Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 5. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Did anyone get paid yet?
Yup, I've been paid ... 1.2% of what it should really be though Sad
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Did anyone get paid yet?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Would be easier if you showed the tx id. But Id guess one of these sites is guessing wrong in which part is the money being transferred to you, and which part is change going back to the person who did the transaction.

Better explained here: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/736/how-does-change-work-in-a-bitcoin-transaction
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier when  it comes to the blockchain, so could someone explain to me why there would be a difference between the values given in blockexplorer.com and blockchain.info?

Here's why I ask; In my BTC wallet, the PBMining payment for last Saturday the 21st was .0012378.  I looked at the payment amount for my account on blockchain.info and it says I was sent .00236248 BTC.  When I went to blockexplorer.com, it says I was sent the .0012378 BTC.  Both sites give the total amount send to all subscribers by PBMining as 1.5637069 BTC.

So, how and why would there be a difference between these two sites in the amount I was sent if the total amount sent by PBMining to all subscribers was 1.5637069 BTC as stated by both sites?

Thanks in advance for educating me on this subject.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
so pbmining is on the way to scam status
they can't pay anymore because too little income from GHS buyer
still paying with little amount of BTC? that's their trick Cheesy
from the first time they insist to show us their hardware mining, it's a red sign, many people warn this and many pb customer didn't hear that
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Satoshi building up is for certain more than in past weeks, it looks like it's heading towards approx 2% of the overall gh/s on my account which would make for a massive 1% increase.

Maybe we will see a 1% increase every month or two until it's back at 100% lol
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
I'm believing PBM is scam.  But I invest almost 2000 USD until today to PBM. So I hope to don't disappointed. And I have a question.  If It is scam, so why it still send a small amounts like 0.07 USD per a week to us? It s weird.

One theory could be that he was massively overselling the small amount of mining actually being done until he was found out and doxxed.
He owes money to some people who will break his legs unless he pays them back by mining what he can, and they are allowing him to pay a little dust to everyone else to avoid him being shut down by someone suing him, before they get their money back..
I'm fairly certain there was no mining going on with PBMining. If there was, he might have been running a few block erupters, seeing as that was the only physical equipment he was selling on eBay. Plus, you couldn't run much in the location that his business is registered at. Definitely not hundreds of terahashes.

Did you go there ? You make me curious ^^ If I was canadian I will definitely go there and check the place.
No I didn't go there. However, if you look up the address on Google Maps, you'll see that it's run out of a small house. I don't think you could host much hardware there due to physical space restrictions, as well as power consumption restrictions, unless he had upgraded the house's power system.
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
I'm believing PBM is scam.  But I invest almost 2000 USD until today to PBM. So I hope to don't disappointed. And I have a question.  If It is scam, so why it still send a small amounts like 0.07 USD per a week to us? It s weird.

One theory could be that he was massively overselling the small amount of mining actually being done until he was found out and doxxed.
He owes money to some people who will break his legs unless he pays them back by mining what he can, and they are allowing him to pay a little dust to everyone else to avoid him being shut down by someone suing him, before they get their money back..
I'm fairly certain there was no mining going on with PBMining. If there was, he might have been running a few block erupters, seeing as that was the only physical equipment he was selling on eBay. Plus, you couldn't run much in the location that his business is registered at. Definitely not hundreds of terahashes.

Did you go there ? You make me curious ^^ If I was canadian I will definitely go there and check the place.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
I'm believing PBM is scam.  But I invest almost 2000 USD until today to PBM. So I hope to don't disappointed. And I have a question.  If It is scam, so why it still send a small amounts like 0.07 USD per a week to us? It s weird.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I'm believing PBM is scam.  But I invest almost 2000 USD until today to PBM. So I hope to don't disappointed. And I have a question.  If It is scam, so why it still send a small amounts like 0.07 USD per a week to us? It s weird.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
good think i not investor here

Good think you not need stink thread again. I think.
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
good think i not investor here
Yeah really strange. Looks like the payment is increasing. Waiting for next sunday to see if he pays out.

It slowed down again....grrrr.
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
Yeah really strange. Looks like the payment is increasing. Waiting for next sunday to see if he pays out.
Activity: 110
PbMining is just another scam program. Like so many others I too got took. Not near as bad as others but still.

I advocated for Pbmining until mid January being fool enought to hopw they were legit and just got a bad turn thrown thier way. No such luck.

They do not respond to emails in anyway. A simple email of explanation would have been nice. Oh thats right thieves don't explain they just do.

PbMining will get what they have dealt out to others. Life just kinda accomodates people like them until oneday it just plan screws them. Hope I get to watch it happen.
Now 0.01020234 and it's only a Monday!  Not nearly close enough for a 25 TH/s but I'm thankful.

You had 25 th/s tied up in PBM, I feel for your loss, who knows, maybe it's a slow recovery of building up the hash power......A very slow recovery

I feel more for the ones who have 112, 80's and 70's TH/s
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Now 0.01020234 and it's only a Monday!  Not nearly close enough for a 25 TH/s but I'm thankful.

You had 25 th/s tied up in PBM, I feel for your loss, who knows, maybe it's a slow recovery of building up the hash power......A very slow recovery

Huh? 25 TH/s makes that much every hour. Is that what you're getting per hour?

Per hour? No. This is 25 PBMining TH/s. And that currently makes 0.01020234 since the last payout (Saturday). So it's very roughly equal 500 actual GH/s...

Don't pin me on the math though.

Sorry if that was too much excitement on my part considering what it has been the past few months.  Yes, pbmining 25 Th/s.  So sad that it equals 500 GH/s payout.
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

Huh? 25 TH/s makes that much every hour. Is that what you're getting per hour?

Per hour? No. This is 25 PBMining TH/s. And that currently makes 0.01020234 since the last payout (Saturday). So it's very roughly equal 500 actual GH/s...

Don't pin me on the math though.
Pages:
Jump to: