Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 35. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
Reasons behind the decline in Bitcoin price is all because of the fake news about banning BTC, although the market is slowly recovering. All we have to do is stay positive and stay away from the FUD.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
April 02, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
I think the main cause of the decline in bitcoin prices due to the declining number of requests. The decline in demand because bitcoin attacked negative news from the banning of ads on facebook, google and twitter and the ban circulation of cryptocurrency in China and South Korea.News that make people afraid to buy bitcoin.

Afraid of making a thing to have a bad impact on the current Bitcoin price but I think it's only a few moments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 04:18:20 AM
In my opinion, the main reasons for the decline of bitcoin price are decrease in market capitalization and FUD been spread in the market. These news affect the newbies and they rush to sell off , thereby taking funds out from the cryptocurrency market and this has declined the price of every altcoin including bitcoin.
Activity: 103
April 02, 2018, 04:17:18 AM
I think bitcoin is because some external news has affected its price. For example, some countries prohibit bitcoin, and some celebrities have maliciously attacked bitcoin, thus affecting the bitcoin market.
Activity: 134
April 02, 2018, 04:12:54 AM
As I know, bitcoin prices have also started to drop after some forex trading floors were stopped due to high trading volume. This disruption, following a series of recent performance issues, has left the user frustrated. reported on its website that they are investigating access issues and that customers "may not be able to access or log into the site during this time." DDoS work, causing questions about the safety of using virtual currency. In addition, bitcoin followers have pointed to many other factors that could contribute to the decline of this currency this week, which led to a sharp drop in bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 04:01:59 AM
I think the main cause of the decline in bitcoin prices due to the declining number of requests. The decline in demand because bitcoin attacked negative news from the banning of ads on facebook, google and twitter and the ban circulation of cryptocurrency in China and South Korea.News that make people afraid to buy bitcoin.

Market will never be stable especially in cryptocurrencies because no one can control its value. This is why we experience fluctuations due to untraceable reasons. Many of us are believing that Bitcoin were controlled by what we called "The Big Whales" wherein they are the one manipulating the price. Additionally, like what you just pointed out that it is also being affected by mainstream media, well it can also be possible. So normally, all we can do to help its value to go up is to hodl it in longer term.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
April 02, 2018, 03:43:21 AM
Activity: 330
April 02, 2018, 03:40:28 AM
Yes, everything is corny simple and is connected with supply and demand, naturally after the spring boom, a large number of people have gone into mining, which are solely for sale.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
Maybe the reason that there is bitcoin dropping cause,it has a high demand in the market.Maybe also there are many people says negative about bitcoin thats why there are investors are hesitant to invest.Other also says that bitcoin will not work.Hopefully this bitcoin will be stable again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 03:30:00 AM
The biggest reason Bitcoin's price drops is due to the declining number marketcap of world cryptocurrency. It is clear that the more money that comes out of crypto marketcap, the Bitcoin price also decreases. And vice versa.

We all know that bitcoin prices are unstable so we need not fear, be patient until we reach a good price. I do not know what is the reason why bitcoin is down until now. Many bitcoines lose their interest in bitcoin especially when prices are down but do not worry just wait for bitcoin conditions to raise the price
Activity: 23
April 02, 2018, 02:56:57 AM
This is because of the news from many media, that is unbalanced information, so the opinion that develops in society makes the level of public confidence in bitcoin decreases. Hopefully in the future bitcoin will be stable again.
Activity: 132
April 02, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
There are some reason why the price of bitcoin is dropping. Maybe due to lots of negative statements about bitcoin. That may cause panic to the bitcoin community, and too those people who have a lack of knowledge on bitcoin. And the big factor why bitcoin is dropping because lots of countries banned it which affect the bitcoin payments.
Activity: 77
April 02, 2018, 02:34:49 AM
Some reasons to be a factor in decreasing bitcoin prices:
- Many countries are banning the use of bitcoin in the country.
- Many bad issues about bitcoin are circulating in social media.
- Many people who sell their coins have a bad impact on the crypto market, buyer interest decreases and prices fall.
- Many coins are popping up, so more and more coins are competing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
April 02, 2018, 02:28:05 AM
You be trolling.
If nobody interested in BTC ill buy their BTC for 1 dollar.
The 20K price was crazy shit, now we are back to reality a little bit.
Lightning network on the rise. Im waiting for DEX.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Maybe because there are a lot of people that are selling their coins in the market that makes the overall price drops really tremendousl. We all know that the price of the bitcoins depends on the supply and demend of them in the market and the more people that are selling them the lower the value it will gets. So if you are having a panic selling because the bitcoins are falling just dont sell ut because you are just gonna make them much worst so hold it for the sale of the price.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
April 02, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think that is not the reasons why bitcoin is dropping maybe the reasons are the social medias banning ICOs, the google banning ICOs as well, big investors who sold their bitcoins since they hold for years, negative news about bitcoin and the panic sellers.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
April 02, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Since satoshi is not being communicative then the very first reason why bitcoins is dropping is all because of the people who are selling their coins, news can really affect different thoughts of people in the market and that is the reason why bitcoins is pumping and dumping sometimes.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 02, 2018, 01:49:51 AM
Let's wait and see when the dollar goes to an all time low, we might see the resurgence of Bitcoin as a safe haven as it has a limited supply. What is wrong currently with Bitcoin is the infrastructure. Not enough infrastructure has been built around Bitcoin to make it enticing for the Average Joe to come in and look at it as a long term investment, or be able to use it. I talk to my family about Bitcoin and they still don't get it lol, so we need more advertising and easy infrastructure for noobs so they can be enticed into Bitcoin ownership.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Some reason maybe because of banning cryptocurrency trading in some countries  , some government apply more strict regulations to end all cryptocurrency-trading-related activities and services.
Activity: 29
April 02, 2018, 12:52:13 AM
The bitcoins are always as it is, and so all the newbies are joining after knowing it themselves
Pages:
Jump to: