Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 5. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
they are still not giving the bounties and even not starting to distribute it. the possible reason about this is they are calculating all of the campaigns spreadsheet. the twitter have a problem last time i heard.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
when bounty will be distributed ? Give US a date at least. Remember, nice payout is a part of good PR. hope you will maintain it
I think they already completed all formalities now just waiting for some end work and we have our tokens in accounts because few days back they already announce we are near end of this all
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Can you please tell me when the bounty of coins will be calculated?

bounty ready calculate, you can read in spreadsheet
only wait distribution
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
when bounty will be distributed ? Give US a date at least. Remember, nice payout is a part of good PR. hope you will maintain it
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Can you please tell me when the bounty of coins will be calculated?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hallo sir, why my stake just 10 ?? my article is Accepted and Quality is Normal but my stake just 10. Please fix sir, spreadsheet number #414. Thanks
you can message the campaign manager about that matter because he is not active in this thread. he reply once here and it will take a week again for him to reply. that is my recommendation for you :0
Activity: 322
Merit: 104
Hallo sir, why my stake just 10 ?? my article is Accepted and Quality is Normal but my stake just 10. Please fix sir, spreadsheet number #414. Thanks
Activity: 322
Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS
Tell me, anybody already does have RCC in blockfolio? Why is this still not happened and when it will happen?

You should be able to add RCC token on blockfolio because they get API data from etherdelta and we are listed there.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Tell me, anybody already does have RCC in blockfolio? Why is this still not happened and when it will happen?
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
is there someone who receives the reward from bounty rcc?
I follow bounty social media facebook and twitter.
Bounty rewards still under process. They're waiting for the final check from TM before bounty is distributed. As you know its importance to analysis everything if there any wrong. Don't worry rewards on the way. Wink

Correct. The tweet from Reality Clash twitter was in error - as we were informed that final checks would be taking place and bounty paid out at same time as backer token's were distributed. All we can do is apologise for the delay and we hope that distribution will happen asap!

if problem only twitter campaign, is good if another campaign can early distribution
maybe signature campaign or another bounty

but iam read comment from campaign manager, spreadsheet is final sheet and ready send to dev
i am totally agreed in this all of the participants should see this. the only problem is the twitter and the other campaign is good and ready to distribute why does not priority that first?
Activity: 210
Love this ICO btw I invested... good luck on the program

it seems to you all exactly what to write just to write))
Activity: 157
Love this ICO btw I invested... good luck on the program
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
My congratulations to the founders and all the participants of the project!! ))) The ICO is over. It was successful to my mind))) I took part in the Blog Bounty campaign - my number in the spreadsheet is 222. I know that lots of people among  my friends who participated in your project, they have received their rewards already. So, I hope my coins are on their way and moving towards me ))) so I am looking forward. Was pleasant to participate))))

really? who's friends of yours has already received their rewards?
the dev said that the distribution of token is still not happen. so how come that your friends already received it?

So, as I have understood from the manager's answer is that everything is in process, and some of close people may be liars )))))))))  the next time will be more carefull asking questions ))) Wink Looking forward to the final distribution))))
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

Thank you for your kind words!

The journey has just begun for Reality Clash. Further to my previous posts - we are working on listing at larger, centralised exchanges but we're delighted to be listed on token store and etherdelta so far  Grin

Thank you very much for your answer))) So, I wish you to reach your  aim, get the successful result)))) And what we can do in this case - just wait)))  My best wishes!! )))))
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
is there someone who receives the reward from bounty rcc?
I follow bounty social media facebook and twitter.
Bounty rewards still under process. They're waiting for the final check from TM before bounty is distributed. As you know its importance to analysis everything if there any wrong. Don't worry rewards on the way. Wink

Correct. The tweet from Reality Clash twitter was in error - as we were informed that final checks would be taking place and bounty paid out at same time as backer token's were distributed. All we can do is apologise for the delay and we hope that distribution will happen asap!

if problem only twitter campaign, is good if another campaign can early distribution
maybe signature campaign or another bounty

but iam read comment from campaign manager, spreadsheet is final sheet and ready send to dev
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
waiting for the distribution. now RCC is already in etherdelta RCC - ETH.
 I hope the price can go up high
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
sir, is there any payment for social media campaign? I have not seen any transactions on myetherwallet
The reality team still not started the any distributions of tokens. I think they are doing final check the spreadsheet so after that they start the tokens distribution.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
sir, is there any payment for social media campaign? I have not seen any transactions on myetherwallet
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Congrats on a successful ICO and to the owners and campaign manager for running this bounty campaign. I really enjoyed working with this campaign and was so happy to see it become a success. I'll be holding my tokens for the long term as I can see this project will be around for a very long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
My congratulations to the founders and all the participants of the project!! ))) The ICO is over. It was successful to my mind))) I took part in the Blog Bounty campaign - my number in the spreadsheet is 222. I know that lots of people among  my friends who participated in your project, they have received their rewards already. So, I hope my coins are on their way and moving towards me ))) so I am looking forward. Was pleasant to participate))))

really? who's friends of yours has already received their rewards?
the dev said that the distribution of token is still not happen. so how come that your friends already received it?
Pages:
Jump to: