Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 6. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Now 0.01020234 and it's only a Monday!  Not nearly close enough for a 25 TH/s but I'm thankful.

Huh? 25 TH/s makes that much every hour. Is that what you're getting per hour?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Now 0.01020234 and it's only a Monday!  Not nearly close enough for a 25 TH/s but I'm thankful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Nowhere near normal speed for the gh/s in my account but I can confirm an increase it the satoshi that is accumulating but not getting excited just yet.
LPT
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Something has (already more than dust from past weeks) happened, but speed isn't normal yet? Anyone getting normal speed?
Activity: 163
For me, it doesnt really matter. My payout address is an old Bitstamp address, the one than got hacked... So all of my payout is going to that address. I tryed to change it, but the PBM admin must manualy change it so...  Cool

You can change your address . I chaned my address twice .

When and how? Probably before everything went to hell.

I did change address and i put the new one in, but it seems like admin must change it manualy. I already send him some emails, if he could just change it, because i already did everything else (chang it/new address/confirm/mailconfirm/new and old one...) but it does not change.

Maybe i forgot something... Huh

Ume
Activity: 210
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
For me, it doesnt really matter. My payout address is an old Bitstamp address, the one than got hacked... So all of my payout is going to that address. I tryed to change it, but the PBM admin must manualy change it so...  Cool

You can change your address . I chaned my address twice .
Activity: 163
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
I can also confirm increased payouts. Though it is still dust, something is happening I guess.
Ume
Activity: 210
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
There's something different about this week.  It looks like the numbers are ticking faster.

This new week, after one night my reward is now:  0.00766715
Last payout I received approx 0.006

I think pbmining is coming back around again.
I just checked my account and the same thing is happening ... Long may it last !!

Happening to me too the payout is getting normal or higher .
Activity: 31
Paymant was always at sundey, but this time was at saturday..?? and it half lass of the last time
Activity: 206
There's something different about this week.  It looks like the numbers are ticking faster.

I just checked my account and the same thing is happening ... Long may it last !!
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Funny, the payout has start to be higher now.
Activity: 66

Activity: 79
I have not been on for months, dust dust dust is all I get. 2pence from the last payout. Not even thinking anymore about the cash I lost :-)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm surprised this thread is still alive. Even if legal action was taken I doubt that it'll get us our bitcoin back.

they are still sending very small payout if they stop paying then legal action will made
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I'm surprised this thread is still alive. Even if legal action was taken I doubt that it'll get us our bitcoin back.
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
After about 5 weeks of receiving nothing I've received payment from pbmining on the last Sunday... As I have only 25GHs it is really dust money but I was pleasantly surprised anyway Cheesy

Do you think he will pay back our Bitcoins???

No, he won't Wink Forget about it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
After about 5 weeks of receiving nothing I've received payment from pbmining on the last Sunday... As I have only 25GHs it is really dust money but I was pleasantly surprised anyway Cheesy

I really don't know...I only commented the curent situation. I don't wish anything bad to anybody including Jason. If he really run into troubles and he is trying to solve it, I will wait...  I have ran into problems with my former business and I have had to stop it for some time too so I understand the difficulties he can have.
But I can give you no promise or guarranty he will pay to you. We will see on Sunday if he keeps paying or not... Smiley

dont hope big for this as i believe he wont be able to reimburse all of his customers, i suggest to move one with your life anyway
Activity: 57

the refunds and dust payments are fake, he paid them during hard fork so he unspent it
so there has been refunded 0 bitcoins so far
Activity: 31

I really don't know...I only commented the curent situation. I don't wish anything bad to anybody including Jason. If he really run into troubles and he is trying to solve it, I will wait...  I have ran into problems with my former business and I have had to stop it for some time too so I understand the difficulties he can have.
But I can give you no promise or guarranty he will pay to you. We will see on Sunday if he keeps paying or not... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: