Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 10. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:19:06 AM
The red period does not mean the end of everything, this is the right moment for all of us to select and observe the development of each coin in the market as well as possible. Because potential coins will be more easily detected, so we can invest in the right place that can provide promising results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
Very easy for you to say. What to do,3 when you see -90% on the account and realize that this is only the beginning? Then I think you will not so easy.
Activity: 319
September 14, 2018, 02:58:23 PM
Yes, I consider your statement to be completely correct. After all, during the red market, you need to continue to hold your coins. The main thing is not to panic, not to rush with the sale of coins. After all, the situation in the market will in time normalize in any case, which will allow to restore prices.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
September 14, 2018, 02:48:48 PM
that's the only thing left for us to do, to be patient, the market has been so bad since this year, as the years comes to an end, it get worse and worse, I just wished the few remaining months will bring smiles in our faces.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Being calm is very difficult. You think. We have seen the market fall for the past 9 months. Be aware of it, 9 months. That's cruel.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 14, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
Red period comes with it's opportunities but those opportunities are not spoken off individuals will have to unearth those opportunities themselves. Red period in the market of cryptocurrency is not to sell but to buy!
Patience is a virtue, and today the market is red, so we neet to be patient to its recovery stage. This will be a better technique to have a good source of money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 14, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
there is a certainty, confirmed by my experience, that it will be possible to earn money by investing in the crypto. In short, try and look. I think, you will succeed.
Activity: 462
September 14, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
Red period comes with it's opportunities but those opportunities are not spoken off individuals will have to unearth those opportunities themselves. Red period in the market of cryptocurrency is not to sell but to buy!
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 01:11:13 PM
Crypto currency is the most profitable object for investing money. This is already clear to everyone in the world. At the same time, the risks associated with the jumps in the quotes of coins are incomparably greater than, for example, precious metals, resources or real estate.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 14, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
Yes, they always said the patient is the key, but I want to said I have wait for the market over the year, If I have cut loss before April in this year, I only loss a little money, but today I till hold the altcoins and loss all my money, what should I do?
Activity: 364
September 14, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
I agree with you, we can't do anything. We can only wait and hold all the coins we have and hope to be back. Don't panic in the face of a market like this, because the more you panic, you will experience losses, staying calm and waiting is the best choice right now.
Activity: 434
September 14, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
Yes! we all believe that we are in the red period and so many people are selling cheap but i am holding on unto my tokens till the market is restored. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and hence its value can change at any point in time.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
September 14, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

You are right we cant do anything about it but to keep holding our coin. This situation in the market will not exist forever.  The only things we need to do is to become wise enough in making our decision especially when we are going to sell our coins.  We must take a risk in holding because for me it is the best thing we can do about this situation..
Activity: 88
September 14, 2018, 07:26:12 AM
Yes, you have to keep patience to survive in this crypto world. You can just loose all your token just because the market is going red.  This is a normal thing. Just hold on your coins and you will see the results in coming months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 07:19:37 AM
I absolutely agree with this statement. You can never sell your coins in the period of the fall of the market. After all, this is the main rule of a successful investor - in the period of a strong fall in prices, you need to continue to hold your coins. Personally, I now plan to buy some more promising coins, while the price remains rather low.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:54:43 AM
I totally agree with you. Everything you said is true. And everyone just be patient. There is nothing wrong or unusual is going on.
Activity: 30
September 14, 2018, 06:53:22 AM
If you have held your coin till this period, I think selling now is just stupid. The only way to make the wait you have waited this long worth it is by holding on to your portfolio until the market gets back on track regardless of how long that is going to take. It will be all smiles at the end of the process ,better believe.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Yes, You may be right but I think this is a better chance to buy and sell in regard to the fluctuations in market because as price of cryptocurrency falls within two weeks it increases again so holding the coin to oneself will fetch you nothing still loss at the end, so I think this red is also a blessing if we can studied the market very well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
There are better choices than hodl everything from the pump to deep dump. BUT if you still holding everything you have than don't sell it till the end. There is no another chance not to lose something.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
Its a law that we must be patient in such red market. The market has plummeted to a serious state but we must all hold our coins since we believe in it. It would surely go back up. Some of the prices now are not encouraging but with time,.it would go up
Pages:
Jump to: