Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 2. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
i think is meant to be sometime rise and fall is the issue in crypto market when it fall it means time to buy more coins
so mate you can lose if you are patients everything is going on fine with crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
Negative news and blocking crypto in some countries turned out to be very influential on market prices, big investors do not want to return to the market because they are afraid of bubble issues. and I hope there is a solution to all this.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
May 23, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
I'm very tired of the red market. I'm afraid that every time the cost of cryptocurrency will simply be reduced to zero and I will go bankrupt

You're not alone in this feeling, brother) We just have to bite our teeth, endure and HODL, hoping for the best, so as not to be the ones who bought pizza for 10,000 bitcoins.
Activity: 188
May 23, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
I see red as an opportunity to invest in good projects. I usually buy in the dips. I bought coins such as XRP, PRG, XLM and XEM. These coins will do well and their prices will multiply in future.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
Never make a conclusion within a week after the investment. Now bear market, all coins have lost land . If you want to get huge profits in a few days, you'd better invest in Pyramid.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:02:01 AM
It is similar that the spring growth of the cryptomarket is finished and now we are waited by long summer falling.
But I will be glad if it appear not the rights.
I think in the fall we will see even more powerful growth therefore I will try to earn as much as possible tokens and cryptocurrencies.
Fall not far off)
Activity: 143
May 23, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
sigh... this bleeding is quite bad this time, was thinking that the altcoin winter was starting to be over but i guess it only got warmed up only to be frozen again...
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
The price of coins has now fallen very much.  But do not panic.  After such a drop in prices there will be good growth.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
May 23, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
if we also panic about this, the cryptocurrency will never grow and will not break out of this red market
Activity: 383
May 23, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
it is not critical. the cost is constantly falling. and then it starts to grow sharply. all the better I'm sure of it
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
May 23, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
I'm very tired of the red market. I'm afraid that every time the cost of cryptocurrency will simply be reduced to zero and I will go bankrupt
This option is possible, although it is very unlikely. Yet, cryptocurrencies are developing and implementing in our lives stronger every day. We just have to endure this red period.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
May 23, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
It really hurts to see the market when it is red, but I im not afraid with it because i trust the process of cryptocurrency and i just buy coin token when the price is really low so that when the market recovers ill gladly to have profit.
Activity: 1036
May 23, 2018, 08:28:46 AM
Need to have strong nerves and steel balls. In any case not to sell at a loss and wait for further growth. And it is sure to be. It is a universal scheme, which will save you from big losses.
Activity: 164
May 23, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
The weak bitcoin could not stand it and collapsed, dragging along with all the other coins. This was to be expected. If there are no new investors, then the cryptomarket begins to fall.
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 23, 2018, 08:23:16 AM
in such a situation, the main thing to remember is that the red market is normal. after it there is always a factor that contributes to growth
Activity: 426
May 23, 2018, 08:17:38 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
May 23, 2018, 06:07:20 AM
this is a cryptocurrency market and when you put your money there, you had to assume that it can not always go up. Yes, indeed, there is some correction down. but don't be afraid. you just have to endure this moment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 23, 2018, 05:23:42 AM
For several days the market has been red, but today the price of coins has fallen the most.  I advise you not to panic and wait for the price to rise.
rather than just waiting and not making a profit anymore, it's better if you also buy some coins that have the potential to rise again in the near future, just as by buying ethereum
Activity: 434
May 23, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
I have heard that a well-known exchange has been hacked. This is the cause of today's plunge. Does anyone understand more detailed information?
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
It's very normal to happen because there is bad news everywhere, not really sure if the crypto value is being manipulated again by others so can buy coins at a very cheap price, however I have seen this many times, I still believe ownership me to slowly recover from bad days. and I think this is not normal for crypto. just focus on the gifts and other activities, Do not worry, it will rise again later, we just wait its time for now, maybe it just takes a few months, or maybe reach yearly ....
Pages:
Jump to: