesn't have a problem with that, but the participants here are just want update from that what you are calling token market? can you contact them mr irfan? the participants here want update thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hi
Someone can tell me what was the rate 1 ETH = x RCC ?    for people who invested the first day (with bonus).
Thank You
Activity: 350
Hi
Any news about distributions?
Activity: 328
Merit: 135

you only wait tokenmartet distribution RCC token to bounty participant
Activity: 169

Activity: 776
Merit: 146
Activity: 896
tokenmarket is a joke  Angry
look how they handal bounty https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a
10 trx everyday? seriously ?
Before ico they do plenty of promises ,after ico they don't care about bounty participants. and you shouldn't hire tokenmarket for lunching any ico,they'll fuck your project.
they have for sure the right to priority the investors but they also consider the participants of this campaign, they have the investors but they also have the partners in promoting this project which is the bounty participants this should be paid now.
Activity: 224
tokenmarket is a joke  Angry
look how they handal bounty https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a
10 trx everyday? seriously ?
Before ico they do plenty of promises ,after ico they don't care about bounty participants. and you shouldn't hire tokenmarket for lunching any ico,they'll fuck your project.
Activity: 284
Congratulations for the success ICO , waiting token distributions dev.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
bounty blog much in rejected, but the acquisition of stakes still there. is affected rejected still get the token RCC?
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
HI Admin,

I didn't get my bounties please send my stakes, my bitcointalk address: cryptoworldwide

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
we know that of course we will be paid Cheesy just wanna find out the date:D
anyway, maybe some big news will be in future time? wanna hear something good about this project
Activity: 322
Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS
hello, when are the bounty distribution planned?
 the problem with EtherDelta is eternal, it almost does not go there

Yes, it loads very slow for me sometimes. Token Store is a lot smoother.

Bounty Distribution is being managed by Token Market who have stated that final checks and manual distribution to each address take time to process.

They expect it would be completed before end of month but gave no promise. It will be paid, we just have to be patient with the process.
the participants here are so excited about the distribution please all participants always remember this, you all will be paid if you see your name in the spreadsheet with some tokens in it you will be paid just be patient Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: