Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended alt coins? - page 3. (Read 2662 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 06:26:50 PM
I think cardano and eos will be good next month. seen from the enthusiasts of the coin is very large in this year. but more dominant is cardano with cheaper price and more potential to experience price increase.
cardano will be the coin of choice of many people where in some time ago cardano often used as an investment option along with ethereum. so I think cardano is the recommended altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 01, 2018, 05:50:01 PM
black insure will be nice project with an ICO coming within few months. check my signature
Activity: 21
August 01, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
I very suggest eth since this altcoins is relatively alongside btc or fairly beside btc. Furthermore, these days is the correct time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shabby. What's more, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 10:34:27 AM
I think cardano and eos will be good next month. seen from the enthusiasts of the coin is very large in this year. but more dominant is cardano with cheaper price and more potential to experience price increase.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin for any time. Ethereum is the high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap. Many projects are now coming based on ethereum platform. So after bitcoin always ethereum is the best coin to invest. If you want sone other coins check the coinmarketcap and select the coins from that with high growing coins currently. The chart will help you to identify the good growing coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 23, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.

I advise you to trade on top coins. Such as ada, xlm, strat, eth, neo and others from the top 20. Trading on top coins gives more guarantee that you will not lose money.
Activity: 19
July 23, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
If you think that your privacy is important then u can check out sibcoin.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
There are excessively numerous altcoins and crypto ventures. Be that as it may, you need to discover and select a venture with great group and great task. I am holding some unique altcoins however every one of them are prevalent. I trust that one should never put all eggs in one basket.I am holding Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, ADA. I put resources into Ethereum on account of prevalence of keen contracts and decentralized applications. Numerous Erc20 tokens are made and some of them can be valuable. This gives greater prominence and accomplishment to ethereum. I put resources into Ripple when it was routinely making news for huge ascent in cost. Be that as it may, now a large portion of my interest in Ripple is down. I put resources into Litecoin before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
coinmarketcap try to search there among the top altcoins, though it seems to me there is a very big risk that they will depreciate!
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 11, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
There are too many coins out there to choose from. My best bet would be on master nodes and POS coins. Thru their rewards, there is a chance to multiply your funds within a period of time and could even exceed your expectations depending on the success of the project. I would suggest to do your own research about WAVES, DIGIWAGE, BUZZCOIN, and MAG.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 09:01:43 AM
I would recommend that you invest into coins like cardano, neo and ethereum. This way you can be sure that your money is going into projects with a lot of potential. And also don't forget to diversify as this is the way that you can mitigate the risks that you are taking by investing in cryptocurrencies. If one project fails at least you know you have other altcoins to fall back on
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 11, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

I do not think that you need to ask for advice. Everyone will advertise his coin in which he is stuck. If you really want to invest in something promising, then you should do the analysis yourself
For cryptocurrency I think this is a risky game. You can get rich in a shorter time or you can go broke. So just a nice coin that can save you. I think the good coins are ethereum, MTC, neo, star, cardano. But you can decide for yourself.
Activity: 113
July 11, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

I do not think that you need to ask for advice. Everyone will advertise his coin in which he is stuck. If you really want to invest in something promising, then you should do the analysis yourself
Activity: 95
July 11, 2018, 08:01:00 AM
I would recommend Worx and Priv coin.
They have very good potential soon.
Thanks me later.
Activity: 110
July 11, 2018, 07:59:32 AM
Definitely need to suggest Relex (RLX)... huge potential, small MC (under 10m) but great team, huge vision, and totally legit (I visited the office myself). Great project with huge upside.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
There is amount of different altcoins today and my preferable altcoins are Monero, ETH and Waves. These altcoins are checked and have strong positions on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
One traider advised me to invest in Cryptics QRP and hold them for 1 - 1,5 year. Check their website, they have the interesting idea and MVP.

Recent time I often hear about this Cryptics. I think this planform worth attention if people so often write about it. Gonna check up their website.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 12:04:58 AM

I think, if you do not know where to invest, choose Ethereum. This is the best coin I know. Ethereum developers work,
permanently and improve system technology and Because Ethereum has more potential in the future.

Activity: 152
June 27, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

I want to say, if you have to read a white book. Take a look at their roadmap and also look for team members and if you want to invest more now because I think you should buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is now in low price so if you buy bitcoin now maybe next month the price will go up.
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 11:17:31 PM
there are so many post titles that make inquiries and suggestions for suggestions to buy altcoin.
I hope you read some other threads and do not make new posts
Pages:
Jump to: