Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 21. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:50:39 PM
nope, the next bitcoin is bitcoin.
just look at the price chart -> short answer
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
August 20, 2018, 09:49:24 PM
it can happen that litecoin is the next bitcoin, anything can happen but it is not easy to be happen, sometimes the price of bitcoin will probably be lower than the price of litecoin or bitcoin price will be very expensive again likes before
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
no,I am totally didn't agree with your post.bitcoin always on top,no one can't break bitcoin price.so no need to comparison litcoin with bitcoin.in case bitcoin beat any currency then wich etherium not litecoin.
this is my personal opinion
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 20, 2018, 09:38:23 PM
I disagree. If anything is near bitcoin, that will be ETH. Litecoin is a well known coin but it will never be the next bitcoin. None of the existing coins will surpass what bitcoin has done. For some reason, if bitcoin comes to an end, so as other coins. The investor will lose their interest on crypto and will not go to other alts but to other forms of investment.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 09:38:08 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Yes, it is possible but now it is not visible yes since Ethereum is still holding to its position tightly. We can't underestimate ethereum capability since it has its useful usage.
Activity: 36
August 20, 2018, 09:36:23 PM
Litecoin is a very good project, but i don't think that it would be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 20, 2018, 09:35:42 PM
No I don't really think Litecoin will surpass Bitcoin.  Litecoin is Bitcoins baby brother.  It will always be there and tag along but will never be the main game.  
Activity: 88
August 20, 2018, 09:35:10 PM
Where is LTC? have information about the developer of Litecoin abandoned the project. They have said that Bitcoin is gold and LTC is silver.
And I wonder if LTC can come back? When eth also falls, I think Ltc can not come back.  Embarrassed
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
August 20, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
The litecoin is silver and the bitcoin is gold, they are very different. Litecoin will never replace the bitcoin. Litecoin is a bit faster to use in transactional action than bitcoin because of net speed but bitcoin is well known to people and they prefer it rather than litecoin. But in my own opinion I would like the litecoin to replace bitcoin in the future because it has more better functionality and it is one of my favorite coin.
Activity: 12
August 20, 2018, 09:09:21 PM
I have not heard of Litecoin yet
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 20, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
Litecoin is just a copy of Bitcoin since they have the same algorithm used as the security of each coin. In my opinion the only key difference between the two is that Litecoin was created younger and Bitcoin was the first crypto currency created.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 08:13:20 PM
In bitcoin, litecoin has many similarities, such as the currency coding or currency equivalent of the internet, which is decentralized in a similar way to Bitcoin. Technically there is not much difference between BTC and LTC. Everybody thinks litecoin is the second generation Bitcoin version
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
I do not think so, I think ETH is more potential, and after bitcoin would be ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 07:46:42 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Imagine that you have $100kkk and you are a big fan of Litecoin, will you start collecting it?
If you are able to calculate all weak hands that hodl LTC - it's a great idea take control over LTC, fast and well known coin.
If not - imagine that you spent hundred billions to push LTC to $2k and then some smarty that hodls few millions of LTC just dumps them, washing away your billions from the market.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 20, 2018, 07:44:09 PM
Not really, as Litecoin has got the similar platform of bitcoin it gained importance in a much shorter time period. Litecoin is the one that has the potential and will deliver good return on the investment upon the time period we hold. It has got direct dependence over bitcoin. Also the development team behind it is perfect and they don't agonize for a big growth in short term. All they expect is a gradual and steady growth.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

in my opinion that won't happen, as we know that ethereum is the biggest candidate to become the next bitcoin. and I agree with that. currently only ethereum deserves the title of the enxt bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
There are currently several options that are behind bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin are one of those, but I think that they are still too far behind in terms of value and reliability, a couple of years could change their status though.
Activity: 47
August 20, 2018, 06:27:34 PM
Depending on what time perspective we are talking about. Litecoin is really called the most popular alternative to Bitcoin, but the latter holds a very confident position of leader, so if someone catches up with Him, he will need a lot of time.
Activity: 43
August 19, 2018, 07:44:49 PM
The next bitcoin is bitcoin, and comparing it to Litecoin is the same as comparing it to Ethereum or NEO, all of them blockchain, but created for different purposes. There is already a lot of blockchain, which in all respects surpass bitcoin, but in capitalization they will not come out on the first place.
Activity: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:44:53 PM
I do not believe it, but will believe if ETH or NEO can
Pages:
Jump to: