Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended alt coins? - page 9. (Read 2662 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
I would recomand for best coins you can search in coinmarketcap,  you will find all details about top coins and you can also select from top 10 coins there still my favourite coins and i will suggest to invest for good return is GVT, steller,  Cardano,  Neo and Ether. This all coins have good project and bright future ahead. And as the market again comes in bullish zone this all coins will give you 2-3x profit from current level.
in fact, you can look for in the dark places the best coin, because almost all the exchangers and the market has the most sought-after coins rating. But I think that for today the most popular and promising coins are aether. It is in this currency that you can keep all your money, And work for earnings with other coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
I only recommend ethereum. ethereum blockchain has many supporters and investors who support them like ICO's projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 01, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.

potentially good low caps:

Hacken (Kucoin)
Odyssey (Kucoin)
Bridge Protocol (most likely on Kucoin first)
Sharder (idex)
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 06:00:33 AM
It is recommended to invest on top 100 crypto currencies in coinmarketcap since they are in terms of product "proven and tested" and also, they are low risk of losing huge sum of money (except bitcoin many people lost their money when bitcoin crashes from 20k to 12k even dropping to 6k) unlike in some altcoins that valued under 1 dollar which poses a huge risk losing large sum money.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 05:50:15 AM
You can try ethereum and monero. It is a possible future coin in the history of crypto. I didn't say it is sure but probably it will be sure future in this crypto world contribution.
Activity: 2
March 01, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

Hi guys, anyone heard about JWC Ventures?  They seems to be a venture fund investing into ICOs and doing their own ICO. This is their site https://tge.jwcventures.com/.  There’s also a thread in Bitcoin talk  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-jwc-blockchain-ventures-the-1st-tokenized-blockchain-venture-capital-2820219
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 01, 2018, 05:38:55 AM
I would recomand for best coins you can search in coinmarketcap,  you will find all details about top coins and you can also select from top 10 coins there still my favourite coins and i will suggest to invest for good return is GVT, steller,  Cardano,  Neo and Ether. This all coins have good project and bright future ahead. And as the market again comes in bullish zone this all coins will give you 2-3x profit from current level.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

I depends on the amount of money you are going to invest, I think ETH is the best altcoin to invest, I would also suggest to invest some money in ICOs, you need not a lot, so the risk is minimal. But you should make research to choose good ICO.
Activity: 2
March 01, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
ICX and QASH
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 01, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

You need to figure out in what is your investment short on long term. But what ever you want at the moment at least by me think that ethereum is for the moment possible the best option to invest. For ETH is expecting to see price over 2000 and this may be perfect time to buy.
Eth may be one of the highly recommended altcoins in recent times but I am afraid that it may get dumped at any time because people are discussing like it is not having any real time application other than providing platform for scammy ICOs. This may be one of the negative aspect we need to consider as Eth is still lagging for real time application. When a coin is not having potential for real life supporting things then what will be the meaning of holding them for long periods.
Yes, in this manner if you look for any altcoin then there will be no point of investing into altcoins. As far as I am concerned, only bitcoin is having real time applications. This may be the reason why many people are still suggesting to go for only bitcoin investments by ignoring any altcoin which are promising for short-term big returns. Still I'm holding some of altcoins but I'm really not expecting any big returns from them.
Activity: 6
March 01, 2018, 04:55:49 AM
A must have is Alvalor, they talked about releasing the working blockchain soon. Follow the telegram to stay updated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
I'm looking into Cardano and NULS atm. Both look very promising. I going to do some further research and am investing in one (or both). I also have some DeepOnion which I think could really take off in 2018 (after the final Airdrop).
I also saw the development of the two coins. Cardano and NULS include coins that have quite a lot of enthusiasts. this will affect the development of the value of both coins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 01, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
I have some coins that I hold today, and this is what I think is very good. I see the movement of cardano, iota, xrp and most importantly the most important eth and bitcoin.
Always remember, never keep all your money in one basket because you can be a loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
March 01, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

You need to figure out in what is your investment short on long term. But what ever you want at the moment at least by me think that ethereum is for the moment possible the best option to invest. For ETH is expecting to see price over 2000 and this may be perfect time to buy.
Eth may be one of the highly recommended altcoins in recent times but I am afraid that it may get dumped at any time because people are discussing like it is not having any real time application other than providing platform for scammy ICOs. This may be one of the negative aspect we need to consider as Eth is still lagging for real time application. When a coin is not having potential for real life supporting things then what will be the meaning of holding them for long periods.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 04:35:50 AM
The first recommendation is clear Bitcoin. because I'm sure the first thing you know or hear is bitcoin. The second is ethereum. this coin in my opinion has a very good price stability and very popular as well as bitcoin. then there are some alternative coins that you should choose including Litecoin, Neo, and ripple. it is all the coins I have.
Friend, bitcoin is not altcoin  Smiley Why advise him when it comes to altcoins?
I have serious doubts about ripple. Add Stellar: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/ I think this ripple competitor is more promising
I agree with Ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 04:14:09 AM
The first recommendation is clear Bitcoin. because I'm sure the first thing you know or hear is bitcoin. The second is ethereum. this coin in my opinion has a very good price stability and very popular as well as bitcoin. then there are some alternative coins that you should choose including Litecoin, Neo, and ripple. it is all the coins I have.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 02:40:11 AM

I bought some LTC, ETH and XVG for next month, i think these coins will be raise more than this and broke the resistance lines. you can study the chart and decide for your self
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
March 01, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Asking for recommendation to the random people over the internet is not a good idea so do your own research because it is your hard earned money so you have to invest it wisely.And I suggest you to go over the long term investment with top market capped coins then the risk of losing your investment is less when we compare it with the low shit altcoins.
Activity: 8
March 01, 2018, 02:11:31 AM
Why only next month? There is no safe bet in cryptos, be aware of this. But I would consider NEO and ETH as less risky (if you intent to invest longer than just a month).
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
March 01, 2018, 02:02:55 AM

you can choose the top altcoin, you can get references from coinmarkecap, try there you can see and examine various altcoin. my advice, always try to buy ethereum. I think it's good to be kept for a long time. or you can trade it with other altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: