Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended alt coins? - page 7. (Read 2662 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
For now, almost all tokens have a big drop.
The market began to turn red, it makes my mood is very bad, but the more decline means that the timing of the purchase is becoming more and more close, maybe you can focus on CVC, RDN, QTUM, NEO these tokens, there are all  good tokens

Indeed,  markets now are slowly turning into red.  
But when it goes to the next up and back to green,
i have to recommend the eth ltc neo as the promising coin you can have.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
Adult Industry moves on blockchain, with this cool project of StasyQ
They have good partenerships with celebrities from adult movies and they are up to start a service for providining content, payd with their token.

Already working platform with payment for Adult Movies : https://www.stasyq.com/275

265 000 followers on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/stasyq.official/
70 000 followers on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/stasyq.official

CEO Statement : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VevQsUPm2QA
ANN ICO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7c9tNZ0e_E
Their models : https://www.stasyq.com/

Join ICO :  https://stasyq.io/?ref=30cde89544caa549a813d660c4b27967
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 09:58:25 PM
If in my opinion, nowadays, almost all tokens have a big decline. And you may have noticed that altcoin price increases are related to news about them. But it also depends on you if you want a risky investment aka very cheap coin. And also I will recommend to you or you should know is bitcoin because I think the coin has excellent price stability and is very popular.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 09:02:08 PM
We recommend choosing an already popular altcoin like eth or ltc because I think investing in altcoin that is already popular is safer and more reliable. That's a recommendation from me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
April 09, 2018, 08:20:59 PM
A lot of altcoin's suggestions and recommendations which  make you tired of looking it's credibility and its market history, your final decision determine if you are right or you have a wrong choose of coin. Your instinct helps you also to determine a right coin to be invested and we also put in our mind that,  not all the time are gaining, we also experiencing some losses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 08:10:14 PM
some time ago I have observed, and look for eth and waves have a chance in next month, but also have to keep on eye  bitcoin price because it all depends on bitcoin price.
Activity: 2
April 05, 2018, 01:48:06 PM
your good friendToday I will introduce you to an ICO project that I think is currently the best Marinecoin marineco.in/value - community - dev-less - iotFirst of all we need to know what is Marinecoin?Development started in September 2013.#blockchain Technology and Open Source #Internet of Things and Online Payment SolutionsSafer, 500% faster than Bitcoin blockchainScalable and environmentally friendly, and the entire system confirms low power consumption (equivalent to a light bulb).low costNetwork flexibilityYou can use MTC to buy or sell LTC, Doge, BTC available on f1cx.com, or just put it into your wallet.Have you seen those coins fall out?This eliminates the risk of investing your hard-earned money in mysterious, low-level passwords. I encountered an interesting project called MarineCoin (MTC), It has a strong community of more than 100,000 members will join during the ICO
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
April 04, 2018, 12:08:17 AM
For now, almost all tokens have a big drop.
The market began to turn red, it makes my mood is very bad, but the more decline means that the timing of the purchase is becoming more and more close, maybe you can focus on CVC, RDN, QTUM, NEO these tokens, there are all  good tokens

Indeed,  markets now are slowly turning into red. 
But when it goes to the next up and back to green,
i have to recommend the eth ltc neo as the promising coin you can have.
Well, i am sure that each of us has a recommended or coins that have a good performance. So for me, my recommended coins are the trusted coins. Like in the top list like the ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash and DASH these coins that i hold and make a big earnings.as of now the matket price is rising and these coins have a good future for me
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 11:58:41 PM
altcoin recommendations that could last for the future or the long term. the ripple and the ethereum is an altcoin that is very promising for the future although the current value is small its development is very good.
Activity: 65
March 31, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
There are too many altcoins and crypto projects. But you have to find and select a project with good team and good project. I am holding some different altcoins but all of them are popular. I believe that one should never put all eggs in one basket.I am holding Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, ADA. I invested in Ethereum because of popularity of smart contracts and decentralized applications. Many Erc20 tokens are created and some of them can be useful. This gives more popularity and success to ethereum. I invested in Ripple when it was regularly making news for tremendous rise in price. But now most of my investment in Ripple is down. I invested in Litecoin very earlier.
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

You may have noticed that the rise in the price of altcoins is related to the news about them.I try to follow the news.
Ether is the currently recommend
Activity: 160
March 31, 2018, 09:19:02 AM
Here are some of the most quality projects in my opinion:

Etherium (ETH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Monero (XMR)
NEO (NEO)
Binance Coin (BNB)
Ripple (XRP)
Walton (WTC)
VeChain (VEN)
Stellar (XLM)
Nano (old Raiblocks) (XRB)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Request Network (REQ)
Cardano (ADA)
Dash (DASH)

I have personally invested in most of them.
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
March 31, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.

I have one coin to recommend for you. Smiley

Cellblocks - https://cellblocks.io/

ICO starts tomorrow and you are able to purchase 1 coin for just 0.10 USD.

Great project behind this coin. This coin will help to develop the economy for inmates in the prison systems in the USA. They have done an amazing job with their website, whitepaper, presentation, technical documentation and everything else.  You can find Cellblocks on almost every social media. They have a professional and dedicated team that is working hard every day to bring Cellblocks to life.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
March 31, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
I would recommend Taas, Doge and ripple. He invested in these tokens and hopefully in the next month to make a profit. Since not quite sure about the market now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
As for me , i really like such altcoins as ETH, LTC and Sia, they have nice team!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 31, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
I think this is one of a list of the top altcoins in the high potential in 2018 might want to invest in as always my favorite altcoin that I recommend to order

Why from the top? Of course I agree that top alts will grow and give you profit, but lets take a closer look on other side.
In 2018 there were so many ICOs and almost all of them, all of these coins are now much more cheaper than they were on ICO, and I think this is great opportunity to support new projects.
They have much more lower cap and they can reach their high easier than most top altcoins
Activity: 121
March 27, 2018, 12:40:04 AM
I think this is one of a list of the top altcoins in the high potential in 2018 might want to invest in as always my favorite altcoin that I recommend to order
Activity: 40
March 04, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
MTC is a digital currency that has launched the community since 2013 and stopped working in 2014. The MTC is developed on a POS platform. It is an advanced platform and has a very fast transaction speed.
This optimizes the transaction process and saves time.
Very professional staffs with years of experience in the field of technology
The MTC community is being built by the team and members of the community. You should join the community and you will also receive an award for your participation in the community.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
March 03, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
NEO, Etherium, and ADA. In the listed order. ADA is still a wildcard and I think it might surpass both NEO and ETH (but probably not untill next year).
Activity: 453
March 03, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
I have only Ripple and Stellar in my wallet. But I'm happy with this and after that I'll sell and buy some Monero
Pages:
Jump to: