Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 7. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 15, 2018, 07:08:48 AM
Bitcoin has been and still is one of the best investment vehicles in the world. Regardless, as an investment asset, it will suffer from prices drops, and will also enjoy price increases. The trick, as an investor, is to buy low and sell high. If bitcoin prices are at or near historical highs, then it might be time to sell. And if prices do drop substantially after markets peak, that might be the best time to buy.
Yes. As a rule we will buy low and sell at high prices. In the past few weeks the BTC price was below $ 7000 and now they have already surpassed $ 8000. You see, if you buy two weeks ago, now they sell the BTC to the market is very normal to profit. So we see a lot of sellers out there.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
The price of bitcoin is unstable, as it is influenced by the news. Every negative news about it lowers the price down. At least, I understand that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
May 15, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I'm not sure bounty will affect the price of bitcoin. Free distribution of bitcoins on the contrary will reduce the price. It is necessary to carry out full marketing, not bounty
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
Bitcoin has been and still is one of the best investment vehicles in the world. Regardless, as an investment asset, it will suffer from prices drops, and will also enjoy price increases. The trick, as an investor, is to buy low and sell high. If bitcoin prices are at or near historical highs, then it might be time to sell. And if prices do drop substantially after markets peak, that might be the best time to buy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:46:18 AM
There are really many reasons. They all see but still ask the question. The main problem is the lack of cooperation with the governments of the countries, and the second reason in my opinion is the lack of a solid foundation. Due to what should the price of the currency rise? You understand what I mean ... the influx of investors to stop and the price too ... I think even go down strongly Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 15, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
That reasons are true and it really affects the bitcoin price because of that.Some people are selling their bitcoins due to panic selling and they are too afraid because they think that they will lose all their investments in bitcoin. One factor also is that whales are controlling and manipulating the market. They can move the price whenever they want due to large amount of bitcoin holdings they have. I hope that bitcoin can reach its peaked price last year before the end of 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Even though we are not know who is the developer of bitcoin but the community still supporting it because it is well known for all of the crypto currencies the demand is always high that is why to the eye of the buyers of bitcoin is always an edge to the other crypto and it is proven bitcoin is always profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
May 15, 2018, 05:09:29 AM
the big reason about dropping price in bitcoin is because the price is too high that at moment and i think fake news about bitcoin is too much in the public, that makes the investore and other bitcoin user is lost their hope in bitcoin and start to sell that bitcoin, the panic sell that makes bitocoin price is dropping, but from this graphs i think bitcoin still normal, totally normal
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 04:52:26 AM
Bitcoin dropping because of news but the market is recovering slowly thats a normal in market no need to panic
My friend I think its not only a news that spread for all bitcoiners but especially for the people holders of bitcoin which trying to sell their profits.
Activity: 468
May 15, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
the reason why bitcoin down ? probably because nobody started buying bitcoins, or maybe bad news about bitcoin.
but now the price is slowly rising, little by little no problem is important continue to increase from the decline.
I think there is a strategy from various parties to cause bitcoin down to seek more advantages from people who sell cheap.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
May 15, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

in my opinion the bitcoin is increasing if we see the graph annually is not the daily price chart and of course the investors also already know the risks of investment with bitcoin unstable prices
Activity: 108
May 15, 2018, 04:04:44 AM
Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
There are many reasons for Bitcoin's current price drop, but I think Bitcoin's price always goes up every year from the time Bitcoin is found. Some people are just uncomfortable with Bitcoin's unstable price this year.
even that bitcoin may down for before the end of the year there is always some chances for that bitcoin may ever to be goes up for and yet we are in half of this year by next month but we see some changes here in crypto currency while it down.

There is only better to have high patience and buy Bitcoin at the price down to produce something very expensive later on. The time will come when the price of Bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 686
May 15, 2018, 03:50:38 AM
The thing that makes Bitcoin dropping for now is that some people are selling Bitcoin very much to get the benefits they have accumulated over the next few years.
Activity: 108
May 15, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
I think the reason why bitcoin goes down is, because there's a lot of bad news about bitcoin and it's causing panic, so more sales than buying it will make bitcoin prices down, but bitcoin will surely rise again with the disappearance of negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
May 15, 2018, 03:30:52 AM
There are many reasons for Bitcoin's current price drop, but I think Bitcoin's price always goes up every year from the time Bitcoin is found. Some people are just uncomfortable with Bitcoin's unstable price this year.
even that bitcoin may down for before the end of the year there is always some chances for that bitcoin may ever to be goes up for and yet we are in half of this year by next month but we see some changes here in crypto currency while it down.
Activity: 328
May 15, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

In my own opinion, bitcoin is dropping because many people lost interest in bitcoin. They lost interest in bitcoin because there are people spreading fake news about bitcoin which resulted to not trusting in bitcoin and switch to other crypto. Fake news is the cause of dropping of bitcoins price.
Activity: 96
May 15, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
I don't think that another crypto surpasses original BTC. Around BTC is a lot of work which many people don't have a hunch. Nothing will overcome BTC in my opinion.
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
May 15, 2018, 03:13:27 AM
The reasons why bitcoin price has dropped. The biggest of them lately, is the massive selloffs involving mt-gox's case, next is the selloffs related to various significant factors recently like: taxation, china and other leading country's crackdown on cryptocurrency, media attacks by some wealthy bitcoin haters. And the third reason, which is normal, is the healthy cycle of ups and downs in the market. Since bitcoin had climbed at nearly 20k it has fallen in half, nevertheless, it's value is said to be on the rise compared to its 1k value few years ago. I could say in conclusion that, bitcoin is not dropping but rising, considering that the currency has not come at age yet, but there are already significant rise to the relevant measurable factors that could push bitcoin's value ahead such as, wider acceptability, healthy regulations, involvement from traditional investors and so much more...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:08:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: