Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 28. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
There is no singular answer, but several as to why :
1.  Bitcoin has no fundamental price to fall back upon - if you don't know what the price of Bitcoin or any other crypocurrency should be, then you have utterly no idea whether you are overpaying or underpaying for it.
2.  There is rampant market manipulation in cryptocurrency - there seems to be quite a bit of bull trapping going on, by key low-volume trades being made which seem to indicate a price-reversal upwards, and then selling to these fooled investors at the higher price.
3.  The lack of institutional investors, with their buy-and-hold views - downside is that individual investors are rarely buy-and-hold investors or have an investment horizon much past the next official holiday, whereas institutional investors take the long view of their assets and may be content to hold particular assets for years before they pan out.
4.  There is rampant fraud in cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
which you say is true but also I think the reason that makes bitcoin fall and collapse is the existence of bad news and false news that many circulating in the world of the internet that makes the players bitcoin panic.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
May 05, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

What I understand in my classes in Economics is in every industry, the law of demand and supply affects the price of the products or services. But right now, I can see that the market of bitcoin is recovering and back to the demand so I am expecting that the price will continue to rise. And I think it is good to see that the logo of bitcoin is simple. And may be it is just matter of perspective.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
May 05, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
I can conclude that the price of bitcoin collapsed as if there were bad news that attacked cryptocurrency, causing the bitcoin price to collapse. not only that fake news can also trigger the bitcoin price crunch.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Bitcoin is dropping because the demand is low in those weeks. But right now, I think bitcoin is back to the game. With right now, bitcoin costs 9882.95 USD and I can feel that the bitcoin will rise more. Those drops are opportunities to buy because it will increase your income in investment. So before bitcoin spikes up again, I suggest you to buy now and start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
May 05, 2018, 01:06:46 PM
I thought this tweet was sarcastic, I cannot believe you guys are taking it seriously.
Activity: 73
May 05, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
There may have been certain reasons of bitcoin downfall but now it has started its upward journey.  It is good news.  I am happy now.  I will gain some money I already invested.
Activity: 66
May 05, 2018, 12:50:26 PM
Investors sometimes behave like a bunch of herd animals driven by emotions, and when one of the flocks gets spooked, the others also get spooked. But the hard fact is that  a lot of people have faith in bitcoin as it has successfully bounced back earlier.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 05, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I believe the creator of the tweet has come to terms with the success and concept of Bitcoin in its bull market era now. Perhaps, that was the master design created by the whales to get hold of many bitcoin at cheap prices or perhaps, the Bitcoin bull was patient enough to wait for the bullish bitcoiners to buy at low and soar with it as it is rising gradually now.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 05, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
I think there are a lot of reasons why bitcoin drops for a long time. When the media put negative information about the bitcoin on the mass media. In the United States, there is information that bitcoin is prohibited. Not so, bitcoin of investors in Japan are hacked. Therefore, bitcoins are mass sold, trust of many people about bitcoin is no longer. bitcoin falls down.
Activity: 32
May 05, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
Bitcoin dropped in due to many factors, including the amount of news that cornered bitcoin with a variety of reasons. It caused a reduction in market confidence, resulting in large sales amounts. That's what really makes the value of bitcoin down dramatically.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 12:19:57 PM
The possibility of bitcoin drops due to loss of popularity or trust from its investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 05, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
because those who sell boards are dropping the price of bitcoin they suddenly sell their bitcoin knowing that they drop bitcoin even if you do not just panic just hold your bitcoin so you do not get lost
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
crypto is not just bitcoin, now it's a lot of new, bitcoin price can go down one of them move to new currency so bitcoin volality decrease which cause price decrease
Activity: 308
May 05, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
I think the main reason why bitcoin is dropping because bitcoin is belong to the business world that walk in all stages of business process. Especially bitcoin is not just a business that can be shown in the physical world of market but bitcoin in physical and unseen in someways because bitcoin is crypto in digital access. The dropping of bitcoin is part of business, it will come back.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
May 04, 2018, 05:19:57 PM
For these moments where it feels like the usual drop down. The popularity of bitcoin is not strong enough for bitcoin grades to keep rising rather than going down or there may be people behind this situation having a great chance to buy and invest into bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
There are so many reasons behind this,the early Fuds, whales dumping for profits, government and banks fighting for strick regulations all of these are scaring new investors.
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
There are so many reasons behind this,the early Fuds, whales dumping for profits, government and banks fighting for strick regulations all of these are scaring new investors.
Activity: 9
May 04, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
Really? The logo matters? Personally I don't consider the price today as dropping as I started with a very low price. Maybe it's dropping for you if you started bitcoin late but for the old guys then it's still a winner price today. Although I agree that people are not getting more interest in bitcoin as for last years hype, I can't still say that this year is a fail until the last quarter. Again, Please, the logo doesn't matter!
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
May 04, 2018, 03:27:10 PM
As long as John Mcafee has said that "he will eat his own cock if bitcoin doesn't reach 100K during the year 2020" it is always a good idea to spend only minimum part from your bitcoin collection and keep the majority for that year. It could be a make or break year. Personally this is what I am doing.
Pages:
Jump to: