Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended alt coins? - page 2. (Read 2662 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
as I would see it, if everybody or myself would prescribe to you that is ETH, NEO, RIPPLE and WAVES and so forth, since I think the coins are extremely decent and promising and furthermore useful for contributing .however everything additionally relies upon your decision whether you need a hazardous venture otherwise known as exceptionally modest coins that can go to the moon or simply lose all its esteem or riskless a prize speculation. be that as it may, I trust you can discover the coin you pick suitably.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
there are lots of good coins and now is a good time to buy, I suggest buying NEO, Ripple, Wave, or Tron. I think for a moment that we will go to recovery.
Activity: 110
August 15, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
As recomendations I can say about Eos and monero here, these are more far-sighted and promising alternative cryptocurrencies which are also so universal and could be use in trading, holding, investing and in other projects including long and short terms ones. This is my opinion in accordance to the current market.
Activity: 141
August 15, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Top-10 coins can be found at https://coinmarketcap.com, as well as coins which, after a successful ICO, entered the stock exchange and survived the fall of the BTC
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
August 13, 2018, 07:56:43 PM
Looking at the altcoin journey at the moment, it seems I don't know what I want to recommend altcoins that are good to invest ...
However, whatever and however I am sure if Ethereum is still very good for you to invest.
Activity: 47
August 13, 2018, 07:46:52 PM
I exceptionally suggest eth since this altcoins is relatively alongside btc or fairly beside btc. Also, these days is the ideal time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shoddy. Also, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
Activity: 350
August 11, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
PRL coin is in big dip from 4 usd to 5 cent , soul token by phantasma also at less than ICO price , fusion almost at ico price . so such products are good to buy in dip . I see good future in these projects because of their team dedication . Fault is mainly of market for such good projects .
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
Now there are many bad coins. Though there was not an easy correction of the market. The strong survive and not bad develop. For example, Etheraum, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano. I think these crypto-currencies have a good potential for growth.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
August 11, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.
i think that neo and eos are good but of course it is o ly up to you to choose what you want right now zn you situation
i am a fan of neo and eos too and i think tat the future is ahead and it is in the hands of these two altcoins right now
Activity: 7
August 11, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
PCHAIN (PAI), Fusion (FSN), QuarkChain (QKC)
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
August 11, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
there are a lot of good altcoin and i think that it is wrong to recommend you somethinh wothout jnowing your sutiation
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 11, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
i think that neo and eos are good but of course it is o ly up to you to choose what you want right now zn you situation
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
If you know Zclassic on Bittrex and Cryptopia will hold Hardfork for Anonymous Bitcoin.
And the Snapshot is on September 10,2018.

Usually for events like that the price of Altcoins will rise in price until the time of Sanpshot.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 04:36:41 AM
Very unstable at the moment. If you dont have a clear idea of a project stay out at the moment.
If you really must, privacy coins seem to be the most stable at the moment, especially those with possible coinbase listing.
ZEC, XZC and projects like ZRX. Anything with Z in the ticker Wink
Activity: 40
August 10, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
I very prescribe eth since this altcoins is relatively alongside btc or fairly beside btc. What's more, these days is the ideal time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shabby. Also, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
Activity: 308
August 03, 2018, 06:36:48 AM
Difficult to recommend some crypto with the market at this bearish moment since the beginning of the year, especially those who have short or medium term goals. However, if the intention is to invest in the long term, obviously the BTC, ETH, NEO, DASH, PWR, ICX, CND, TKY and OMX are excellent opportunities.

Ethereum is the best coin that you have mentioned since it already reached $1k dollar last january when bitcoins started to dump and that is the reason why we should invest a huge amount today.
Activity: 47
August 03, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
I exceptionally suggest eth since this altcoins is relatively by btc or fairly by btc. Also, these days is the opportune time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shoddy. What's more, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Here are a few good altcoins that are very cheap to buy, and would make could investments. Invest in them now by buying a bulk of them of any amount that you can afford for now, and patiently hodl them till their value in the market increases. I'm recommending ETH, XRP, TRX, Waves, and LTC.
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 06:49:29 PM
Difficult to recommend some crypto with the market at this bearish moment since the beginning of the year, especially those who have short or medium term goals. However, if the intention is to invest in the long term, obviously the BTC, ETH, NEO, DASH, PWR, ICX, CND, TKY and OMX are excellent opportunities.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
August 01, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
Now the price of Bitcoin and all altcoin has fallen so deep, this is a good opportunity for you to buy and hold. I recommend investing in Ethereum and Litecoin. Here are 2 valuable and potential altcoin. I believe that by the end of the year they will grow strongly and bring you a lot of profits. Especially Ethereum, this altcoin is considered the queen of the market, it is very promising, maybe last year Ethereum price will pass $ 1200.
Pages:
Jump to: