Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 5. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:32:18 AM
I think the price of bitcoin droping because of bad news with bitcoin and this also affects the decrease of investors who want to hold bitcoin, and certainly also the government that prohibits the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 04:23:38 AM
The most direct reason is that the valuation is too high. All commodity prices are determined by the supply and demand relationship, as long as people continue to buy bitcoin prices will be higher and higher, the recent decrease in the new investor is the main reason for the decline in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:20:56 AM
The reason why bitcoin has dropped today is that there are few investors here and they prefer the bounty campaigns because they are bigger.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
due to economic factors that make bitcoin falls or there is a person who sells a lot of bitcoin in one time it could also create a bitcoin down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:47:31 AM
Firstly, there is no coherence with the governments of the countries, secondly uncontrolled, and in the third there are new coins that are both cheaper and more promising
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 03:37:54 AM
because of the advent of other digital cryptocurrencies with many unique and innovative characteristics, investors will invest in some kinds of token they see a bright future and face with a few risks
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
There are many reason why bitcoin is dropping but we don't need to worry because it is normal here in cryptocurrency and they will easily fix it what is the issue and problem against the price. We knows that every challenges has a solution to overcome. Besides its just fluctuation everything will be back to natural.
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
Thats just another fluctuation, no need to panic!
Activity: 462
May 16, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
Reason for bitcoin falling can be an issue about regulations. makes the bitcoin holders facing uncertain situation
and sell bitcoin for lower price. The fud spread about bitcoin will affect bitcoin price on the market too i think.
Activity: 157
May 15, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
Billionaire "Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"  Wink

Did he expand on that comment, or was it simply a flip of the coin, or based on the fact that he didn't get in early?
Activity: 226
May 15, 2018, 04:33:18 PM
There are many reasons why bitcoin is dropping price in the market it might be some fake news about bitcoin that bitcoin will be dead or even bitcoin holders are in panic selling because of fake news about bitcoin that causing of dropping the price.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
bitcoin prices are currently very high, so it's natural that many bitcoin users with little capital move to other coins. but as we know, no one knows whether satoshi nakamoto is a person or a team. and if they are a team I think marketing of bitcoin must have their own strategy to get bitcoin prices back up.
Activity: 29
May 15, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

There are so many reasons why bitcoin is dropping, Promotion of cryptocurrencies became strictly restricted on main media channels, China’s relation to cryptocurrencies and Mt. Gox, with Nobuaki Kobayashi sold roughly $400 million in Bitcoin between December and March. It is believed that the bitcoin that was sold by creditors on private sales was moved directly to exchanges and then turned into fiat. Surely, this sale might have affected the price and Tax reasons As a lot of people had to report profits, now they need somehow to pay taxes and turn their crypto assets into fiat money.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2018, 03:20:30 PM
One of the major reason is market not favourable and people starting losing interest in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 15, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
The above listed reasons are not totally correct and at the same time are not far from the truth, but the major reasons why the bitcoin price is dropping is due to low demands since it operate on the economic law of demands and supply so that is the reason for the fall in price.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
In all the financial markets the prices keeps on fluctuating and there is no market where it remains stable for longer periods, like in other financial markets like stock and share markets these crypto markets has a bubble time and a burst time. when there is a drop in the market normally the investors look for the prices to drop to buy the commodity and sell when there is a hike in the market as it can help to earn good returns from their investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
May 15, 2018, 02:28:23 PM
my opinion bitcoin is droping because of many false news. I think it's a reasons for droping.
News does affect the market, especially in terms of demand and supply. When there is a bad issue, for example, there is a crime that utilizes bitcoin, or there is news about banning bitcoin by a particular country or platform, it greatly affects bitcoin so the price decreases. Positive news will have the opposite effect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

A lot of the times where bitcoin's price plummetted could be attributed to the amount of massive selling that happens at the time. For example, a lot of people cashed-out during the December price skyrocket which became famous because of bitcoin reaching 20,000$ at the moment. And because of the massive cash-outs that happened at the time bitcoin's price plummetted the next month, and continued to do so for a few months before experiencing a true price increase recently.
Activity: 6
May 15, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
I think this is just a normal correction,after finishing the correction period we will see bitcoin made his new ath.I think end of the year 2018 bitcoin will hit 25000-30000 dollar.
Activity: 37
May 15, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
my opinion bitcoin is droping because of many false news. I think it's a reasons for droping.
Pages:
Jump to: