Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 30. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 11:00:37 PM
For me, the reason why the price of bitcoin is dropping down is because of lack of faith in bitcoin by some new investors in crypto world, they believed in many fudders and they got easily panicked and sell out their coins immediately at low price. Also the countries that don't believe in bitcoin keeps on banning crypto in their country, that's why many investors losses hope for bitcoin.
What you say is only a part. Do you think big investors are trying to force down bitcoin prices so they can buy it with a big payout? If you catch it then you will get big profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 29, 2018, 09:54:55 PM
For me, the reason why the price of bitcoin is dropping down is because of lack of faith in bitcoin by some new investors in crypto world, they believed in many fudders and they got easily panicked and sell out their coins immediately at low price. Also the countries that don't believe in bitcoin keeps on banning crypto in their country, that's why many investors losses hope for bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 29, 2018, 09:35:15 PM
Maybe you noticed that, if there is a bad news from foreign country about bitcoin is suddenly falling in price, but if there is a good news "notice it"bitcoin price pump again, that's the main reason why bitcoin is droping , but remember that whatever they do, bitcoin can still stand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 09:28:00 PM
The bitcoin is dropping when the holders are dumping their possession or selling it that causing bulky supply in the market with less demand. Also, price movements always depend on the demand and supply in the market. The higher the demand for bitcoin the higher the chance increase the price and when supply is too bulky but less demand the result is price down in the market of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
April 29, 2018, 08:58:57 PM
People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin.   

Yes it can be. Especially to those newbies who are about to just starting to enjoy the goodness and benefits of having a bitcoin. Are they going to have a deeper interest seeing how low the prices in every cryptocurrencies in the market for the past few months? Are they still willing to invest more? As we all know that investors can help the market to recover the losses.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 29, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
Sometimes bitcoin is rising and sometimes Bitcoin is dropping; and I think the only reason why Bitcoin is dropping is when the demands are getting lower; and when the people are losing interest.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 06:06:53 PM
Bitcoin price is dropping because I think there are less investors investing in crypto currency and because the negative issues or news that are coming out.
Activity: 14
April 29, 2018, 05:44:31 PM
Bitcoin decreases as the user's interest in digital money begins to shift to other types of digital money such as Ripple, Litecoin, to Ethereum. Although these Bitcoin competitors are not very popular, they are said to have a potential that is not inferior to Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 02:38:31 PM
I think it's a normal process from the bitcoin's too rapid growth. The value will be adjusted to create a balanced effect. In addition, the figures show that bitcoin and crypto tend to decrease at the start of the new year. Bans from some governments have an impact on prices, but that's not a big deal for bitcoins and crypto.
Activity: 62
April 29, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
I also admit that the current condition of the market is better than a few months ago. Bitcoin prices tend to move steadily at the price of $9000- $9200 and bitcoin market volume is still low compared to when pumping in December last year. The decline factor last month as investors shifted their assets from bitcoin to altcoins such as Populous, Eos, and others. we are just waiting for the right time for investors to re-enter the bitcoin market for next price pumping.
Activity: 18
April 29, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
Bitcoin is a totally normal variable currency, what is happening
Activity: 70
April 29, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
i agree with this many of points, day by day public interest is increasing but bitcoin price down sometimes! it's not fair situation, and bitcoin also not using any smart-contract.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
April 29, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
well, in general, I have to admit, that the situation is much better then it was a month ago, right?!
and if bitcoin will stay at this price at least two - three month this will lead to stabilization of the market and then to potential growth to 30-35K in the Autumn
 Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 29, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
The reason why it is dropping down is because of the holders or bitcoin users who are selling it off,
We are the responsible for the fluctuation of the price since we all know that the price of Crypto currencies depend solely on the stocks and demands so we are the one's who are doing it,it is not the government the news are just the trigger and we are the one who is pulling it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 29, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
Many factors influence the decline of bitcoins, regulators, negative news, false negative news, in order to reduce the cost of bitcoins for those who will benefit from it. This market manages whales and large corporations, they can be useful to them.
There is also an impact with that but we must take note as well that we are also part of the behavior of the price, so whatever we are doing has a little impact with the price change, so we should also be part of the growing in it by telling this good news to people and letting them ignore about the negative news on it.
Activity: 85
April 29, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

The recent decline in bitcoin is mainly related to the strengthening of supervision.
Activity: 490
April 29, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
In my opinion bitcoin has decreased as you hear the bad news about this digital currency that makes traders panicked to immediately sell its assets but if someone is able to be patient and wait for the exchange rate to rise surely losses can be avoided.
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 12:15:16 PM
İt is necessary to look at this subject only from the point of not  bitcoin.It is influenced by everything because it is so easy to enter the market.
Activity: 92
April 29, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
I think until the bitcoin is not approved by all the governments its rate will decrease.on the other hand there are lot of fake news so people are getting scared to invest in it.
Activity: 89
April 29, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think lots of negative spreaders are roaming around this forum and social websites. If we banned or not bother about those negative spreaders, Bitcoin price will be always in sky moon. It will keep on going. So i suggest everyone to trust bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: