Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 24. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 02:37:14 AM
Big whales are playing their "trading" games. Those people, who consider Bitcoin being totally independent and decentralized (meaning that one person or group of people cannot significantly influence the price on the market) are not totally correct. We will see such fluctuations for a long time until a new solution will be discovered. Bitcoin still has a lot of disadvantages and I hope we can solve them.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 02:33:16 AM
You kind of agree. People really lose interest in Bitcoin. That's why the price is down. But in your opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all it's a great price that does not let beginners buy Bitcoin so Bitcoin is now literally circulating among the exchanges. Many reasons why Bitcoin is declining, some intend to post more speculation that Bitcoin will end. In fact there is a lot of speculation about it I'm sure bitcoin will go to the moon.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think the reasons why Btc is dropping it is a direct result of the investors. When they see a touch of the estimation of Btc getting low they tend to sell their Btc on the grounds that they are hesitant to get a lesser esteem. Such huge numbers of Btc are being stock. For us to make the Btc esteem relentless we have to stay away from questions in Btc and simply need to they the hazard so it won't going to get low again.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 01:07:17 AM
Probably because bitcoin is boring (?) so many are no longer interested in bitcoin and have an impact on decreasing demand. Or is it supposed to be bitcoin dropping, the stage that must be passed so as not to happen bubble, I think.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 12:07:39 AM
I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be.
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
From the tweet, it has a point too. With very expensive bitcoin prices, the beginners will certainly think twice about buying it, moreover, they have not enough control of crypto, they still have a fear if it has issued big capital but not get the benefits. The value of bitcoin has decreased since many people sell bitcoins on a large scale. It makes the demand for bitcoin to decrease drastically so that it affects the price that comes down.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
May 08, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Just to add, in fact countries from around the world have started prohibiting the utilization of bitcoin as they see it as something that may potentially harm or threat the society. Its decentralized and volatile nature make skeptical for individuals to invest.
Technically, without the intervention and presence of Satoshi, bitcoin has been slowly fading into the spotlight, to be overshadowed by altcoins in the market. Hopefully in the future, the government would start adapting and embracing principles that may develop furthermore the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
May 08, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
I see only one reason why Bitcoin is twitching. I do not agree with the fact that the price is falling, it is correction after a recent impulse for purchases and I do not believe that now Bitcoin will fall below $ 8500. I am sure that the price will soon go further to conquer new peaks. With the statement that interest in Bitcoin ceases, - absolutely do not agree. Maybe, more precisely, that this interest is trying to reduce the sharks of the crypto-currency market, in order to purchase cheaper. Yes, Bitcoin has drawbacks and there are coins more advanced than Bitcoin - but this does not prevent digital gold from being in first place in the huge number of coins of the crypto-currency market, several years in a row.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
Even the price of bitcoin was dropping but still it was expensive and we can buy it easily. Although it was dropping but compare to last year and when bitcoin popularity is not like today, well today bitcoin is not bad in their price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
all the listed reasons are not good enough, i just feel the reason why it drops is because of government fighting it thereby creating panic everywhere but surely it will bounce back in no distant time
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
May 08, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
The only reason why Bitcoin price is dropping is because of us who are selling it off,
You could blame the fake news about it but the truth is the person's who are selling their coins are the one's who is responsible for the price drop.
FUD yeah it could be one of the reason why but the main cause is us.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 08, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Bitcoin drops because it is affected by decreasing demand or by increasing supply. The media can also affect the price of bitcoin. That is why should promo the cryptocurrency so that the market for it will grow more. We can try by showing them that anyone can really earn here by investing money while the prices are down so you can maximize your income when the prices goes up.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Like in any industry, drops are common to be observed. The public also relies on what they see or heard in the news which affects the popularity and demand for bitcoin. But the drops I think will only mean that it is the best time to start investing by buying bitcoin and wait until the prices start to kick in again. We can just wait here until that time happens again like it did last time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 08, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think Bitcoin is dropping because it is normal since it is fluctuating from the changing demand in the market. And the market demand is affected by the news and public reactions to bitcoin in every issue it faces. But fear nothing because these drops will not last forever. Right now, the market is making its way up again and those investments will eventually pay off.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 12:10:32 PM
some of which you mentioned are very true and I think the most bitcoin prices collapsed when bad news is causing the owners of crypctocurrency assets to panic and ultimately affected to sell cheap so the point is bad news that makes bitcoin to collapse.
Activity: 94
May 08, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
The only reason for me or in my opinion why bitcoin is dropping is because the influence of media to the public they may have put on some bad suggestion making it look like bitcoin is a bad investment because of this influence people tend to back out and cause a ton of investors to panic sell their coins because of this event the coins price drop drastically because of the supply and demand effect, but right now bitcoin is slowly recovering redeeming itself from the bad rumors media are spreading.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
Bitcoin price falls because the bitcoin holders are one of its factors. Maybe we can only hope for the current bitcoin holders not to drop the bitcoin price.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
The reason why Bitcoin is  dropping is because we don't hold the future due on uncontrol situation of the market we can't say what  what will. And for the changes happening we can not control what is haappening  and we just get involve.
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I read some news article online recently which was from crypto related webite. There are a few news focus on the government tax rates for crypto, crypto tax rates and government regulations should be important factors on bitcoin dropping.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 08, 2018, 10:51:29 AM
I think that regulation talks have been the main FUD here, but this will all soon disappear once cleared up by the world govts hopefully within this year.
I am sure that when the regulation talks is finally over and the the measures are finally put in place. I am sure that’s when the price is going to rise up again.
Pages:
Jump to: