Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 4. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS
Is there any news? When will the distribution of the bounty Cry Cry
Reality clash dev said it depends on tokenmarket as they're responsible for the bounty distribution. I don't know why they announced too early that bounty is on the way, it doesn't make sense.

I explained this in earlier messages several times.

We were told that the bounty RCC would be distributed with Token Sale completion. But we were then informed that Token Market had additional checks to do and is manually distributing the bounty RCC. This takes time.

You could watch progress via a block explorer.
I hope,  it will be in October at least? Tell us at least approximate terms please. Bounty hunters very impatient Smiley

I suggest you email [email protected] as you will get a direct answer from the people who are actually distributing the bounty.
I expect that all bounty distribution will take place before the end of the month. But how can I speak for Token Market?
Activity: 244

Same question sir , i think twitter official reality clash news update bounty will be diatribution 13 october and now 19 october still not received bounty reward
I understand dev team is they don't want to distribute all bounty payments in one day, because bounty hunters ruined price of token in first few days because almost all of them just panic sold.
Anyway it will be very useful if we know any plan about distribution Reality Clash tokens

It is not about controlling the price or stopping people from selling RCC. It is the process that Token Market undertakes before distributing bounty.
If we were in control of bounty distribution, it would have taken place but I cannot speak for Token Market - who I'm sure are incredibly busy and are dealing with distribution as fast as they possibly can.
Reality clash dev said it depends on tokenmarket as they're responsible for the bounty distribution. I don't know why they announced too early that bounty is on the way, it doesn't make sense.

We were told that the bounty RCC would be distributed with Token Sale completion. But we were then informed that Token Market had additional checks to do and is manually distributing the bounty RCC. This takes time.

so campaign manager you are saying now that this distribution will take some months? right? just say the truth in the participants because they are getting angry as i read their post here.

I don't believe that I ever said 'months', we're talking days, not months.

It is simple: Token Market has to send each bounty payment manually. There are a lot of bounty participants and therefore the process of manually checking and then sending RCC takes time.

There is no reason for anyone to be angry. I have explained the error - we announced that the bounty was being paid on twitter, but we hadn't been told that Token Market needed to do final checks before distributing. Now we know that Token Market also need to distribute RCC manually, we can accept that this takes some time. If bounty hunters are desperate for the RCC so that they can sell it immediately, then that is fine, but patience is a necessity. It would be far wiser for bounty participants to hold their RCC until game launch as this would likely result in highest return. But we do not dictate what happens on the marketplaces, if bounty participants want to sell their RCC immediately at a lower price, go ahead.

Thanks for your patience with Token Market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520

I hope,  it will be in October at least? Tell us at least approximate terms please. Bounty hunters very impatient Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I understand dev team is they don't want to distribute all bounty payments in one day, because bounty hunters ruined price of token in first few days because almost all of them just panic sold.
Anyway it will be very useful if we know any plan about distribution Reality Clash tokens
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
is there someone who can tell where can I see the latest news for RCC token?
thanks🙏
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
I will wait for it. whatever I believe with the team and also the campaign manager and although it needs preparation and a long time I do not question him..
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

so campaign manager you are saying now that this distribution will take some months? right? just say the truth in the participants because they are getting angry as i read their post here.

Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
they are still not giving the bounties and even not starting to distribute it. the possible reason about this is they are calculating all of the campaigns spreadsheet. the twitter have a problem last time i heard.

As stated, Token Market are manually distributed Bounty. It is a lengthy process.

Please be patient with their efforts.

If you wish to discuss the project, join us at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036661.320

Or for a public chat group, join telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FxE2a0MV0xW4RWBhuOIQGw
but in the twitter they've said that the bounty will just send like 1 week ago, what about that? they are just lying or something? i thought that the twitter stakes had been restarted.

This was already discussed, it wasn't a lie, just miscommunication. I removed the incorrect tweet.  - We were informed that the bounty manager had calculated stakes and sent info to Token Market. We expected distribution to begin immediately but there were further checks for Token Market to undertake that they hadn't mentioned. They are manually distributing the bounty RCC which will take time.

Good day sir!
I have been away in a while, that's why I have not tried to contact the team members of Reality clash. I registered for bounty and did my best to ensure I publicised and talked about reality clash by every means possible, only to discover irfan had disqualified me from distribution even after trying to explain my ordeal and reason why my registered twice, which is simply the fact I forgot I had registered ab initio and registered again after I read the WP following a tweet from the team which appeared on my timeline. I hope sir, my plea is checked again and considered.
Thank you and I wish the project bliss in every venture
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Yes why they announced after ICO end? Hope they distribution soon.
Activity: 476
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
It's great we are going get our bounties soon as reality team told that last post. Thanks to the reality team and campaign manager.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Is it possible to know the reason of a rejection ? I did the couple twitter/facebook campaigns the same way I usually do without problem (I go to the campaign accounts once a day and share/retweet the publications of the day) and this time my twitter campaign was accepted but my facebook one rejected even if I liked and shared 42 publications between 8/18 and 9/29 (raw #857). It is not to complain but if I made a mistake, I'd like to understand it to not do it again...

I looked at your facebook profile and your friends list is private. that's why the campaign manager rejected your application.
be responsible and take a look whats the problem before complaining.
they are still not giving the bounties and even not starting to distribute it. the possible reason about this is they are calculating all of the campaigns spreadsheet. the twitter have a problem last time i heard.

As stated, Token Market are manually distributed Bounty. It is a lengthy process.

If you wish to discuss the project, join us at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036661.320

Or for a public chat group, join telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FxE2a0MV0xW4RWBhuOIQGw
but in the twitter they've said that the bounty will just send like 1 week ago, what about that? they are just lying or something? i thought that the twitter stakes had been restarted.

This was already discussed, it wasn't a lie, just miscommunication. I removed the incorrect tweet.  - We were informed that the bounty manager had calculated stakes and sent info to Token Market. We expected distribution to begin immediately but there were further checks for Token Market to undertake that they hadn't mentioned. They are manually distributing the bounty RCC which will take time.

Activity: 616

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Is it possible to know the reason of a rejection ? I did the couple twitter/facebook campaigns the same way I usually do without problem (I go to the campaign accounts once a day and share/retweet the publications of the day) and this time my twitter campaign was accepted but my facebook one rejected even if I liked and shared 42 publications between 8/18 and 9/29 (row #857). It is not to complain but if I made a mistake, I'd like to understand it to not do it again...
Pages:
Jump to: