Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 9. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:49:46 PM
Yes, everything is corny simple and is connected with supply and demand, naturally after the spring boom, a large number of people have gone into mining, which are solely for sale.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 08:42:04 PM
I think bitcoin is because some external news has affected its price. For example, some countries prohibit bitcoin, and some celebrities have maliciously attacked bitcoin, thus affecting the bitcoin market.
Activity: 252
May 14, 2018, 08:19:29 PM
No specific reason no one cay say that clearly why the price is drops . so many factor depends on the price . i dont believe any news any rumor just try to hodl my btc another 1 year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
The downswing in Bitcoin price is due to the recent threats and issues coming from the government and banks. If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience. Its drop in price is similar to any financial asset. It goes up and comes down.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 07:31:07 PM
Bitcoin has been on top and still maintain it position in every market exchange as number among all the alt Coin, therefore the most reason bitcoin are falling is because many investors and trader are been in at point of selling side day by day, it has been a load not to push up, and i believe soon, the price we go higher than the current price of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
Nevertheless, bitcoin continues to develop actively and increase in price, so I can not say that it is losing popularity.
Activity: 372
May 14, 2018, 06:49:56 PM
I think the reason why bitcoin is dropping because of the people too. People that always make a fud news without any proof so the others get panicking because they heard a bad news. I think it depends on flow in the market if people still buying bitcoin and more investor I think bitcoin will not continue to drop.
Activity: 395
May 14, 2018, 06:42:40 PM
Now really increases the competition among the coins as they go all the new altcoins, which in the future can be a substitute for bitcoin. Therefore, its popularity is falling slightly.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 06:31:59 PM
And I do not think that interest in bitcoin gives , it absolutely does not need a special advertising, everyone knows about it and wants to inveterate it.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
This all are kind of true. For the days where it feels like normal it usually drop down. Maybe the popularity of bitcoin is not that strong enough for bitcoin value continuously rise up rather than to drop down. Or may be there are people behind to this situation to have a big opportunity to buy and invest to bitcoin. But a little amount of time it will rise again back to its normal and stable value or could rise more again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 14, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
The reasonaybe why bicoin is droping it had plenty of supply in the market,aside from big supply maybe the investors are just observing the run or movement of the market exchange, the price value of the different coins and maybe the economic demands of this coins in the marketplace.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
The growth in the number and volume of pre-sale tokens (ICO) has made investments in the industry much safer. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market has already exceeded 100 billion US dollars and continues to grow. Adam Norrie believes that the injection of new funds into the industry is also a reason for the growth rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
The reasons are quite simple, after strong growth there will be the same strong correction, because there is no eternal growth, the crypto currency also obeys the laws of the market! But fortunately, now you can see the beginning of growth again!
Activity: 162
May 14, 2018, 04:44:33 PM
in fact we all nobody knows for sure why the price of this bitcoin decreased, we can only guess just like the explanations of these friends. some say so and so. I have never believed these reasons. most importantly we always think positively about this bitcoin.
Activity: 195
May 14, 2018, 04:25:50 PM
Managers could have the biggest impact on Bitcoin and other codecs, as many countries have either deployed or are planning to put the money into the mix. If regulatory regulations become too heavy, they can have a negative impact on the use and value of coding currencies.
Activity: 122
May 14, 2018, 04:15:19 PM
the statement is very true, and many things that affect the price of bitcoin decreases, the more some countries are starting to ban bitcoin, I think it also affects the current bitcoin price

I think the reason behind this is because of the problems and news about bitcoin where there are many people who are cheated in investments and the government can not sue someone for what happens to people that is why the only way to protect people from this is to ban bitcoin from their state and this is what I think to be the best reason why bitcoin is declining as of now.
I do not think that reason is enough for bitcoin to drop and I do not think when you have a cool logo the price of bitcoin will go up. Previously when bitcoin had not had many problems and many people were actively working here, the bitcoin price was high and even the price was lower, sometimes not as low as it is now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:14:47 PM
Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall. but its still normal in world market
Activity: 99
May 14, 2018, 04:10:15 PM
I think that the overall political and economic instability in the world. Let's hope for a change for the better. Undecided
Activity: 29
May 14, 2018, 03:56:55 PM
karena ada mafia besar yang sedang bermain , dengan menjual semua bitcoin yang telah di perolehnya dari website scam bitcoin yang telah mereka buat tahun lalu, dan juga harga XPY yang turun sekarang juga menjadi sebab bitcoin turun ,
Banyak juga site HYIP berkedok investasi bitcoin yang berujung scam, dan sekarang saatnya para scammer menjual hasil bitcoin dari hasil scam mereka.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:20:17 PM
The reason may be that investors are selling bitcoins when they are up. And finally bitcoin prices are declining. So if you invest in bitcoin but do not know the right way. You better not invest because it only destroys the bitcoin price.

If there are certain in this world and one of it is the volatility of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, we should all know this that price dumping and pumping is a normal thing in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: