Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 9. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 01:40:05 PM
We were as patient as possible, so to say in general that now you need to be patient, it's already very difficult, especially if you take into account the fact that now the market is starting to be needed again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 01:28:51 PM
I agree that the red period is even good as the market come novyelyudi and you have a chance to buy cryptocurrency weaver that the guys are buying and just waiting for the growth of prices for digital assets.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
Yes you are right there is no sense to face huge loss. So have patience for some time then definitely you gonna see green periods.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 23, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
during the red days, do not panic. the thing that you need to do is to let the coins go red and be patient 'til it become green again. with that idea, you can avoid losing money.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 23, 2018, 12:05:51 PM
I absolutely agree with you, there is no need to panic. On the contrary, at times like this all you need is your cold-blooded patience.
Activity: 75
September 18, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
Everything is correct. After strong growth surely follows strong falling, it is natural. On it we need to have patience. Falling will surely stop and there will be a new wave of growth of the price.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
Yes the crypto market is in absolute red period for now and I feel that patience is the only panacea that we all need now. If we sell all our tokens because of this red market we may end up to regret our action later in the future.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
I think that this period is temporary and you need to wait a bit until the market becomes green. this will happen! Not to lose money now I recommend to buy coins cheap and keep them or just keep what you have got
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 17, 2018, 03:14:56 PM
Patience is the key to being a good investor. The market is completely gone as red as a beetroot. The process is like this for a long time. I guess it's not possible to predict when will end.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
I also actually almost gave up on investing in the crypto world, because market conditions continue to decline and do not show any recovery, and I will remain at least at the end of this year
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
How accurately you conveyed the thought of the current time. I agree with you and also believe that this situation is temporary and it will soon be resolved for the better. And then all of us with a smile on his face to remember this period of time and thank all those who supported us in this difficult time for all. You have done a great job, I dedicate time to raise morale! I wish you good luck!!!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 17, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
Yes, they always said the patient is the key, but I want to said I have wait for the market over the year, If I have cut loss before April in this year, I only loss a little money, but today I till hold the altcoins and loss all my money, what should I do?

For these six months I realized one very important thing. To maximize your profits and not regret losing money, you need to transfer at least part of your deposit to dollars, preferably before the market falls. This is difficult, but this is the most simple and important recommendation.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 11:43:37 AM
yes I agree with your opinion, patience and positive thinking are the things that are most needed now. this red condition is normal in crypto, and I believe market conditions will stabilize again. so I don't intend to sell coins that I have.
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
Yes I have nothing to worry about even my portfolio down by 70% I know in the future crypto market will rise because market is a cycle not only downs but also ups.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 15, 2018, 08:06:46 AM
So many of us have learnt a lot of lessons. I invested into crypto sometimes ago and i have lost almost 80% of my holdings. Although, i am still rest assured that i have not lost, because i have not sold them. What i did was to buy new set of coins with fiat. So coupled with the little experience i have had so far, i am now careful with my investments and to my amazement, i am making profit. The mistake i made when i first invested, was that i should have convert to tether early enough.
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
Yes, now the season for investors is really difficult. I know a lot of people who, because of this situation, just disappointed in the crypto market and decided to sell their coins. But I believe that such a decision was wrong, because you can not sell coins in the period of falling prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:40:54 AM
I believe that everyone has a loss in this bear market. We have to face the red market for a few months. Most of the time we should be patient, but often when the market falls seriously, we still feel fear.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 15, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
i have participated crypto market early 2018, so i have never seen a bull market or something similar, we are used to live with bear market and we should be patient as alwyas, nothing else we can.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:28:36 AM
good thinking, the point is to be patient with the deteriorating market conditions as it is now because even now the market situation is still deteriorating and has not experienced recovery, and perhaps this situation will take place in a longer term. after reading a number of articles or threads in this forum there are many people who think and predict that the market will experience a price recovery by the end of this year, but that is only a prediction that is not necessarily going to happen, but there is a possibility that it will happen.
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 05:28:22 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
we can invest in the right place that can provide promising results.In short, try and look. I think, you will succeed.Don't panic in the face of a market like this, because the more you panic, you will experience losses,
Pages:
Jump to: