Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 7. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Do you think he will pay back our Bitcoins???

Not voluntarily. Find some police or a lawyer to help.

There are non to slim btc left, what's left will be confisqated by law and sold off.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Not voluntarily. Find some police or a lawyer to help.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Hi guys How do you know jason is Canadian?
The site says that PBMining is based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. MrTeal was then able to find out Jason's full name as well as address from his company's registration.

this guy is still smiling, doing whatever he pleases despite the dox im pretty sure.

but due to recent price drops, im sure he`s kicking himself for not milking way more lol.

he milked alot already , and now he is giving dust money to his customer which i doubt will keep on lasting like this, anyway we will when will this dust money stop
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
After about 5 weeks of receiving nothing I've received payment from pbmining on the last Sunday... As I have only 25GHs it is really dust money but I was pleasantly surprised anyway Cheesy

dust adds up after 5 yrs lets see. personaly id rather lose eveyrthing and just watch him burn instead of breaking even,
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FILED YOUR POLICE REPORT

Activity: 30
After about 5 weeks of receiving nothing I've received payment from pbmining on the last Sunday... As I have only 25GHs it is really dust money but I was pleasantly surprised anyway Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Hi Jason,

It's February now.  I'm not recovered yet.  Can you please give us an outline of your plan.  Do you have real recoverers lined up to do the recovery or is it a ponzi recovery?
Don't expect to hear back from Jason. He hasn't logged into the PBMining account since January 4th, and probably won't log into it again. Also, I wouldn't expect to get your money back from this ponzi. However in the best case, Jason will spend some time in jail for running the ponzi, or be fined a large amount.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hi Jason,

It's February now.  I'm not recovered yet.  Can you please give us an outline of your plan.  Do you have real recoverers lined up to do the recovery or is it a ponzi recovery?
Activity: 31
Activity: 14
from what language you translating ?  Huh

If i put my google translator brain in,  I think he is:  Asking for help trying to find Jason, and that he knows that Jason uses different accounts on this forum, and that he is probably watching all of our replies.

Beyond that, I am totally lost as to the point of his post though.

Anyway,  nite all.
Activity: 7
from what language you translating ?  Huh
legendary
I called them to do so (I'm from Saskatchewan) and they said there was no need to - they were already looking into it and working on a case. So they're definitely looking into PBMining and Jason.

That's good news.
legendary
Hopefully the police will eventually catch him though, even if he moves out of the country. There are plenty of Boyko's as well as other Ukranian families in Saskatchewan, so if he moved out of the country I'm guessing he'd be leaving plenty of his family behind here. Maybe one day if he decides to come back and visit his family, the police will catch up with him.

For the police to take action you have to actually file a police report. Who here has actually filed a police report?
I called them to do so (I'm from Saskatchewan) and they said there was no need to - they were already looking into it and working on a case. So they're definitely looking into PBMining and Jason.
legendary
Hopefully the police will eventually catch him though, even if he moves out of the country. There are plenty of Boyko's as well as other Ukranian families in Saskatchewan, so if he moved out of the country I'm guessing he'd be leaving plenty of his family behind here. Maybe one day if he decides to come back and visit his family, the police will catch up with him.

For the police to take action you have to actually file a police report. Who here has actually filed a police report?
legendary
The site says that PBMining is based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. MrTeal was then able to find out Jason's full name as well as address from his company's registration.

this guy is still smiling, doing whatever he pleases despite the dox im pretty sure.

but due to recent price drops, im sure he`s kicking himself for not milking way more lol.
I'm wondering if he hasn't already left Canada... With the amount of money he stole I wouldn't doubt if he'd move out of the country in an attempt to evade police.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Soon important work is done against The thief

What does this mean  Huh  Huh
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
hi guys Soon important work is done against The thief Please help  all of you  for this move  for Find them we know he Comes with different accounts of the Association and reads comments

Sorry but I don't understand what you try to say. Can you try to explain it again?
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
It's strange: they still pay but almost nothing...and they still sell contracts.

Why would they stop? People giving them money is good for them, and the dust payments have convinced at least some of the marks to not seek out help from the authorities.

They don't sell anything : "Our hash power is currently sold out. ".

Received my usual dust money..

Because it's a poniz with no new blood, we get dust, or as I like to see it , NOTHING

Yeah. What is even saddier is to see that a lot of people here invest in every new ponzi which appears on this forum instead of boycotting scammers.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
It's strange: they still pay but almost nothing...and they still sell contracts.

Why would they stop? People giving them money is good for them, and the dust payments have convinced at least some of the marks to not seek out help from the authorities.

They don't sell anything : "Our hash power is currently sold out. ".

Received my usual dust money..

Because it's a poniz with no new blood, we get dust, or as I like to see it , NOTHING
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: