Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 2. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
I have 36Th/s in my other account and at the moment 0.04708062 btc this is 30-40% more than last week payment, so I think they have some recovery program working.
I truly wish that the payments will grow every week like now and I can start to do the things I have planned!!

I agree. My "dust" also increased somehow Smiley Let's see in a few day and next week... But you shouldn't hope too much !
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I have 36Th/s in my other account and at the moment 0.04708062 btc this is 30-40% more than last week payment, so I think they have some recovery program working.
I truly wish that the payments will grow every week like now and I can start to do the things I have planned!!

I doubt it if they did they would definitely announce it to easy people's mind

and people would response again with negative attitude?  We`ll see again in Saturday or Sunday how the situtation will be.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I doubt it if they did they would definitely announce it to easy people's mind
Activity: 3
This is bullshit!  Please refund a fair settlement to settle and cancel this contract at 3 BTC.  My customer #16410. 
Activity: 59
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
i was having 2570 ghs... user name Niliv
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
okay, so still a ponzi in my eyes.  Roll Eyes

No one is saying the contrary I guess Cheesy

But I have to say PB mining was maybe a "good thing" for the bitcoin world.. We all will be more suspicious next time and won't invest in shady companies anymore...

I don't see how that is a good thing. There are plenty of companies before PBmining where you would have learned the same from.
okay, so still a ponzi in my eyes.  Roll Eyes

No one is saying the contrary I guess Cheesy

But I have to say PB mining was maybe a "good thing" for the bitcoin world.. We all will be more suspicious next time and won't invest in shady companies anymore...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
okay, so still a ponzi in my eyes.  Roll Eyes
The counters are ticking faster this week.
Last week I received approx 0.0246 on Saturday.  It's only Monday and ticker for me is up at 0.0131.

Tuesday and now 0.02, it's going at about 0.01 BTC per day for 25 TH/s.

Last week it did the same and then it slowed down. Let's see what happens Smiley
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
Last week I received approx 0.0246 on Saturday.  It's only Monday and ticker for me is up at 0.0131.

i got 3200 gh/s but for now is just 0.0025 Huh

TH/s and GH/s. Do the math. It sounds about as right as you can get, considering they're PBMining GH/s.
Activity: 31

i got 3200 ghs but for now is just 0.0025 Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 57
remember file police reports and tell them we dont like satoshi dust
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
I've written off my BTC in this as lost now ... If it picks up again, great, if not I'm not going to cry over it.

Jason thanks you for your gift.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
From what I can tell, there isn't really anyone else who got any real payout. Airwolf seems to think someone else got paid out ~BTC7 with him, but that was just change going back to Boyko.
I've written off my BTC in this as lost now ... If it picks up again, great, if not I'm not going to cry over it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
so anything that left over right now goes to 70 members if they win a case and every1 else gets fucked? ya that sounds fair.
Nothing about this is fair. Airwolf got paid out BTC204 and no one else did, until galdur and MichaelNZ got small lump sums. I don't imagine many people will see much more money back.
I didn't know Airwolf had a pay out, especially not one that size !
I wonder how many people that aren't forum members or are non contributors got something and we've not heard about it.

I had a message from another member recently that included this which is apparently from Boyko ...
we don't have much bitcoin left, but we are trying to bring the performance of the contracts back up.  The recovery will be slow, but i feel we will be successful.
legal fees will also slow us down, but we will defend ourselves successfully against anyone who is accusing us of wrong doing

He did. He's actually still getting the dust payouts as well, I guess Boyko was too lazy to remove him from the queue.

From what I can tell, there isn't really anyone else who got any real payout. Airwolf seems to think someone else got paid out ~BTC7 with him, but that was just change going back to Boyko.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
so anything that left over right now goes to 70 members if they win a case and every1 else gets fucked? ya that sounds fair.
Nothing about this is fair. Airwolf got paid out BTC204 and no one else did, until galdur and MichaelNZ got small lump sums. I don't imagine many people will see much more money back.
I didn't know Airwolf had a pay out, especially not one that size !
I wonder how many people that aren't forum members or are non contributors got something and we've not heard about it.

I had a message from another member recently that included this which is apparently from Boyko ...
we don't have much bitcoin left, but we are trying to bring the performance of the contracts back up.  The recovery will be slow, but i feel we will be successful.
legal fees will also slow us down, but we will defend ourselves successfully against anyone who is accusing us of wrong doing
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Activity: 57

Pages:
Jump to: