Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 6. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
Bitcoin and all cryptos fall at the drop of a dime if there's any reasonably negative news about it. It's just part of life here in the cryptosphere, just man up and HODL.
Activity: 194
May 15, 2018, 01:37:52 PM
In a couple of days ago Bitcoin price was very well and when some country Bann Bitcoin on that time Bitcoin was dumb. In a few months ago Bitcoin price was 20,000 but now Bitcoin price is $9,000 so when people know Bitcoin news that was China and other country banned Bitcoin in this region Bitcoin price is very dumb but day by day Bitcoin recover market price so  in this moment Bitcoin again growing.
Activity: 322
May 15, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
From news sources it is clear that the reason for the ongoing price decrease is of two major incidents. One is the 8000 bitcoin sell off through four different bitcoin wallets which have been done by one of the trustee of Mtgox. Next is the inspection by local police investigators upon South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
Bad logo is the biggest reasoning , yea Smiley  How can you even write a reason like that?
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
There are so many bad news, goverments doesn't support it...
Activity: 144
May 15, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
it may be that investors are selling bitcoin there are other necessities, summer will come a lot of necessity to receive profit to enjoy it at this time with simultaneously give opportunity for other new investor to invest its money. so bitcoin is now literally circulating among exchanges. Second, Bitcoin technical loss: slow speed, loss of intelligent contract support, high cost. Nothing was done to help her grow.
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is more acceptable than any other alt-coin for online payment or shopping online, therefore bitcoin has been creating a role to many people to invest, as the session point.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
The most reason why the prize of bitcoin keep fluctuating down direction which is seen as dropping in prize, Because many invest are on selling process which keep affect the market. but soon bitcoin we go back to the Normal point, as initial price of 1BTC =15000 USD

legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
The price is depend on supply and demand, Price is drop because many of people is sell them than buying
and some news, regulations is make a effect of the bitcoin price.
Activity: 188
May 15, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

in my opinion that is not the reason why bitcoin price is dropping. maybe a very small favtor I agree but not the main favtor. O thi k what couses the drop of bitcoin is the investors selling there coins and dumping them. With that the demand goes down and the price also goes down. The reason why they sell is because that is how the market works. Smiley
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
May 15, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
The number one reason why the prices are dropping is due to the huge dump by the Mt Gox trustee (Nobuaki Kobayashi). The dump is going to continue for another 5-6 months, and the prices are likely to stay depressed until then.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
May 15, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
I don't feel Bitcoin is dropping or something it's more like it's kinda getting stabilized since there has been lots Up's and down's in the past we feel like it's dropping. We need to just be patient and wait for things to settle down  Smiley.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 08:53:05 AM
Too much fake news is contributing to the drop in Bitcoin and Crypto prices in general.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
May 15, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
Just like the stock market bubbles are everywhere. The dot com bubble and the housing bubble that precipitated the Great Recession of 2008 were fueled those who promoted that those things were too good to pass up thus coining the phrase “irrational exuberance”. If you didn’t buy in you could lose out and nobody wants to be left out. At least with housing it was tangible and that market has finally come back. I think digital currency is a method to purchase goods and services that is viable long term, but in the short term it is over valued and over hyped.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
May 15, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
Bitcoin's price varies within the law of demand and supply thus making its price change within the relevant range. Bitcoin is currently been experiencing slowly decreasing of price and it is due to some fud news. Yet many still believe in Bitcoin because of its characteristics that is very useful to the changing advance technology today. Together with blockchain technology, and as long as it exists, bitcoin's price will not be moved to its lowest point price. The thing is, we must trust bitcoin for it is first in its kind. The first cryptocurrency ever created and the first thing attached to blockchain technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 15, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

There are people who have supreme power in the cryptocurrency market. There are the people who can dump and pump the price of the bitcoin. Do not doubt if someone can manipulate the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
Of course, there are many reasons for the current drop of bitcoin. And one of it because of government fighting it by creating panic. Some users doing panic selling to prevent from the news and take out from risk their money. But I am sure that bitcoin has decreased only for a moment.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 08:06:03 AM
There are lot of factors why bitcoin is dropping. But we already know that every drops of bitcoin is expected to happen as its nature. But for me, the logic behind it is purposive. To gain or let the investors buy more investments or increased the bitcoin holdings as wise investors are taking this situation as an opportunity to buy and increase their bitcoin possesions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Bitcoin will remain always expensive ,may be its prices can be change from its averge price , because all the values of the bitcoin is only due to of the reason of the demands , As we can see that lots of industries and field are using bitcoin and also we can see that without use of bitcoin they can face big loss of lot of Thier clients which are addicted to use Thier services with bitcoin payment system .
So surely you can understand very well that bitcoin has no issue of the effect of the drop in price due to the lines that you mentioned in the post .
But when negative news enter in the cryptocurrency market then that leads into down in price because many people due to negativity left bitcoin from.his stock and starts to sell .
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 15, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
The price of bitcoin has fallen in recent days is very normal. The cryptocurrency market wants to adjust bitcoin prices again for more development. And as a result, today's bitcoin prices have completely rebounded. This is a time when investors are more likely to enter the cryptocurrency market to earn a larger income, which will help to fund your finances.
Pages:
Jump to: