Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 34. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:21:45 AM
Bitcoin has ups and downs like a stock. Inflation and deflation are normal phenomena in the market because they are influenced by the law of demand and supply. Once we pass through this phase people will most likely come back and the price will rise to the highest level.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
April 19, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
Bitcoin price drop down due to te supply and demand in the market.Its because of the flactuation in the market so that sometimes it affects the price value.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Satoshi has never been communicative and still the prices where increasing. Real reason is that big whales took exit when prices peaked at $20000.
Simple and clear. It was the whales who pumped the prices $20000 and when they all hit their mark they all started to exist the market and take out their money and profits which is why the market started crashing. Satoshi not being communicative but still prices begin to go up, He does not need to be in the market to affect the prices, there will be another pump and dump, you just have to be able to spot it.
Activity: 1
April 10, 2018, 12:57:34 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Satoshi has never been communicative and still the prices where increasing. Real reason is that big whales took exit when prices peaked at $20000.
Activity: 24
April 10, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

BTC is like gold in real world, so with no need for rebrand, also huge news, it not altcoin, more like the standard value of crypto market. For droping, it may be the law of the market.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
April 09, 2018, 11:53:57 PM
May be the people lost faith on it after the mass negative ads of media and fiat banks jointly...
It could be this but indirectly.
As facebook's founder went in front of the us congress yesterday to plead his case and all social media stocks go down.
So mass media does effect the markets and then indirectly affects the price of bitcoin in the aftermath.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
Saya juga berpendapat bitcoin masih sangant mahal bila kita lihat dari tahun 2009 tapi kalau melihat dari akhir tahun 2017 bitcoin mengalami menurunan jadi dari sudut mana kita menilai bitcoin itu sendiri.
thank's
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
April 09, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience.

What is your logic behind this? Why do you think that the current exchange rate is impeding the development of Bitcoin? My thinking was that high rates may be beneficial, as it attracts a lot of new users.
Activity: 88
April 09, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

today bitcoin is dropping because I think it  was caused the negative news.
Activity: 66
April 09, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
I don't know why the btcs are drowning I only know that I am gonna stay there whatever happens Smiley
Thank you for the encouragement. I also agree that Bitcoin has a lot of market fluctuations. But no matter what, Bitcoin will quickly regain its position as before. Everything has rules. If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience.
Activity: 66
April 09, 2018, 11:17:50 PM
The reason Bitcoin is falling is mainly from unfavorable information sources from countries. The governments of these countries banned Bitcoin for economic reasons. In particular, bans come from economically developed countries like China and South Korea. But there are still big banks in the major countries that provide information to accept Bitcoin.
Do not worry!
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 09:50:46 AM
May be the people lost faith on it after the mass negative ads of media and fiat banks jointly...
Activity: 208
April 06, 2018, 04:40:39 PM
All the reasons you mentioned didn't change in the last years and yet Bitcoin price knew many rises.
Activity: 55
April 06, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
I don't know why the btcs are drowning I only know that I am gonna stay there whatever happens Smiley
Activity: 17
April 04, 2018, 07:22:04 PM
Bitcoin is falling behind me due to the investment in bitcoin is quite cautious. Those with economic conditions are very hesitant to invest in Bitcoin because investing in Bitcoin is high risk. The skepticism about Bitcoin's level of risk is due to the fact that in some countries Bitcoin is not legally financed, it is prohibited. Along with many unfavorable sources from some of the world's economic powers, Bitcoin has grown very slowly. But Bitcoin will grow better by the end of 2018 and grow strongly from 2020.
Activity: 32
April 03, 2018, 09:11:18 PM
I don't agree with the term that phD level matters. What matters is just tactics and btc knowledge and marketings Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 03, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
FUD, Panic selling. That is the two simple reasons why bitcoin is dropping, a lot of FUDs are there in the internet for this quarter of the year and it resulted for the price to go down really high and since the FUDs are there then the panic selling are being produced by more people who are hodling their bitcoin because they believed to the FUDs that it is not a good idea to hold bitcoin anymore.
Because bitcoin  has many detractors that wanted to pin down bitcoin because its a big threat to the banking systems of the world, and also the world  economy is still struggling people tend not to invest yet because of the situation, it just need a spark  to get into the right tracks.
Activity: 26
April 03, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

The reason why bitcoin drops because there's a big mafia playing, by selling all the bitcoin it has gained from the bitcoin scam website they had created last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of the bitcoin down,
many HYIP sites underwent bitcoin investments that led to a scam, and now it's time for scammers to sell bitcoin from their scam.
so, at the core of the above answer, bitcoin price drops because of the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 02, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
FUD, Panic selling. That is the two simple reasons why bitcoin is dropping, a lot of FUDs are there in the internet for this quarter of the year and it resulted for the price to go down really high and since the FUDs are there then the panic selling are being produced by more people who are hodling their bitcoin because they believed to the FUDs that it is not a good idea to hold bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 340
April 02, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
As a digital currency with no central backing, bitcoin has always been very sensitive to internal and external impacts. Because no laws anywhere support its monetary status, bitcoin is often considered a commodity rather than money. Another reason for its sudden ups and downs is bitcoin falling victim to its own mythology. Security and anonymity have been the cornerstones of its fame from the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: