Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended alt coins? - page 10. (Read 2662 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 01:28:16 AM
i revain should be a good one ,when i saw  alot of coin  crashing revain was on gains  dont know how they did that.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
yes here you can get more than 100 answers, how can you choose whos suggestion?

at this moment, i think the best choice is btc,eth the mainstream coins.so just go ahead!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 25, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.

You need to figure out in what is your investment short on long term. But what ever you want at the moment at least by me think that ethereum is for the moment possible the best option to invest. For ETH is expecting to see price over 2000 and this may be perfect time to buy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

I will tell you what I choose personally. I believe that Ethereum is worth to be invested into. I vote for EOS and NEO, as I see the greatest potential in these altcoins. I also hold Cardano and believe this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTkQMMf5Wc
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

I think it is not an easy thing that recommending altcoins to invest in these times. If you check the markets, many altcoins started to rise again. Despite that, I think ethereum and bitcoin are still giving good buying chances in these times.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 23, 2018, 09:09:35 PM
Possibly you might have heard about cadano the next biggest treat to ethereum, Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project, which is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers. for more information go to https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/
Actually it depends on what purpose you choose the cryptocurrency you want. Do you want to use for investment? Or just for transactions? If you want to use for a transaction only, you should use Dogecoin because of its uniqueness. Dogecoin is very unique because the price has not changed much and that's why we do not get profit and no loss. So we do not have to worry about losing money and transaction fees. But if you want to invest, I can only give Ethereum advice. That's because Ethereum has a good price and the price increases very rapidly. Ethereum will also be the next Bitcoin and give a lot of profit in the long-term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 08:58:39 PM
possibly you might have heard about cadano the next biggest treat to ethereum, Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project, which is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers. for more information go to https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 23, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
I will say
VIBE , SHIFT , NULS , ELIX , BCH
and other more.
Do some researches by yourself and find the perfect coin,
Everyone has their own choice, and i think that it also depend  on your study, you need to study the market if you are going to choice a coin for investment, to me my person view is that Etherium and Cardano will be the best choice to invest money in. Etheirum i the best choice but due to high price as compare to other crytpo currencies one can buy a limited amount of Etheirum as compare to ther crytpo currencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 23, 2018, 03:38:04 PM
currently there i got no idea  on choosing great coin for next month . because of
the red days.
so hard to predict if the coin will recover or not.
i guess Ethereum is not so bad for next month
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
I will say
VIBE , SHIFT , NULS , ELIX , BCH
and other more.
Do some researches by yourself and find the perfect coin,
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 8
January 23, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
I think  Cindicator will be a good choice. check the website www.cindicator.com.
Activity: 70
January 23, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
I would recomend Viberate, its a live music coin, its still cheap. you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
January 22, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
I suggest to you to buy ETH coin even though in this month the market price continues to decrease but ETH survive against big storm.
Activity: 119
January 22, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
I think it's good price for GUP, and many news for this coin.
Activity: 182
January 22, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
CAPP and IXT are long-term tokens suitable for long-term investment.
Both are promoting business with famous enterprises (Genre / Nvidia), development is also smooth, and there are also points that are not blessed with exchanges.

These tokens have the best range.
Because development is proceeding smoothly, business is easy to develop.
Because the target market is so huge, the ceiling of market capitalization is high.
Every time these tokens are listed on overseas medium-sized exchanges, overseas major exchanges, and domestic exchanges, their prices will rise at once.

I believe that these two tokens eventually grow from 50 times to 100 times.
Of course, healthy growth of the entire market is also necessary.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 22, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
For now, almost all tokens have a big drop.
The market began to turn red, it makes my mood is very bad, but the more decline means that the timing of the purchase is becoming more and more close, maybe you can focus on CVC, RDN, QTUM, NEO these tokens, there are all  good tokens
Activity: 294
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 22, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

I think that the choice should be based on data. Here the necessary values of several altcoins:
1. Bitcoin Cash
Buy zone: upto 0.14 BTC
Sell zone: Above 0.22 BTC

2. Tokencard
Buy zone: upto 8600 Satoshis
Sell zone: Above 15000 Satoshis

4. DCT
Buy zone: upto 7600
Sell zone: Above 13000

5. VTC
Buy zone: upto 65000 Satoshis
Sell zone: Above 110000 Satoshis
 Smiley
Activity: 66
January 22, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
I heard the steem dev team is developing a coin integrated with a pic uploading service like instagram.

It deserves some recommendations.
Pages:
Jump to: