Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended alt coins? - page 5. (Read 2662 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
One traider advised me to invest in Cryptics QRP and hold them for 1 - 1,5 year. Check their website, they have the interesting idea and MVP.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 20, 2018, 09:14:30 AM
can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.
For now was so many altcoins showed up and it was too hard to find some good altcoins to buy or to hold in the coming next month,. So must wait on which coins we need to buy. Even me ill do not of which coins will be have potential because i want to buy some coins that you know be bull run.
Activity: 27
June 20, 2018, 08:42:55 AM
I am still hoping that sibcoin can recover from this huge dip in value
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 20, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

It looks like you are really confused, and maybe you are getting in the wrong door. I do not know whether you bought it or not, but if you are currently interested in buying, I think the timing is more appropriate, and you seem to be able to buy whatever you like on Top20 marketcap.
My recommend altcoin is Ethereum because of having potential and possible to get increase even more its value this end of the year, also this altcoin can give you a lot profit, and it is one of the best altcoin and number one to all altcoin. Also it is affordable and profitable so its worth it to buy and really worth it to have, also it is good to hold if you want to hold an altcoin, then also it is now become known of many people, so until now many people are getting interested to it dy by dy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

It looks like you are really confused, and maybe you are getting in the wrong door. I do not know whether you bought it or not, but if you are currently interested in buying, I think the timing is more appropriate, and you seem to be able to buy whatever you like on Top20 marketcap.
Activity: 110
June 20, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
I have only Ripple and Stellar in my wallet. But I'm happy with this and after that I'll sell and buy some Monero
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

if you want to invest in crypto, I suggest you buy stellar lumens or nem, because both crypto are very good and famous, you will get a profit when the price rises
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is a riske game. You can get rich in shorter time or you can be bankrupted. So only good coins may save you. I think the good coins are ethereum, MTC, neo, stellar, cardano. But you can decide yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 01:53:47 AM
If you want to have a passive income, Go for PundiX (NPXS) they have a monthly airdrop 7%+ depending on the number of the tokens you hold and it is on the community voting on binance as of this moment.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 01:48:09 AM
You could choose ETH or LTC. These altcoins are the most demanded and volumes are growing so fast. What is more, they have been checked  by other members of crypto-market.
Activity: 161
May 30, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
For the next month? Well that is a very short term investments. Keep in mind that investing in crypto is overall very risky and any suggestions are not guaranteed profit. With that being said, I would recommend Ripple as an altcoin to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 22, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
Ethereum is the first altcoin that you should always buy once you are thinking about buying altcoins because it is simply the best altcoin that you could ever buy and you have relatively less problems when you invest in ethereum than when you invest in other smaller and lesser known altcoins. Ripple is also a good choice of altcoin to buy but it has a longer wait period
Activity: 291
May 19, 2018, 02:28:35 AM
for this month I recommend you to invest BETR, because I am sure BETR prices will increase high in the next month.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 19, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

I am a full supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL so I really do recommend this altcoin that this has the potential to be the next top altcoins in the crypto market that offers online storage for files to IOTA Tangle that will definitely be useful for some internet users.
Oyster will launch their main net soon or by the end of this month so investing today will offer higher rewards and earnings for investors.
I agree with you here. I have already earned healthy profits from Oyster Pearl when it reached its all time high of $4.8 recently and am still HODLING a good portion of these coins since I am expecting it to reach $10 by the middle of next year. This drastic increase in value primarily depends on some insane rallies through Bitcoin which I am expecting will happen in the near future. I highly recommend this coin to everyone from an investment perspective.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 19, 2018, 02:18:37 AM
Recommended altcoins from me is CHSB, because I believe CHSB will be top 30 in coinmarketcap in the near future.
Activity: 25
May 19, 2018, 01:22:50 AM
I suggest to you to buy ETH coin even though in this month the market price continues to decrease but ETH survive against big storm. Grin
Activity: 60
May 18, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
I think this is one of a list of the to altcoins in the high potential in 2018 might want to invest in as always my favorite altcoin that I recommend to order.
May 18, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
Many Erc20 tokens are created and some of them can be useful. This gives more popularity and success to ethereum.
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
I have invested in sibcoin. Privacy coin with good community. Check it out maybe you will like it.
May 17, 2018, 05:56:09 AM
I am holding Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, ADA. I invested in Ethereum because of popularity of smart contracts and decentralized applications.
Pages:
Jump to: