Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 29. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
Now the Crypto currency, both in the short term and in the long term, is a means of investing money, more reliable than shares in Facebook or Twitter.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 02:19:01 PM
In my opinion one of the reason why bitcoin continuously dropping is because some investors tend to sell their coins once they heard negative news like price is getting low so they lose their interest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
May be the people lost faith on it after the mass negative ads of media and fiat banks jointly
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

The market in bitcoin changes often because the price fluctuates depending on how many people buys bitcoin. The price drops because the demand decreases which is normal for me. It is because I know that the demand will increase again and the price will definitely increase as well. We should wait patiently until the market feels like it. While waiting, you can start investing while the price is lower.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 07:12:21 PM
Fake news, lack of confidence by the investor, rumor of government banning bitcoin in some countries when government has not even done that and many more factors has necessitate the drop in the price of bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 07:07:15 PM
I think the main reason the price of bitcoin is always droping is the government
they are always looking for ways to be able to regulate bitcoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

There is several factor be effected the bitcoin price. Demand and  negative news will effect the people.People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. it is my opinion.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
May 03, 2018, 06:53:53 PM
Now this is the highest bitcoin price all the time. It can bring a large number of novice investors and the time when experienced traders or investors sell their funds to be able to buy in dips and beginners suffer. There is a risk of a sales wave and thus the price falls down. Cool

Nope, last november the highest price of bitcoin happened. The true reason why the price of bitcoin now is decreasing because of banning the cryptocurrency in some countries especially in the countries who have huge capital used in investing. Additionally, the selling of bitcoin instead of holding. And the price also is matter, because if the price is expensive others sell their coin and other did not take the opportunity to buy instead wait to drop.
Activity: 812
May 03, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

There is always ups and downs in the market. The main factors I can see are the demand and supply. The demand i bitcoin is changing depending on what other industries and products are now open to bitcoin. The supply of bitcoin is controlled by the bitcoin that are mined and sold to the market. These two are the major determiners of the state of the online market.
Activity: 562
May 03, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think the time of the year also plays a role in this. It is because there are different demands in every quarter. And I believe that the last quarter especially December, is when the price peaks because the economy is hot during this times. I also think that the news can also affect the demand in crypto market so I wish that people will stop spreading false info and I hope the image of bitcoin will always be good.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 03, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Just like what others said, the rise and fall of a market price is always natural, we can feel that sometimes it is really on its peak but sometimes it is not. We can say it that is is normal, or always happening in our daily lives, but how? Because of some factors that may affects bitcoin like the supply and demand that usually the major factors that affects bitcoin.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price. So it is with this Bitcoin, which certainly will also feel the same.
Bitcoin will not stop, and will not lose by looking at issues that have been there, Bitcoin I think will continue to grow for the better future of the World is more high-tech, and Digital technology.
NH
Activity: 422
May 03, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
so, when they change the logo it make the value increase a lot?
sometime, the news from social media take effect to bitcoin price. when they make bad news, the value will drop and vice versa. demand of market can make bitcoin price unstable too. many third party can control bitcoin price.
maybe if this time is the first time bitcoin release, airdrop will be the number one to increase the popularity
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 05:57:00 PM
Now this is the highest bitcoin price all the time. It can bring a large number of novice investors and the time when experienced traders or investors sell their funds to be able to buy in dips and beginners suffer. There is a risk of a sales wave and thus the price falls down. Cool
Activity: 11
April 30, 2018, 12:52:51 AM
bitcoin decreases because it does not fit the bargain between the seller and the buyer, therefore between the two parties decide the price agreement in accordance with the wishes of each.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think the reasons why bitcoin is dropping because of it's market and also in the time. Other said that there is a big mafia playing by selloing all the bitcoin they got from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year so they think it is the reason. Other said it's also in the investor here.
Activity: 91
April 29, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

We now that the bitcoin is very popular  cryptocurrency in the world, Maybe the reason why bitcoin is dropping because other social media like facebook recently announced that it would not allow the cryptocurrency especially for the ICO's, we know many ico's were heavily advertising on facebook. And other reason also less of investor because of a scammers.
Activity: 63
April 29, 2018, 11:15:13 PM
yes because there is a big mafia playing by selling all the bitcoin they got from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of bitcoin down, Many HYIP sites under the guise of bitcoin investment that culminate scam, and now it's time the scammers sell the bitcoin from their scam. so, at the core of the above answer, bitcoin prices dropped due to the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run away. Do not be interested in Invest Bitcoin business on the internet now, it is better if we collect bitcoin by way of searching from faucet "and also the capital that has been collected in the capital to trade, you can see the collection of trading sites to be a choice of bitcoin trading.
Activity: 84
April 29, 2018, 11:09:45 PM
because the decline was due to investors monitoring the warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market in China. Quoting CNBC, a sharp decline occurred in bitcoin prices, hinggan reached its lowest point in 1.5 months. In addition, the price of ethereum and ripple also decreased significantly. Data Coindesk showed, bitcoin prices had dropped to levels below 12,000 US dollars for the first time since December 5, 2017. Bitcoin prices had touched the level of 11,685.24 US dollars or equivalent about Rp 156,579 million.
Activity: 128
April 29, 2018, 11:02:46 PM
Sales have increased sharply across all major electronic trading platforms and the market may be affected by the increase in volume in the future bitcoin market, most of the volume in both markets. All terms are sold. Therefore, The price off BTC decreasing.
Pages:
Jump to: