Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 4817 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
not now, then when ? Always good to invest early..early bird catches the worm
yes you are right, that faster investment is better because it looks at the development of bitcoin prices which continues to rise in the chart. you will benefit greatly.
Activity: 210
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
Simply because the value of bitcoin is stronger than before and it  will increasing to the highest price so this is the right time to invest in bitcoin until the day that you're regret be patience and have a faith in bitcoin then you'll become rich someday.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

At the moment the bitcoin is down from $ 6,000 down to $ 5568 which is a good time to invest in it. Very rarely  bitcoin dump and it will definitely come back fast in the next few days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Maybe this is the right time to invest in bitcoins. The potential it is showing now, there is no doubt that the price will go up real fast in the coming days. So, to make the best use of that, this is the time to invest in bitcoins to have the best out of it.

Bitcoin course is constantly growing. The situation in the market is currently favorable for new users, although now it will be a little more expensive, but still will pay off. I would go blind in your place. Do not give up.
Activity: 72
Maybe this is the right time to invest in bitcoins. The potential it is showing now, there is no doubt that the price will go up real fast in the coming days. So, to make the best use of that, this is the time to invest in bitcoins to have the best out of it.
Activity: 146
The rising bitcoin potential and the number of requests make it a very good investment. the price will continue to rise and rise.
Activity: 169
This week marks the birth of the bitcoin gold, this results to a slight decline in the price of bitcoin because the people are focused  on bitcoin gold. After the fork, I am expecting another jump in the price of bitcoin so better invest right now for great profit.
Activity: 140
Due to the popularity of digital currency in the midst of an increasing price. Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Christine Lagarde said, now is the time for market participants to be careful and consider this very serious.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Why are we investing in Bitcoin now? because at this time the price has not reached the highest value and you still can afford to buy, it should be just a little ... because the more time passes the bitcoin price will increase
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
[quote author=xuan87 link=topic=2144804.msg21455385#msg21455385 date=1504403704
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Investing and trading in bitcoin gives you a chance to make rich, now there are lot of people who want to join in bitcoin to invest because the value is increasing daily. Investing in bitcoin is a good it makes secure and financially stable.
right time to invest ? Maybe not mate cause bitcoin now adays is to expensive this is not the right time to invest in my opinion. cause we dont have any idea where will be bitcoin go because its always fluctuated. Its to hard to speculate maybe the best time to invest is when bitcoin fall cause there's a possibility that bitcoin will climb again even its always volatile.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
The best reason is to go closer to the goal of reaching financiar freedom
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
Because there are nothing that can stop Bitcoin even the hardfork issue can't stop Bitcoin, recently Japan just legalize Bitcoin and some country are considering adopting Bitcoin and  after see the price a lot of people are now joining to invest in Bitcoin, I had missed the chances to earn earlier I don't want to make the same mistakes again
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Investing and trading in bitcoin gives you a chance to make rich, now there are lot of people who want to join in bitcoin to invest because the value is increasing daily. Investing in bitcoin is a good it makes secure and financially stable.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
I think now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase for the next few years, bitcoin advancement is not in doubt any time the user continues to grow and supported by its increasing popularity.
Activity: 434
I would say, as long as possible at this time is the best to invest because, its value today is less than the price in the future and its good opportunity to everybody to invest in Bitcoin. Even though bitcoin its value will drop, I believed it can recover in every drops. Bitcoin can gives changes of every people to improved there way of living. Smiley
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
it's good to invest in bitcoin so much now its price is so expensive to come in the next year you know you're going down the price for the next day okay next month you'll be boastful because now you can not tell yourself that's the way it's changed bitcoin is not as good as just 1bitcoin at just 24k but now 1bitcoin is at 300k and it's going to rise for some months and maybe it's going to fall next year.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Actually,  if only i knew this i would invest in bitcoin few years back then. Though its volatile it is still cheap for the past years unlike the value of it today. But i have this mindset from a Chinese proverbs that "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” So it is not yet late for us to start in every skill or investment we want to acquire.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
because this the initial stage and a lot of people are investing and earning through it so it is a most suitable time to invest in bitcoins you can easily earn a lot of bitcoins through online trade like trade.com or something like that so this is the time to invest in bitcoins and earn a suitable amount of bitcoins for yourself
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
It's always the best time to invest on bitcoin and I really recommend right now to invest on bitcoin since the price of bitcoin have a potential to reach $25000 barrier in 2022. even though bitcoin is not stable that's a good thing because the way more people who invest on bitcoin the more the demand would increase and that can cause price hike.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Well i think the main reason why we should invest bitcoin is the price  its price is currently rising and we can say that it will rise fast.so then if we are going to invest with it today maybe next month  we can gain a huge income or maybe   it will go down in the  nextday but it will rise again .it is really profitable to invest in bitcoin that is why we  need to invest it today before bitcoin rich to the higher level.and we cant afford buying it.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

Well for starters btc is growing at a very fast rate. And now the price just went down and it is the best time to buy btc leave it for 6-8,months and invest some more. Some news or updates will usually make btc price go down. (Rumors just to make the price go down so they can buy more.) But the btc is still going very Strong

We should think that bitcoin continues to grow rapidly every day, if we do not allocate to buy regularly then we will be left very far away, now is the right time but do not need to buy every day, we just need to see the momentum of any fluctuations that are going on.
Pages:
Jump to: