Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 26. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Maybe this reasons for bitcoin droping but According to me Also Fake news effect for droping bitcoin.

Reasons why bitcoin is dropping because there are many new cypto currencies have manage to get the attention of crypto speculator. And this make make some of the investors made curious as to how is it going to be if they'll give it a try using a different crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 08, 2018, 02:09:24 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Maybe this reasons for bitcoin droping but According to me Also Fake news effect for droping bitcoin.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 08, 2018, 01:59:12 AM
Price of bitcoin determined only by buyers on sellers on big exchanges. Now bitcoin regulated even more than stocks of a company usually are, the number of which can in fact arbitrarily get increased.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
May 08, 2018, 01:56:16 AM
which I feel is, so far bitcoin experience up and down prices due to the news factor
a lot of news that is not necessarily the truth circulating in the community
so the cryptocurrency community is always panicked in sell, and causes the price to fall
Activity: 420
May 08, 2018, 01:54:52 AM
There are many reasons why the price of Bitcoin is declining because before increasing its price, it will come down to the peak where people don't want to sell. Once it consolidates then again Bitcoin price starts increasing and already we have seen when it was $7k and $8k how it struggles to increase its price.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 01:50:08 AM
I think that's because a lot of people are no longer interested in bitcoin and many users are turning to altcoin. This results in decreasing bitcoin demand and resulting in decreased bitcoin values.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 01:46:49 AM
Among the reasons the bitcoin drop is due to the fact that those who call the Bitcoin mining is a fraud by introducing a new concept of "Cloud Mining". It does not require us to buy physical mining rigs but hire computing power from different companies and paid according to how much owned power.Second reason is it is too much to be associated with criminals and rogue states. It worries the government and says that Bitcoin and cryptography can and are being used by criminals and money launderers. It has also been speculated that a country would have or had used Bitcoin and CC to prevent restrictions.
Activity: 224
May 07, 2018, 02:41:28 PM
Bitcoin price when compared to last year has eroded substantially this year till date.

I always wondered why many people look at things from one angle? All write about the fact that the price of BTC in comparison with last year fell strongly, i do not agree, if you take the same periods, it turns out that the price for turnover has sharply increased. I'm sure if we look at the price at the end of 2018, she will surprise us all, in the good sense of the word.
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
May 07, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
My opinion why bitcoin is drop?
1. Due to the declining interest in buying bitcoin, because that affects bitcoin is supply and demand.
2. The emergence of bad news about bitcoin which resulted in a decrease in demand.
3. The existence of a large investor game that disrupt the bitcoin price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
May 07, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I want to abridge why the BTC price drops in light of the fact that numerous new players are effortlessly panicked due to awful news when the news isn't really unique and even terrible news is simply fraud such a large number of new players who can not control the patience that makes the price simple to crumple.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 01:26:54 PM
Bitcoin price when compared to last year has eroded substantially this year till date. And, the plunge hasn’t stopped yet. The fall in the prices of the digital currencies is primarily due to the two reasons.
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
According to News from Pantera Capital news this incident is influenced by the tax conditions that force sell bitcoin in large quantities and the effect of bitcoin reaches the lowest price this year and will increase in the period of 12 months.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
there are many reasons for bitcoin may decrease, Maybe if I think bitcoin down maybe because people stop investing their money on bitcoin because the price is unstable so dangerous for their future.
many people do think like that, but sometimes the reason is not necessarily true certainty. because the decline in coin prices sometimes causes a variety of, hopefully the join here does not back down the middle of the road as well.
Activity: 231
May 07, 2018, 11:30:38 AM
I think bad news about bitcoin also plays a role in bitcoin dropping. Bad news degrades the user's trust in bitcoin and makes the demand and interest in bitcoin decline. Coupled with the presence of altcoin is also quite potential to provide benefits for its users.
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
May 07, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
Bitcoin price when compared to last year has eroded substantially this year till date. And, the plunge hasn’t stopped yet. The fall in the prices of the digital currencies is primarily due to the two reasons. Bitcoin price was trading at $9,761.91 up 2.58 percent on Coindesk today at the time of reporting.The highest it reached today was 9,804.55. Despite these slight gains, there is still a long way to go before the virtual currency matches the highs set by it last year. Here are the three reasons behind Bitcoin price fall. Last week three negative news related with cryptocurrencies triggered their plunge.The first was related with Nobuaki Kobayashi, the Mt. Gox. Trustee, that he sold $400 million of Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in the January and February this year. He still owns $1.7 billion worth of Bitcoins and this is adding further fears in the market.
Thank you for information.
I believe in BTC, so i think, that it could go up and up.
I understand, that it is on correction right now, i think, at the summer, BTC could cost near 15k%
Activity: 80
May 07, 2018, 11:19:14 AM
I think the bitcoin price drop is the lack of popularity of the bitcoin and the bitcoin owner's panic until it sells it simultaneously because it does not believe the bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
because many of all investors they pull out their bitcoin . do you remmember what happen in korea hack . bitcoin is so dump that time . so many investors afraid of what happen so they pull out their bitcoins
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
there are many reasons for bitcoin may decrease, Maybe if I think bitcoin down maybe because people stop investing their money on bitcoin because the price is unstable so dangerous for their future.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
there is no particular reasons for bitcoin falling. i think it is just a correction in the market.
someday bitcoin price will back to normal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 07, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
The main reason for bitcoin dropping is because a lot of users are selling, when the position sells more than buying then automatically the price will go down, but I'm sure that in general bitcoin prices will continue to rise so that one day it will skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: