Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
It is somewhat akin to the flocking mechanisms of bird flocks (or crab swarms, whatever).    There might be some trigger, in terms of news or rumor, and then a collective movement in one way or another based on the collective emotions and rationality of traders.  A good strategy might even be to follow the swarm in terms of coming predictions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
May 29, 2018, 05:53:18 PM
In my own opinion I believe many people invested in bitcoin because of the just concluded consensus, they thought the consensus will create a major FOMO that will make many people to jump into cryptos and start investing which will make the price to jump high. But consensus ended without much impart on the crypto market and a lot of people started selling off to take little profit they have gain. I think maybe that's the reason bitcoin price is going down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
May 29, 2018, 05:06:16 PM
Well personally i think that bitcoin and the market is being manipulated and at the same time i think that we are sitting at bottom already and hopefully the market will take a reversal sooner or later from these levels. i think the usual summer slowness in the market will fade away as soon as we cross 500 b market cap.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
May 29, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

All about game with the whales
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
May 29, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
in my opinion, this is due to high supply compared to demand, therefore price will fall, and this could be the reason for falling btc price in the market.
Activity: 22
May 28, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
The whale are waiting BTC to reach a peak bearish before they enter the market perhaps after the market the BTC will sky rocket
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 02:37:32 PM
The reason is simple, people bought bitcoin at a price of 6,000 thousand, it cost $ 9,000 - $ 10,000 thousand, and they immediately began to sell it and softened its price!
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
May 28, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

Its the US Department of justice doing investigations on the supposed price manipulation like fake volumes and spoofing and wash trading. You can read about it here: https://news.bitcoin.com/us-justice-department-investigates-price-manipulation-in-bitcoin-market/. That's why all of a sudden the price just plummeted  again after almost touching $10K. But I don't think it will go down even further at $7K because there are a lot of buy support.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
May 28, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
reasons?=?

Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, fraud and scams and legislations. Want more???

Also that USA (SEC) is looking for market manipulations of crypto. Simple as this: you order a lot of buy options but you don't make them in fact, so it APPEARS there is demand on a coin when there is NO DEMAND.
IF USA considers this practices are being done, crypto will fall down to hell as it is falling right now.

Holders are going to get REKT this week, and cryptomarket will not recover from this hit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
May 28, 2018, 02:23:52 PM
Rich guys sell it in large quantities so all the cryptomarket falls. We need more buyers but down trend does not attract new investors Cry
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: