Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 37. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
March 27, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
The bitcoin is no longer collapsing. On the contrary, it is being restored. After the release of its new version, its transactions and commission fees come back to normal. A number of other improvements are also expected that will allow its use for daily purchases. In addition, it is planned to raise the level of its confidentiality and the ability to use its platform for smart contracts. Therefore, bitcoin will be updated soon and will acquire various useful functions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
I think bitcoins dropping is because of fake news and the elite continuity of the past crisis and also the hike of other cryptos in the crisis of bitcoin is the causes of bitcoin dropping.
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 27, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
bitcoin is droppiing because of Fud and negative news about bitcoin. bitcoin price are affected because of fud and bitcoin holder are make panic selling their token because they afraid that they may loss big amount someday,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 08:45:33 AM
The main reason why bitcoin is dropping is because there are lot of fake news which are negative so people are getting scared to invest in it
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 08:33:24 AM
There are a lot of negative news circulating about bitcoin, some social media sites banning crypto ads have also made things worse.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
In my opinion, there are many reasons for bittakane dropping. Because there is no huge partnership space. Its price is very high, which is not possible by newcomers. The problem of technology, slow pace is complete. Some people are spreading propaganda about Bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 18, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
I believe that the main reason for the drop in the bitcoin rate is its problems with transactions, because of which it can not actually fulfill its main function - the means of payment. The latest news from China and South Korea can not so badly affect his course. In addition, it seems that some people are trying to deliberately ruin his course. In addition, badly affects the price of bitcoin and the passive position of its development team, users do not see the prospects for bitcoin development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 18, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
Some people are losing interest but it doesn't change the fact that bitcoin is needed in crypto ecosystem

No it's not needed, not a fact at all but ETH is to some degree since so many other alt-coins hang off it and
"Some people are losing interest" in Bitcoin due to the rip-off fees that stops them using it as a currency.

Bitcoin is a bit of a old steam-engine these days and the miners put up the price of coal but ETH could not take
up all the slack because it too is based on a flawed design that won't allow it to scale.

Seven transactions a second from BTC is not going to be missed and before you reply with "Lightning Network"
to the rescue then maybe you should read this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28395400

We like a public block-chain so why on earth would we see "off-block" as being a step forwards
and what they are not telling you is we can have speed and keep the BC so if they cannot fix
it or resist allowing the miners to rip us off then Bitcoin will become a museum attraction and that is a fact!

Activity: 30
January 18, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
I agree with some of the points above. But I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be.
Activity: 29
January 18, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
First of all, no one knows for sure. But here are a few reasons at play:

1.Supply
   2.Demand
   3.Risk

Absolutely. It will also probably make a great long term investment, but in the short term the price may even drop further. A few things may help a rising price:

1.More use cases, e.g., services utilizing BTC
    2.Halving of the block reward to 12.5 BTC, due mid 2016
    3.Settlement of the "scaling debate"
    4.A rising price (this sounds funny, but a raising price itself will fuel additional demand).
    5.Absence of catastrophic events
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Bitcoin needs this and i love when bitcoin going down because people gets more money and i think the reason is people panic sell because they hear about fud news and bad news also but i think this is a great to bitcoin to increase morw.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
January 18, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

Some people are losing interest but it doesn't change the fact that bitcoin is needed in crypto ecosystem so I think interest is not a main reason why it drops that severely. Another thing is there are alot of investors entering cryptoworld and before they indulge themself in other alternative crypto, they have to understand how bitcoin work. Maybe it is decreasing because of the huge selling of people who holds a lot and earns a lot last pump.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 18, 2018, 12:50:27 PM
In my opinion, I think one of the reasons responsible for drop in the value of bitcoin is interference by government of nations. The policies they are trying to put in place to regulate bitcoin trade is actually posing threat which brings about FUD among the masses thereby leading to drop in price.

I would agree with you and yes all these coins seem to be cross linked but the one that should profit from more
government meddling is Ripple and it's fell as hard as the rest of them.

The South Korea story is what we are being feed but i know as fact that someone controls the mejia when it
comes to crypto-coins so my best guess is that just maybe USDT acts like a relay to pump new money into the
system but it's fake new money and is not held in reserve by anyone as real $USD

Huge fees when it comes to BTC is the elephant in the room so pick your slot machine and notice how other
slot machines that no one is playing suddenly make lots of noise to catch you attention without any logic
behind it
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Hard to admit but, sad to say, the things that this guy crypto ramd has said really has a bit of truth to it. But even so, we can never really say that this is enough to make bitcoin fall or in reverse, the reason why it is soaring up high. But what i am sure of is that it will continue to dominate the crypto world due to popularity. And if you ask every crupto person what is the first crypto currency he ever heard, he will say bitcoins. Which is why i still am into it(besides the fact that it has great ideologies amd angreat history).
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
Also consider competition as to why bitcoins are dropping in price. With new coins coming out of the market, it is bound to happen. Investors will bite into alt coins and start selling bitcoins for them. Today's drop was caused by SKs regulation and a lot if panic selling when they heard the news.
Activity: 34
January 18, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Bitcoin is dropping maybe because it needs correction and some people got panic selling because bitcoin is droping. I also thinks that some bitcoin investors invest in alt coins to earn more bitcoin and try other coins.

My feeling too.  Some people got caught up in the mania after $10,000.  As the value started to drop from from around the $20k mark, those people that were late investors throwing money at it are probably being shaken out of the system. Long term holders who actually researched Bitcoin have a much different view in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 448
January 18, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
There are so many reasons why bitcoin is dropping, some intend to post more speculation that bitcoin will end. Even there are many speculation about it I am confident bitcoin will go to the moon. Although we cannot say when it would be but at this time lets observe the market.
yes i agree with you.now this time we need observe the market
Activity: 1414
January 18, 2018, 12:15:46 PM
in 2017 there were many new people bought btc and many of them were newbie for cryptocurrency and then 2018 there were banned fud release by gov and then they sold btc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
I think that too much money went into small coins.
When people started to realize that their value is somewhere close to zero, they tried to rescue what they could.
A lot of money left the crypto currency field, and that brought down the price of the big currencies as well.
If you combine that with the permanent rumors of bitcoin being banned or regulated in certain countries, you have a wave of fear that leads to the effects we have seen.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
It's already rising back. WIthout rebranding and new logo.
Pages:
Jump to: