Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 20. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
oh really?? what about Ethereum which is the King of altcoin and the cryptocurrency which is always next to Bitcoin in terms of value. I really don't believe in Litecoin because Ethereum is widely used and popular than Litecoin. I thought in the absence of bitcoin, Ethereum will rule.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 22, 2018, 11:37:50 AM
The technology of Litecoin is very similar to that of bitcoin. But does Litecoin have any advantages that will allow in the future to surpass the number one crypto currency - bitcoin? I do not know such advantages. Therefore, I think that in the first place the chances of Litecoin are very small.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
of course the one who can beat bitcoin is ethereum. litecoin is still under eth. there are so many rumor to push up the coin. but we need to observe by data and reality.
Activity: 378
August 22, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
I heard that too much. However, in my opinion, although Litecoin is the good token with many advantages, it can not take the position of Bitcoin. As the market grows to saturation, Bitcoin will become the king of Crypto, into a precious token like diamond. Liecoin can go TOP 2 or 3 of Cryto but the role of Bitcoin is not changed
Activity: 69
August 22, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I think Litecoin will grow but probably not as Bitcoin.Maybe LITECOIN will steady behind Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very famous in peoples minds as when you say that you are gonna google something.Bitcoin ranks 1st while Litecoin ranks 6th by market capitalization.
Activity: 22
August 22, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
I don't think so,Litecoin is inspired by Bitcoin and technically has the same implementation principle. The creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open source encryption protocol and is not managed by any central agency. I think Litecoin will follow Bitcoin’s price movements closely.
Activity: 91
August 22, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
I don't think next bitcoin is litecoin, it is rumor. in my opinion, next bitcoin is ETH, ETH is best coin to invest for short time or long time
Activity: 255
August 22, 2018, 10:54:07 AM
It's really a rumor. I don't think LTC has the potential to be the next bitcoin. This project has always been considered a shadow of bitcoin. Most of its code is duplicated.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 22, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
it is very unlikely. there's hardly any alt that can replace bitcoin, it's unique just because of it's status. it may just change its nature but within its own project
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
Ill for me the next on bitvoin is ethereum. Eventhough ethereum today got really depth fall i still believe on him. I know litecoin has good potential also. But not like ethereum. Ethereum blockchain use almost all ico
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 22, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
There is many coins have technology is better than Litecoin. In addition, it hard for Litecoin to replace Bitcoin because people naturally considered bitcoin as "digital gold".
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 22, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

This is a big NO, and a hundred percent FUD!!!
THere are more better than litecoin.
LTC need to prove it first by defeating those coins over it.
If it can go second then it might be, but i am 100 percent sure it can't
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 22, 2018, 10:41:57 AM
I still do not think the next BTC will be LTC. Because the growth rate of LTC is slower than ETH and NEO, .. If investing in ETH is safer.

Right, between LTC and ETH I always will choose ETH. I believe in it as many investors do. I can't make heads or tails out of this rumor. How people can be so misinformed and bored (?) to start such rumors?
Activity: 170
August 22, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
Seriously? Really? Rumors? No coin will ever replace or even nudge Bitcoin. Especially LTC. Why LTC? What reasons they had for this kind of nonsensical idea? LTC may be a good coin, but there is no basis for it to be the next BTC.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 05:12:19 AM
No, it is not so at all, Btc is too strong and Ltc is too weak for this competition, I offer Eos like more competetive alternative cryptocurrency for beating Btc, what do you think about it?
Activity: 226
August 21, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
Really? Litecoin? No hard feelings. In fact, I actually think that Litecoin has a really good project ongoing and I have good faith in it as well, but I don't think that it is going to be the next bitcoin. If there is anything that is close to Bitcoin, I think we would all agree that it is Ethereum, and not litecoin. So, no, litecoin is not the next coin to bitcoin.
Activity: 34
August 21, 2018, 01:26:44 AM
I think that is unlikely, at least for a decade. Bitcoin is taking a step backward in 2018, and by the end of this year, the value of the bitcoin is slowly coming back at a steady pace. By the end of 2018, the value of bitcoin may exceed the figure for 2017.
Activity: 209
August 21, 2018, 01:15:21 AM
maybe because of the emerging technologies today that it so happen that aside from bitcoin,some coins are being created.Litecoin can also be next thing in the market and so the other coins as well.This alternative coins makes the marketshare balance.And same as bitcoins,Litecoins and other altcoins still facing the ups and downs of its value.
Activity: 88
August 21, 2018, 01:08:09 AM
I do not think it will be LTC but ETH or any other coin. You can see that the LTC founder has sold out all the LTC he holds to develop another platform related to LTC. This makes the price of LTC unstable and tends to decrease
Activity: 54
August 21, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
No way. It will not happen. if it happens then it will take atleast 10 more years. Even Litecoins own founder dumped it at all time high. So investors confidence is pretty low on litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: