Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 29. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:18:53 AM
it's possible that litecoin can beat the bitcoin if litecoin has a price far above the ethereum
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
LTC is already a good currency. Why should she become someone else? It is viable and many people love it.
Activity: 172
July 27, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
I do not believe in the fake news that Litecoin is going to be the next bitcoin !

I truly do not believe  because I think that ether is going to be the next Bitcoin !

Litecoin will never be able to replace bitcoin !
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
of course not .... I've never even heard such rumors ,first time I've heard from you . he will never be able to replace bitcoin
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

for you to go on with this post, you shows some proof that the next bitcoin is litecoin, while ethereum is there and other potentials altcoin are there. for such topic shows some thread were any of that rumor is raised.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

If it means that Litecoin will surpass the value of Bitcoin, then the answer is not possible, both are closely bound.
However, there is certainly room for Litecoin to grow closer to Bitcoin because of their growing relationship.
This will make the litecoin price closer to bitcoin, just approaching.
it is very difficult to predict if litecoin is the next bitcoin. we know that litecoins and bitcoins are very different in terms of technology and price. bitcoin many like it than litecoin, so it's not possible if litecoin is the next bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

If it means that Litecoin will surpass the value of Bitcoin, then the answer is not possible, both are closely bound.
However, there is certainly room for Litecoin to grow closer to Bitcoin because of their growing relationship.
This will make the litecoin price closer to bitcoin, just approaching.
Activity: 69
July 24, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
A system that needs to be widespread as a Litecoin payment system. Also, if you go to the lightning network, the price of Litecoin goes up. Bitcoin and Litecoin will rise together. Investment is possible.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 07:42:09 AM
My personal decision is never to believe in rumours around here because some of the guys are saying some stuff totally not thinking about it and this is very stupid, to make opinion based on that things.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
LTC is not so valuable to be the next cryptocurrency after BTC. So as I can see the next one should be ETH or EOS because they are more reliable.
I agree that EOS and Ethereum are strong enough, but they can not replace bitcoin, no one can replace it. Bitcoin has started its way too long ago and it has always been successful. There can not be such a token that would surpass it in a couple of years.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 24, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
LTC is not so valuable to be the next cryptocurrency after BTC. So as I can see the next one should be ETH or EOS because they are more reliable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:33:12 AM
Of course not, but Litecoin has significant positions on the market, especially last news about buying share of the European bank
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
This statement is more like a joke. Litecoin loses its position every year and now it is clear that he has no chance to become more than that. Litecoin is a digital silver, Bitcoin is digital gold.

How can anybody call Litecoin a new Bitcoin? It is a fork of BTC, and it will remain the altcoin which will always follow its Father. yes, it is a very good token with a great market cap but not more.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
No. I think that Litecoin will never be able to take the place of bitcoin, since bitcoin has much more large investors and is technologically developing more quickly.
Activity: 32
July 22, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
Litecoin is great for being an altcoin market I think no coin can replace bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high price than any other coin and remains the most popular coin
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
July 22, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
Litecoins' main selling point is the fact that it was the first altcoin and confirmation times are faster, going back quite a few years now the only competitors were solidcoin which launched shortly afterwards as well as Geistgeld.

I miss the days when there were only 4 mineable coins, mind you I'm one of the folks who sold 1000's of ltc I mined for a few cents each so it's probably best to ignore my input or advice Smiley
Activity: 1204
July 22, 2018, 06:32:11 AM
You said it it's a rumour, bitcoin will never going down he is the king of altcoins he will be in the top like usually, and all the people in crypto world confirm that.
Activity: 103
July 22, 2018, 06:29:24 AM
Although Litecoin has great potential, I don't think it can replace Bitcoin. Just like everyone thinks Ethereum is very good, but after so many years, it still does not surpass Bitcoin!
Activity: 406
July 22, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

I know litecoin is a good coins and have a very strong foundation but i dont think he can be or replace bitcoin in the future. Just take a look in etherium and some other coins that beat him in the market.
Activity: 111
July 22, 2018, 06:24:49 AM
A BIG NO, How you can believe it ?? its a slow coin development wise and its founder already sold his all coin as per my knowledge, no once can replace bitcoin until 2022 mark my word.
Pages:
Jump to: