Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 28. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
I can't believe in any rumors, whenever rumors say anything it's always fake. So now i stop trusting on rumors. On other hand, if we talk about Litecoin, then everything is possible in this crypto world. Still i can't believe Litecoin will be next bitcoin, but in future may be it happens. But i choose Ethereum before Litecoin in this competiton.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
I don't think so, they are different and bitcoin would be remain as bitcoin, no one could ever replace it. This is absolute and undeniable, bitcoin has been the godfather of crypto.
in any case after Bitcoin the next coin is the ethereum. And no one can change the leading positions today. In any case, it is these two coins that can be exchanged.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
I don't think so, they are different and bitcoin would be remain as bitcoin, no one could ever replace it. This is absolute and undeniable, bitcoin has been the godfather of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
July 27, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
Litecoins is always next bitcoin for me.
Ethereum is not the next king and litecoin will rise huge in this year.
Charlie sold all of his litecoins last year but still helping to community.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
July 27, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
I don't believe it. Some are saying eth, some rebel, and you litecoin. But truth is these all coins are much behind from btc. Btc is father of all coin and I believe it will remain same.

Bitcoin is the king and i don't think other coin will replace bitcoin ,yes litecoin is good but i see that the price of litecoin is slowly moving  ,it is far from bitcoin that the price can increase a lot and can be used to buy things online ,like those store who accept bitcoin.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 27, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
NO this will never be true, a hard stone to get.
there are more alternative coins to overtake than bitcoin.
they should focus with ETH first and monero and there is NEO in this market that i know will be nest to eth...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 27, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
this can not be predicted only based on price, because litecoin can now be one potentially coin but believe me the next next coin besides bitcoin is ethereum. I believe if the ethereum can fly high.
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
I don't believe it. Some are saying eth, some rebel, and you litecoin. But truth is these all coins are much behind from btc. Btc is father of all coin and I believe it will remain same.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 01:35:46 PM
Litecoin is a Chinese copy of Bitcoin. In General, this coin is normal, you can even say good, but it definitely will not be the second Bitcoin. In addition, Litecoin now almost stands still.
Activity: 53
July 27, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
Lightcoin is a good coin, with a good team. And she has big development plans. But bitcoin does not stand still! I don't think Litecoin will beat bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Certainly not, since I think that there is not yet such a coin in the market that can replace the BTC, so we will follow the market and see what will happen next.
Activity: 49
July 27, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
I think never. Litecoin is far far far behind than bitcoin. Not only that it's also behind ethereum. If there is a slightly chance to catch up with bitcoin then it will be ethereum. Ethereum is also a good crypto currency like bitcoin which is also trusted by users of crypto currency.
I think bitcoin cannot be surpassed. But ethereum has a chance to go to the position of bitcoin where the bitcoin is now.
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 12:48:07 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
it wil. but not for long. I always believe in ethereum because of its smart contracts which makes it easier to access and adaptable to be in an ICO exchange.
Activity: 51
July 27, 2018, 12:41:45 PM
Litecoin is the closest coin to bitcoin at the moment, and most of the technologies developed for bitcoins tend to be tested and accepted on the Litecoin side. We saw that with Segway, when we tried to reach consensus, they accepted it without any problems. I think the Litecoin community is not as divided as the bitcoin community.
Activity: 280
S O A R
July 27, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
Why Litecoin? What is its advantage? For example, the Creator of Litecoin says that bitcoin is the most promising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
July 27, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Ethereum can become the next bitcoin but definitely not a litecoin. But basically, all the coins are different so it is hard to compare them with each other.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
as we all know, i think ethereum is the 2nd place and possible surpass the bitcoin place. litecoin is far enough to next in bictoin place. and ltc is like bastard child, because most enthusiast are admired ethereum or neo maybe. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
No, I think that this is unlikely. Lightcoin is a just bitcoin fork, which is much worse than many other forks
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Litecoin is one of the best altcoin in the market. It has a huge capitalization. Many experts appreciate Litecoin. However, I think it would be very difficult for Litecoin to beat Bitcoin. Currently Bitcoin is very strong, Litecoin will need a lot of time and must grow stronger. I think Ethereum is the only altcoin capable of replacing Bitcoin.
Activity: 54
July 27, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
I heard this once but the truth is that litecoin can not replace bitcoin. I dont know why people say that, maybe because its price grows when bitcoin rises. But know that the technology is different. I just dont believe.
Pages:
Jump to: