Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 31. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
This happens because Cryptocurrency is used as the currency in the transaction. Or in other words, people use Bitcoin and the like to shop.
According to the data available, most Cryptocurrency players come from Asia, such as China and South Korea. Considering there is a big religious day celebrated by people in Asia, the Lunar New Year, millions of people in Asia deal with Cryptocurrency. This makes the Cryptocurrency coin circulating in the market so that its value becomes lower because it is easy to obtain
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
In the past, bitcoins have fallen because the cryptocurrency market is being adjusted to stabilize prices. This is the time to attract investors to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. Once stabilized, the cryptocurrency market will grow and I think the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
April 29, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think it isn't really that way,
If you would look onto it you would know that bitcoin isn't dropping down ,
If you would compare it to when it was starting the bitcoin surely has rise up so high,
No huge news? There are lots of News about it and most of them are bad so that is what causing FUD to the investors,
Not enough airdrops I think you are just waiting to receive free money without doing something.
Not enough Phd graduates on the team? then why did the bitcoin become so strong that it even survive for a long time and why do investors continues to support it even if their isn't enough PhD graduates on the team?
Team not doing bounties?Why would they? the Bitcoin is being promoted from the social media and the forum and it is spreading fast in the internet why do they have to do bounties?
Logo is not cool? so what we are not investing in the picture or logo it is whats behind the Logo that counts ,
FUD is the main reason why the value of bitcoin is dropping down ,
The investors are the reason behind it they are selling their bitcoin so the demand for it is decreasing .
Activity: 89
April 29, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
I think why bitcoin is dropping. Due to the fake news, lack of promotions and  also expensive amount..
1. Because of fake news some persons are still not believing to the aptitudes of bitcoin . So instead of investing they are withdrawing their btc and convert it to cash.
2. We all know that the operation of bitcoin is not popular yet and they don't  want to expend their money for promoting btc.
3. And i think.they can't afford the value of bitcoin.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 05:13:43 AM
Breeding panic can not help. Of course the development model, the dependence on a limited number of people who can buy a huge shortage of bitcoin. The banking system, through its agents, can drown them in money, or intimidate them. Rechage pressure is not limited.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 29, 2018, 03:04:45 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

your reasons above is not make sense. if bitcoin value fall because bitcoin logo not cool,
then it would not reaching current value. it would stay at 1 USD.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 07:53:51 PM
It's simple: firstly, we saw the rate at which bitcoin grew last year, and after each strong growth should be the same correction! In addition, large market players benefit from buying bitcoin cheaply, so they are trying to artificially underestimate its value!
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 06:19:34 PM
This is where the temporary situation in south korea and people while their bitcoin cashout and wait for the results of the regulation. With 25% of the market capitalization, the price drops then hooked lower the price more. Cool
Activity: 156
April 28, 2018, 05:48:24 PM
all the listed reasons are not good enough, i just feel the reason why it drops is because of government fighting it thereby creating panic everywhere but surely it will bounce back in no distant time
Activity: 38
April 28, 2018, 03:56:20 PM
Probably due to bitcoin demand.
Because the government inhibits the development of bitcoint.
From there investors may be afraid to buy a bitcoint.
From where the possibility of bitcoin prices decreases
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
 I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
Of course, there are many reasons for the current drop of bitcoin: the decision of some American banks to prohibit customers from buying credit cards from their credit cards, and pressure on the crypto industry in India, and the potential total ban on crypto-currency trading in China.

However, it is obvious that these events have become only a catalyst for the fall. Veterans of the industry can recall the hype of 2013, when bitcoin in the same short period of time grew almost 10 times from $ 130 to $ 1150 and soon collapsed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
April 28, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think these are not acceptable reasons for Bitcoin because for me Bitcoin don't need to be promote and to be advertise just to attract investors unlike the Altcoins that they will need to work hard just their coins to be well known to attract investments. Bitcoin or any form of investment is dropping if there is no real demand of it in which the people will not pour their investments to the coin or to the commodities. If this will happen then of course the market price will going to drop until it become no value at all.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 28, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think that was sarcastic tweet from cryptorand. Bitcoin always be bitcoin and always have high fluctuation on the price. Many factor why bitcoin drop the price and one of that factor is many false news about cryptocurrency world or false news about bitcoin
Activity: 336
April 28, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
Bitcoin released a Lightning Network, which makes Bitcoin transactions very fast and very cheap. This is a super technology and bitcoin is developing. In my opinion, Bitcoin is very very long will be on the first place in the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 20
April 28, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

sometimes because of news against btc and consequence few buyers. Also most of the newbie are afraid to buy but maybe on the otherside Pros are buying while btc on the cheap price and just hodl it... and they are right considering where the price at the moment.
Activity: 41
April 28, 2018, 07:34:59 AM
The price will rise, this is a temporary phenomenon. Bitcoin is growing regularly, and growth without falling is impossible. Bitcoin is used by more and more people and more money is invested, so we are waiting for the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 616
April 28, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
I think the reasons why bitcoin is dropping it is because of the investors. When they see a bit of the value of bitcoin getting low they tend to sell their bitcoins because they are afraid to get a lesser value. So many bitcoins are being stock. For us to make the bitcoin value steady we need to avoid doubts in bitcoin and just need to they the risk so that it will not gonna get low once more.
Activity: 124
April 28, 2018, 05:33:28 AM
I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
you are right, but one of the cause of the decline in the majority of virtual currency is a plan of the Chinese government increasingly tighten the transaction cryptocurrency in a country that, as well as investors monitor warning and a number of regulator and increasing crackdown on the market virtual currency in China.
Activity: 350
April 27, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
I think, the reason why bitcoin is down, especially at the beginning of this year is because of Bitcoin Legality issues.

The issue of legality is not really a new issue in the crypto world. However, the situation in early 2018 was critical, as a number of major countries inhabited the largest Bitcoin users, decided to end anonymity by demanding crypto exchanges providing customer data. Among these countries are India and Korea.

Not only that, countries such as China which in fact is the largest Bitcoin user origin after the United States, also declared the rules related to crypto since December 2017. No wonder then then why the price of Bitcoin down.
Pages:
Jump to: