Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 2. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 12:42:03 AM
bitcoin declines because there's a big mafia playing by selling all the bitcoins they've earned from the bitcoin scam website they've made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of bitcoin down,
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
Currency conversion is one of the main tasks of Bitcoin users in any country. Looking at the growth of operations with the crypto currency on the exchanges, one can clearly understand Bitcoin's situation in this or that country.
For me the main reasons why the price of bitcoin is dropping is a lot of people or a lot of holder of bitcoin is selling there bitcoin when the price of it will get low, my advice is all of the holder should just keep there bitcoin until the price of it will get high.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
I agree with that statement, because at this point his position is declining. So there are several reasons for this: No "Big News" or "Strategic Partnership"
Activity: 193
May 21, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
Bitcoin embraces a decentralized system and I think it's normal that prices sometimes drop, and the main factor is bitcoin drop because users need fiat so they sell bitcoins.  Wink
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
 The thing is, we must trust bitcoin for it is first in its kind. The first cryptocurrency ever created and the first thing attached to blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 21, 2018, 03:19:13 AM
A better version called bitcoin-cash has been excepted by BitPay as real currency.. so these coins are far cheaper than bitcoin and have more upside..so everyone is switching, it has not happened yet..but later on it will go through the roof. BCH(bitcoin-cash) ..

plus the main american exchange is starting trading bitcoin cash TODAY…COINBASE.

the coins are only about 3k and bitcoin is like 16k..so everyone wants a piece. as bitcoin goes down bitcoin-cash goes up.
Activity: 179
May 21, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
For my own opinion i think bitcoin is dropping because of many people who are invested already. When many people are investing the demand of bitcoin will goes low that is why market are dropping.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
May 21, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think the biggest reason for dropping of valuation is negative publicity by the the media and the governments itself who just keep on demotivating people from using bitcoin by constantly saying that they are not responsible for any kind of loses regarding bitcoin and moreover many countries has even banned the use of crypto currencies on their domestic sites and thus people are now afraid of investing into bitcoin because they think if media and governments both are forbidding for using bitcoin then they might suffer loss if they invest into bitcoin and thus people are not investing into bitcoin and thus the valuation is deflating.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
The downswing in Bitcoin price is due to the recent threats and issues coming from the government and banks. If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience. Its drop in price is similar to any financial asset.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
Numerous elements snowballed.

1.Many little speculators hauled out their coins because of FUD,

2. Indian spending declaration of restricting Bitcoin as an installment strategy,

3. significant banks rejecting tolerating charge cards,

4. South Korea prohibiting unknown exchange,

5. numerous investigation by real news channel that the Bitcoin cost will soon diminish to zero. Goldman Sachs additionally announced this.

Or on the other hand some reason need to cause bitcoin cost down.
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
because there's a big mafia playing, selling all the bitcoins they've earned from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of the bitcoin down,
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 18, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
Bitcoin is droping because people losing interest to crypto and demand on it decreasing. At my opinion the correct way to change everything is to stop trying control price and let market live his own life.

There are lot of factors why Bitcoin drops. One of the reason is the higher the supply versus the demand. The decreasing rate who buy and invest crypto makes its price low. But this scenario is just part of crypto market. Sometimes the price goes down but crypto can bounce back. Hoping that crypto will continue to recover and last longer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Bitcoin is droping because people losing interest to crypto and demand on it decreasing. At my opinion the correct way to change everything is to stop trying control price and let market live his own life.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 07:40:26 AM
The degree of confidence in bitcoin begins to decline with the issue of bitcoin prohibition in various countries, besides unstable bitcoin prices cause some people to switch to other investments. For that bitcoin should be able to prove that it is indeed the best and become everyone's hope to get big profits through bitcoin by increasing the price and level of trust to the public. Some other coin is currently an alternative choice of some people because it sees the potential for big profits in it. I hope of bitcoin can get better in every way so it deserves to be said the best of the other coin and be the top choice for every investor.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
May 18, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
The price of bitcoin has fallen in recent days is very normal. The cryptocurrency market wants to adjust bitcoin prices again for more development. And as a result, today's bitcoin prices have completely rebounded. This is a time when investors are more likely to enter the cryptocurrency market to earn a larger income, which will help to fund your finances.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
May 18, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

The reason why bitcoin is dropping the value because the government wants the bitcoin to stabilize or control the cryptocurrency. The government is trying the best to investigate all the transaction regarding bitcoin. Last month we distinguished some big company like the Facebook. Abandon or reject the advertisement on their website this is the reason the demand of the bitcoin drop. We all know that value of all the cryptocurrency is depend on the demand and supply in the marketplace.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 07:11:20 AM
bitcoin will not beat historical highs until it changes its structure. It is important that structural storage solutions continue to appear and be provided. We need indices, we need tools for evaluating productivity that would allow us to understand what we are talking about and quantify indicators
Activity: 203
May 18, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
There are various reasons why bitcoin price is dropping. Bitcoin price today are very low compared to last year's price and that is because bitcoin is affected by different issues in the market. Just for example the india's finance minister, they would do everything just to eliminate crytpo assets, social media were not allowing any crypto related advertsiment and there are lots of country that are still not in favor of these crypto currency. we can also consider the number of investors in the market to the price of bitcoin meaning that investors are decreasing in number so the price of the bitcoin is continuously dropping. As of my opinion the banning of crypto may not be for long because these crytpo currency have that kind of good and beneficial technology that can be useful in different businesses in the future. This is just for the mean time and bitcoin price will surely increase its price again.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 18, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
the reason why the bitcoin price has dropped because most say bitcoin is about to end that says it does not really matter what they said because now the bit recruiter bitcoin in the market. bitcoin dropping is a normal
Activity: 74
May 18, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall.
Pages:
Jump to: