Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 38. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
the decrease of bitcoin may be due to the korea's pernyatan of bitcoin, because according to the news I read korea one of the biggest market number 3 so that it affects bitcoin price
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
The reasons you mentioned are very much true. You forgot to mention about alt coins which are giving much better returns now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
If he had the foresight to know all that then he should know that even with satoshi nakamoto, whoever he really is, taking command of how bitcoin should be handled it wouldn't really matter as the Bitcoin core group is now handling it. Best case scenario is they agree with him. Worst case is another fork. More divide and confusion. But I would be following Satoshi if that were the case.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
I think this was after ununerstanded while situation in south korea, peoples temporary cashout their bitcoins and waiting results of regulation.
By the reason what this is 25% of total market cap, price going down, then panicing man dropped price more.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
This all are kind of true. For the days where it feels like normal it usually drop down. Maybe the popularity of bitcoin is not that strong enough for bitcoin value continuously rise up rather than to drop down. Or may be there are people behind to this situation to have a big opportunity to buy and invest to bitcoin. But a little amount of time it will rise again back to its normal and stable value or could rise more again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 18, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
This is just pure nonsense..... Bitcoin doesn't need any of that due to the massive marketing on newspapers, news on the television etc The only reason why bitcoin is dropping are the problems that come from China and South Korea that are causing FUD. Bitcoin price was always affected by these kind of things. Once we pass this phase most probably people will come back and price will go back up to new all time highs

my opinion is same with you, bitcoin down because china and korea.
i heard the news of korea will also prohibit bitcoin in his country, problems like these that often cause bitcoin prices to drop dramatically.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 18, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
Since the price of Bitcoin was the all-time high, it brought a huge number of newbie investors and now it is the time when experienced traders/investors sold their funds to buy in the dips, newbies are suffering. There is a risk of selling wave and thus the price is falling down. However and happy with the price movement happening in the market because of AttibeleAC stabilizer price for the long term and help for the long-term growth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
Maybe it has dropped becoz a lot of people are selling becoz of the ru ours that the bitcoin bubble will explode and it value nothing in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
I think bitcoin is dropping because people are misunderstanding the whole concept. It's dropping because they started to sell
Activity: 180
January 18, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
Bitcoin is dropping maybe because it needs correction and some people got panic selling because bitcoin is droping. I also thinks that some bitcoin investors invest in alt coins to earn more bitcoin and try other coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 10:30:58 AM
I would like to add here that a lot of alt coins have also come in market and they have lot of benefits over bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
January 18, 2018, 08:33:37 AM
I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

So as you think some altcoins will surpass BTC in near future ? May be ETH? Monero?
It is hard to believe that bitcoin will be replaced by other crypto currencies in a few months/years but it not actually impossible.If so I believe it would be ETH.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 18, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
I think continuous banning in different countries affects bitcoin value not only bitcoin but the whole crypto.
If you remember guys when china forcing to closed one of the big crypto exchange in their country and it has a bif effect on bitcoin value that is why i think that is the reason why all coin decreases its value.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 08:26:35 AM
You're concerned with the logo? Now that's funny.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
In my opinion, I think one of the reasons responsible for drop in the value of bitcoin is interference by government of nations. The policies they are trying to put in place to regulate bitcoin trade is actually posing threat which brings about FUD among the masses thereby leading to drop in price.
Activity: 406
January 18, 2018, 08:17:31 AM
That is not the reason, maybe the real reason is that those who do not know how to think. Let's say that they are afraid that the money they're holding has fallen, so they sell. The real reason is the panic selling of people! That should be the solution for us all to be wealthy together.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

This is due to a large number of Chinese investors discharged to celebrate Tet
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
Bitcoin drops because of the "Korea's Banning spreading news". It actually made people panic and withdraw their on hold bitcoin. Possibly, bitcoin demand have decrease. This kind of drop also happened before when China banned ICOs in their country. Spreading has really a big effect on bitcoins value, its value is really dependent on people response to every situation that is happening.

I still believe that bitcoin will continue to regain its value, in fact as of the moment bitcoin have started to hit higer value. Hopefully we can expect to see bitcoin surpass the highest value it has gain since 2017. There is no assurance but bitcoin is still in goof hand and people's support is still present.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 17, 2018, 09:31:11 PM
" Reasons why Bitcoin is droping "

1. Crazy high rip-off transaction fees
2. Loss of trust in development team
3. In a bubble
4. Major slow speeds
5. Competition
6. Lighting Network is not what it seems

I could do with some help on item six so please PM me if you would like to get involved
or to make sure your not going to be ripped off.

Seriously the Hubs look like banks to me and much of what we are being told is half baked
propaganda that's mixed in with technical fog.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 17, 2018, 09:13:33 PM
We are seeing bitcoin dropping because of the news spreading about some government attempt of banning. This made people or investor  to panic and withdraw their fund. This also happens when China did the same thing, lets just hope that like before, Bitcoin have regain its value and even doubled its price. Bitcoin's price is mainly dependent on people's reactioj toward the news. Those who ia really knowledgeable about bitcoin would stay calm and Hold their coins

Damand and supply is Bitcoin all about, before sudden drop of value happen when hard fork is happening. I still believe that there are big number of people trust and support bitcoin.. For this reason I dont see that bitcoin will fail.

Pages:
Jump to: