Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 34. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 23, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
If you are a trader, then red periods can be very lucrative. But if you are a long-term holder, then so long as you still beleive that the coins you have are for strong projects, then you should be fine. Crypto as a whole is still growing, it's just that there are plenty of downs as well as ups along the way. Yes, marketcap is very low compared with January - but it is hugely higher than this time last year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
I have the same opinion. Really there are a lot of scams among altcoins, but it doesn’t mean that they all are shitcoins. I am sure that some of new ICOs will have huge success when the market begins to grow. So I try to participate in perspective airdrops/bounties, make investments while prices are low, but the hardest thing for me is to keep calm)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 01:35:16 AM
Yes be positive, dip is always there dont be over act and sellling at this point just by thingking crypto will die. In this situation we dont be so negative. Think what to do in this situation. Very clear what market telling to us, selling will make losses so keep on holding. Believe to world community to rise the crypto again before 2019
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 01:32:50 AM
I almost get -1000% of my investment on an ICO called FIXY. Now it is in deep but I don't know why this coin can follow the bitcoin trends while they are listed on a shit exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 23, 2018, 01:26:50 AM
some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

you know if you tell this to a financial expert they will most probably have a heart attack either because of the shock or because they will fall on the floor bursting with laughter.

you are basically telling people to lose almost all their investment and continue losing more and do nothing about it!!! do you honestly think that is a wise choice?

it is no secret that i think altcoins are shitcoins, it is clear from my post history but lets assume they are the best thing in the wold all all of them will be worth $1 million one day. that still won't justify holding them while they are getting dumped and while you are losing something like 70% to 90% of your investment!

you must sell when there is a dump going on to prevent your investment, then invest back at the bottom IF you really think they will rise back up
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 23, 2018, 12:30:24 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
Pages:
Jump to: