Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 3. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
hello, when are the bounty distribution planned?
 the problem with EtherDelta is eternal, it almost does not go there

Yes, it loads very slow for me sometimes. Token Store is a lot smoother.

Bounty Distribution is being managed by Token Market who have stated that final checks and manual distribution to each address take time to process.

They expect it would be completed before end of month but gave no promise. It will be paid, we just have to be patient with the process.
the participants here are so excited about the distribution please all participants always remember this, you all will be paid if you see your name in the spreadsheet with some tokens in it you will be paid just be patient Smiley
Activity: 322
Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

Yes, it loads very slow for me sometimes. Token Store is a lot smoother.

Bounty Distribution is being managed by Token Market who have stated that final checks and manual distribution to each address take time to process.

They expect it would be completed before end of month but gave no promise. It will be paid, we just have to be patient with the process.
Activity: 658
what exchanges does the project plan?
what is the price of this token and where can I buy it?

You can trade RCC on etherdelta or token.store at the moment. I believe token.store has 0 fee's and both are decentralised exchanges which is a great feature.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
i filled this form for signature , so interesting .

You applied for a campaign which ended one month ago! You better read posts above in order to make better decisions next time. This campaign ended and people are only waiting for bounty distribution...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there any news? When will the distribution of the bounty Cry Cry
Reality clash dev said it depends on tokenmarket as they're responsible for the bounty distribution. I don't know why they announced too early that bounty is on the way, it doesn't make sense.
Yes why they announced after ICO end? Hope they distribution soon.

Token market have eat XUC tokens (Exchange union) too and i have not yet get paid XUC hope that they will pay full RCC according to spreadsheet total.
Activity: 280
waiting for the distribution of the prize even though only a little but I am very impressed with the bounty manager, who still appreciate my hard work in promoting this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hi, Reality Clah team! Are you satisfied with the ico? Are the accumulated funds sufficient for successfully developing the project further?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
what is the price of this token and where can I buy it?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want to change the address of my new ETH wallet:
0x75ec1060102Cd308dbfb74bbdD0a09E830d977D3

Because the old ETH wallet address can no longer be used:
0xa1d9417730A855F58294ABe0588441fC55ff2d88

Please fix it,
Thank you,
Activity: 420
i filled this form for signature , so interesting .

may i know when you filled out the form dude?  Huh
signcamp has ended, all partisipants are waitting payment now
you are rank member dude, can you read first before make a post?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
How did you decide that you will be paid? Is there official information on the payment of the bounty company?
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
thats fine reality clash, we understand that its not your fault, if its up to tokenmarket to make a distribution of bounty tokens and there is a lot of bounty participants we will wait Smiley
but you said that distribtuon was started as i understand right? if yes please show us address in etherscan from what bounty tokens are sending now or be sent in upcoming time, thanks!
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a
The last transaction was sent around 30 minutes ago. Already 1600 transaction generated for the investors and still counting. I think we should wait a few more days.

so they only paying to investors? i thought that all investors already got their tokens:/ i thought that now they sending bounty campaign tokens
so you sure that its a investors payouts from this address? reality clash would be better if you tell us that, thanks Smiley
Activity: 476
thats fine reality clash, we understand that its not your fault, if its up to tokenmarket to make a distribution of bounty tokens and there is a lot of bounty participants we will wait Smiley
but you said that distribtuon was started as i understand right? if yes please show us address in etherscan from what bounty tokens are sending now or be sent in upcoming time, thanks!
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a
The last transaction was sent around 30 minutes ago. Already 1600 transaction generated for the investors and still counting. I think we should wait a few more days.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 294

Same question sir , i think twitter official reality clash news update bounty will be diatribution 13 october and now 19 october still not received bounty reward

that tweet is just a mistake. the distribution that happened that day is for the investors only.
the distribution of bounty will take some time. because there are so many participants the counting is manual so..
Activity: 406
Thanks for the quick replies, sir. It seems that you are really interested it
Reality clash dev said it depends on tokenmarket as they're responsible for the bounty distribution. I don't know why they announced too early that bounty is on the way, it doesn't make sense.

I explained this in earlier messages several times.

We were told that the bounty RCC would be distributed with Token Sale completion. But we were then informed that Token Market had additional checks to do and is manually distributing the bounty RCC. This takes time.

You could watch progress via a block explorer.
I hope,  it will be in October at least? Tell us at least approximate terms please. Bounty hunters very impatient Smiley

I suggest you email [email protected] as you will get a direct answer from the people who are actually distributing the bounty.
I expect that all bounty distribution will take place before the end of the month. But how can I speak for Token Market?
so you are now saying that we the participants are going to message the tokenmarket to get some information or updates? is that your job right? are you now angry? it's been a while if you just work on the spreadsheet early the tokens will be distributed by now,

Reality Clash had their token sale managed by Token Market.
The bounty program fell under the jurisdiction of Token Market.
The bounty manager was sourced by Token Market.
The bounty manager collected stake information, calculated bounty amounts and sent this to Token Market already.
Token Market are manually distributing the bounty RCC. Each address is entered from spreadsheet and then amount is checked and sent to that address.
This is a slow process as there are over 1000 addresses to send to.

I am suggesting that if you want a direct answer from the people handling the bounty distribution, you can just email [email protected]

I didn't say I am angry... I don't understand why you think this?

Realistically, it has not been very long to wait at all.
Irfan sent the stakes information to Token Market and they will distribute your bounties. It is my job to assist the community and support you guys at all times. But i have given the same answer so many times and nobody seems to be reading what I am saying.... so I am providing the email of the company doing the distribution, so you may get a direct answer. 

I hope this clarifies matters.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251

I explained this in earlier messages several times.

We were told that the bounty RCC would be distributed with Token Sale completion. But we were then informed that Token Market had additional checks to do and is manually distributing the bounty RCC. This takes time.

You could watch progress via a block explorer.
I hope,  it will be in October at least? Tell us at least approximate terms please. Bounty hunters very impatient Smiley

I suggest you email [email protected] as you will get a direct answer from the people who are actually distributing the bounty.
I expect that all bounty distribution will take place before the end of the month. But how can I speak for Token Market?
so you are now saying that we the participants are going to message the tokenmarket to get some information or updates? is that your job right? are you now angry? it's been a while if you just work on the spreadsheet early the tokens will be distributed by now,

Same question sir , i think twitter official reality clash news update bounty will be diatribution 13 october and now 19 october still not received bounty reward

Please read some of our earlier responses in this thread.

Or join us on our telegram channel for faster response times and a place to chat RCC/Crypto!

Telegram link: https://t.me/joinchat/FxE2a0MV0xW4RWBhuOIQGw
Pages:
Jump to: