Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 3. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
Different countries began to regulate this market and some other negative news, all this affects the growth or fall of the market, I think after a while everything will change and the market will only grow
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 04:52:51 AM
Yeah we are in red again, but i think it's market correction, i think it is happening because a lot of people invested believing that the just concluded consensuses will bring a lot of hype which will make the prices to jump up so high, that did not happen, so guess some are selling off taking profit to re-invest again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
May 23, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
almost all automated stop loses from the last drop (which got bulled at 637$) have already jumped out. The last support has been broken. talking about ETH

Now, according to technical analysis, we are going to go down, at leas to level 2 fibonacci (50%). We can see a small push in the 550$ range. If it is also crashed that support, than 420ish are very possible. It takes 2 months to increase from 400 to 800. It only takes 2 days to destroy it all.

This market is so volatile that i guess WHY THE HECK INVESTORS ARE LOSING FAITH ON THIS SHIT.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:38:04 AM
I am also very surprised that why the market fell so badly today, just heard that some exchanges have been attacked, but I do not know where their news is obtained from? I'm curious! Do people who know know how to describe the process? What happened in the end? Is the problem solved?
Activity: 223
May 23, 2018, 03:56:49 AM
Red is normal in the market. Let me tell you, it's only temporary and the real investors would not panic. This might only make you lose more but if you are patient enough, you will see smile at last.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 03:39:14 AM
I think that today's fall is not more than a simple price manipulation that is aimed at making investors panic and start selling. It is necessary to understand, that cryptocurrency market is only at the very beginning of its development and in the future the prices for the cryptocurrency will only rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
We were all waiting for this drop, I was not surprised at all. The price of nothing can not rise steadily, and thanks to this decline, we will be able to buy and invest again at the lowest price. We have not entered the bull season yet but we will be coming very soon Smiley
Activity: 144
May 23, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
The market will get faster to move south if demand for coins decreases. Especially now close to the times where people need a lot of money for the preparation of the Muslim Eid day and to pay school bills, the demand for coins will decrease further. Increasingly on sale, all sell their coins, causing the market value to decline. However, if all those moments have passed I think the demand chart will rise again, and the market will start to increase slowly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 03:20:35 AM
many of the restrictions on crypto, it's Affairs. but does not make the issue a long course. currently many also appeared to support the crypto and crypto increases it's nice to come back. though many who doubted, however, crypto is increasingly accepted in much of the country. It is not the role of the blockchain also managed to bring crypto with him.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 23, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

that is a risk, no one will tell you to be aware. everybody have their own business in this cryptoworld. even the market in red, some people still get profit from it. no rules and regulation in crypto world, so it can be down and up just in second. we must try to find the profit with our own way.
Activity: 548
May 23, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
now the stats on the exchange look red and some of my assets also decreased a few percent, but I'm sure this does not last long just need to wait for the greenback market
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 02:53:01 AM
For several days the market has been red, but today the price of coins has fallen the most.  I advise you not to panic and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
Yes, today is a red day.  The price of the main coins fell by 5-7%.  I hope it's only for a couple of days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 22, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
I've heard a lot of stories about why this is happening, but there is still no 100% explanation for what's happening! I think the whole point is that the market loses investor confidence, and this is a fundamental component of market development.
Activity: 490
May 22, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
Such situations have already been very many times and today is also one of those cases when people are really very afraid of seeing a really next drop in the market, I'm afraid because I'm tired for this time
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
Now the market is getting stronger and coming out of the bearish trend so prices are humming but there was not a sharp drop so do not worry Smiley
Activity: 251
May 22, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
This has been a brutal year for investors all round and there is no way for us to tell if it will actually get better or even worse with time. We have had more price dips than we have had recoveries and anytime we have recoveries there is never enough time for it to get to a good price before people start dumping and the price starts falling again
Activity: 171
May 22, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
This year is not the most successful.  Today the market is also red.  But I hope there will be good growth at the end of the year.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 08:13:21 AM
Since 2018 was entering the market started to goes down the altcoins went down all of the sudden become red some are panicking on what to do just stay calm and wait to rise up again and brings back the green again.
Activity: 308
May 22, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
Market volatility common in all the trading platform but in crypto currency its bit more . If your real believer ofd crytpo currency then find the opportunity to grab good potential coins for long term . Recent dump gave profit for lots of good investors for sure .
Pages:
Jump to: