Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 4. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:24:53 PM
the reason why bitcoin decreases? if I think the decline is due to the investors who monitor the warnings of some regulators and increasing crackdown on the virtual currency market in China.
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
the popularity of bitcoin begins to decline as the number of competitors that the same decline will stop in the future. If the problem of Bitcoin scalability and legality can be solved.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
If we do not know why Bitcoin's price is increasing, we cannot also speculate on why Bitcoins price is also dropping. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of its value. Maybe the reason of its sudden decrease in price is that a lot of investors are dumping it and buys another Cryptoccurency to spread their wealth into different cryptos.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I do not think with that way to see the reasons of Bitcoin dropping on the post date, that was a supply and demand triggered by big profit taking from the community, It can be imagined to go to exchange by profit perhaps reach ten times from buying price, it was the best chance to gain the big profit on that time.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Most part of if is so true, especially the part where you said that there are "no huge news or strategic partnership" bitcoin is having right now. People are losing interest in bitcoin nowadays and there are no big good news are popping up in the web, even just an update if the price is rising or not. Next is strategic partnership, it is one of the most important thing in business and if you do have this, there always one company or organizations or whatever that always has your back for better or worst.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
At this moment the bitcoin is going through decrease and giving traders the opportunity to invest more into that because we will get to the point when it starts getting its value back to stability. That is when traders need to monitor the market carefully and sell the bitcoin that they purcahsed during the drop.
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
I think tere are some reasons doping bitcoin price such as bad new and panic sell. on the other hand some countries now bitcoin illegal.I think cryptocurrency is long-term issue.  bitcoin price will be increase  in the year 2018 and will be demand-able and more valuable.
Activity: 672
May 16, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

We are entitled to our own opinion, all of us maybe making speculation on the current price drop of bitcoin. Perhaps, there are many guesses running in our minds. Some maybe true and realistic, and others maybe pure nonsense speculation being release to create panic for bitcoin investors. If I were you, I will stay calm and continue to trust the technology while doing my thing on how to earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
their are alot of reasons why bitcoin continuee to drop. and I think that one of the main reson is the number of people selling there coins, with that the demand goes down that causes the decrease on the price of bitcoin. also negative publisity contribute to is decline, with false information people was misinformed
Activity: 69
May 16, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Bitcoin dropping because of a bad news but i'm sure the market will recovering slowly thats a normal in market.
Activity: 81
May 16, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think the reason why bitcoin is droping it is because if demand of bitcoin, because as we know some country's didn't accept of bitcoin. and also the price of bitcoin can manipulate by whales, by using thier strategy which is"dump and pump:"
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
May 16, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
I think the biggest  reason is fake news and some whales selling everything and buying from dip
Activity: 85
May 16, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
The reason for bitcoin drops is probably because of the increasingly widespread crypto world competition. Many new and old coins that have an investment value are almost equivalent to bitcoin. It makes bitcoin investors move elsewhere to try new luck.

I agree.. many people who have learned enough about crypto have decided to move on to their best coin of choice. One other factor is the regulations concerns about Bitcoin involving many powerful govts. This has still not been settled which I think is why Bitcoin and cryptos in general aren't growing in demand yet..
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
The reason for bitcoin drops is probably because of the increasingly widespread crypto world competition. Many new and old coins that have an investment value are almost equivalent to bitcoin. It makes bitcoin investors move elsewhere to try new luck.
Activity: 3
May 16, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
Some of your points are valid.. The number of people loosing interest in bitcoin on a daily are very many .
Activity: 7
May 16, 2018, 08:32:44 AM
Because some people cannot did bitcoin work.
Activity: 616
May 16, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think it's hard to believe people's opinions about bitcoin bad for the moment I still believe in bitcoin and its investment due to the fact that I'm benefiting from those investments
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
May 16, 2018, 08:22:33 AM
Currency conversion is one of the main tasks of Bitcoin users in any country. Looking at the growth of operations with the crypto currency on the exchanges, one can clearly understand Bitcoin's situation in this or that country.
Bitcoin price is really depend on the volume of the investors. And the volume of the investors depend on some good and bad issue that can really affect directly to the price and it will maybe drop or maybe up high, if the feedback is good the volume of investors may increase and the price will go up high, while if the bad issue occur the price will drop because the volume of investors may decrease.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 08:19:03 AM
Currency conversion is one of the main tasks of Bitcoin users in any country. Looking at the growth of operations with the crypto currency on the exchanges, one can clearly understand Bitcoin's situation in this or that country.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
May 16, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
Bitcoin fell for many reasons, one of which could be because of panic investors selling.
Pages:
Jump to: