Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 27. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
Litecoin doesn't have enough strength to beat Btc. Btc is the strongest cryptocurrency which will not give any chances for others to be overtaken.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
i don't think so, I actually think that bitcoin will keep being the most valuable cryptocurrency for a lot of years ahead, litecoin definitely had an amazing progress and is a good addition to any portfolio but it isn't better than bitcoin, not even close actually.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 01, 2018, 11:16:47 PM
For me it will not happen, because Litecoin has different function compare to Bitcoin. Litecoin will remain as Litecoin, but for me, Litecoin is also a good for payment, it has very low transaction fees.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 11:14:50 PM
That question should have been asked many years ago.
The result is clear: Litecoin is far from becoming the next bitcoin, and will never be. It is only a copy of bitcoin.
Next bitcoin should be superior in technology.
Activity: 46
July 31, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
I don't belive that Litecoin will be next Bitcoin. Litecoin can be a Good coin in altcoins yet it can't replaces Bitcoin.EOS, Ethereum, Neo and BCH will make more dynamic than Litecoin.
Activity: 78
July 31, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
Just rumors,nothing more . Bitcoin is too strong coin in crypto market .
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
No. I think the next Bitcoin is Ethereum or Cardano. It is possible that such a cryptocurrency has not yet been created, this will be able to cryptocurrency with a lot of advantages and fast, uninterrupted transfer system.
Activity: 42
July 27, 2018, 09:14:18 PM
How about we see a photo of 2018. Here, just it will develop undulating. At that point take off, at that point fall. The huge players are concealing a bit, they are sitting tight for a major bounce. When they comprehend that no one will disallow bitcoin, at that point there will be a gigantic ascent in this type of income
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:07:43 PM
I think this rumor is more appropriate for such a speculative altcoin as Bitcoin Cash. Litecoin is a little brother of Bitcoin, it is a blockchain for testing potential improvements for Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
Next Bitcoin is Bitcoin!  Grin
Litecoin is very powerful project and I like it, but this does not mean that it will replace bitcoin. Nothing will replace bitcoin. But this is not a fact)
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 02:50:30 PM
Litecoins is always next bitcoin for me.
Ethereum is not the next king and litecoin will rise huge in this year.
Charlie sold all of his litecoins last year but still helping to community.

I look at it differently, from a technical aspect ethereum is so much more impressive than litecoin. Many tokens depend on ethereum as well which makes it even stronger.
Activity: 102
July 27, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
No doubt litecoin is a good coin and one may not be far from right to say that but I think eth is the next Btc.
Ethereum is the next in line, litecoin not likely to come in between the two.It is even likely that Ethereum may overtake bitcoin some day.
Activity: 36
July 27, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
it is not a fact by 2020 in the field of cryptocurrency, no coin may not exceed the value of the bitcoin value, Litecoin is about the same as NEO. The Ethereum cannot be overtaken. How to go beyond bitcoin.
Activity: 102
July 27, 2018, 02:37:06 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
The distance in terms of market capitalization in quite huge. Litecoin is however not doing badly, the CEO Charlie Lee is even more a bitcoin supporter.He is credited to saying we should all buy 1 bitcoin before any other crypto,litecoin included
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
I do not believe that Litecoin will be so successful. I think the strongest coin after Bitcoin is Ethereum.
I have been following since I entered the market. I made good money by buying and selling.

The most robust tokens of the market, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
i dont think Litecoin can become the next token that can replace Bitcoin even in the future, for  along time Litecoin has been weaken by ETH and loosing in the competition of other altcoins, until now there are not much news about Litecoins and no more special informations about their new projects, so litecoin is no more suitable for us to invest for long term anymore.
Activity: 49
July 27, 2018, 02:30:10 PM
'll go to litecoin because it won't replace bitcoin, but with all that litepay and paywithlitecoin things that could become crypto-using by everyone in real life, I expect litecoin to go at least 1k after litepay's release
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:26:56 PM
I would not trust rumors. It is necessary to believe the facts. I think that the second after bitcoin all the same there will be an ethereum. I think that litecoin will be a little lower.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
July 27, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

I don't believe in that saying, Litecoin may turn out to be great but not to be like Bitcoin, I will prefer Wave to litecoin in this case. although anything can happen, but for now, Litecoin is yet to convince me of its great future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:21:21 PM
No doubt litecoin is a good coin and one may not be far from right to say that but I think eth is the next Btc.
Pages:
Jump to: