Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 4. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
yeah  okay  market  may  not  be  very  well  but  i  think  and  nearly  sure  that  the  market is  going  to  pup  up  again  and  will be more  than 20000k etherium and  just  i can say  to  be patient till that  time.
Activity: 197
October 12, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
I also made over 70 percent loss. But I would never sell my savings at such a market. We just need to wait a little bit longer and see what happens. If it is needed I also can hodl my coins for the next several years. Believe in crypto currencies Smiley
I trade coins from day to night so I know a couple of things about trading tokens and coins. The market is going to have a recovery with this direction that it's going in, I suggest that you guys hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 12, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
What makes you think that we are not where we should now, all the coins on the market are overvalued, which means their real value is much less than now. Everyone is waiting for the beginning of growth, and repeat one after another one and the same words as a mantra.
Activity: 448
October 12, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
I agree, we shouldn't get panic. What we see today is a normal situation, moreover altcoins which survive in such conditions has a great future and they will bring a good profit. Be calm, don't sell
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
October 12, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
I should have had stop loss, I didn't use it and I lost 70%like you said. Now I cannot do anything but to wait.

But if I had stop loss, I would be able to buy the dip:) I wish
What you can do now is hodl. Hoping for this bad market going green again this end of the year. Everybody already talk about this that the end of the year we might see some bullish on trend. Hope the predict are come true. Before that happen what we can do now is have some patient waiting the moment of truth coming out.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
October 12, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
I should have had stop loss, I didn't use it and I lost 70%like you said. Now I cannot do anything but to wait.

But if I had stop loss, I would be able to buy the dip:) I wish
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
Unfortunately for any portfolio manager, cryptoactives are becoming more and more correlated with traditional markets. Which directly and indirectly says the penetration of the principles and ideologies of the latter into the crypt. Especially, this becomes noticeable with a decrease in capitalization, which, as we remember, is quite sparsely supported by real cash and liquid liabilities. Which gives greater momentum, especially down. If earlier cryptoactive assets could be considered as an uncorrelated asset that allows you to manage the risks of a diversified portfolio, now it is unlikely. The fall of the S & P 500 by less than 4% provokes a sale on the cryptographic market, calculated in double digits. And what will happen when the debt crisis comes? In this sense, I recommend to find on the channel my series of articles about liquidity and re-read it again. In general, as long as the market doesn’t mature, clean, don’t capitalize and get rid of hamsters, I wouldn’t count on a crypt as a hedge against fluctuating funds. Well, or have to say goodbye to Fiat and go their own way. There is already a question of philosophy and there are already few who are satisfied, as far as I understand
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 04:07:16 AM
I also hope that the bear market will be over soon and we finally will see the bulls rally. There's been a lot of good news about cryptocurrency lately. I think that the market is ready for reversal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 09, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
My opinion about the market this final only crypto will be for a while. And a very good step for the condition now is holding the coins. Or if you have the money could certainly invest in coins that have low prices. Because this is a very good method to earn profits in the future.
Activity: 170
October 09, 2018, 03:31:58 AM
I also made over 70 percent loss. But I would never sell my savings at such a market. We just need to wait a little bit longer and see what happens. If it is needed I also can hodl my coins for the next several years. Believe in crypto currencies Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:26:38 AM
Yes, I think the red period is about to pass, the bull market is coming at any time, and now the world economy has once again entered a period of turmoil, which may bring war in some areas.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 09, 2018, 01:20:55 AM
If you just patiently wait until the market recovers and Bitcoin rises to the purchase price, then you will surely lose all the money. Sometimes you need to minimize losses and sell coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 08, 2018, 07:11:05 AM
Well, yes, there have been losses for several months and right now it costs a long flat for several months. There is a chance that after the approval of etf on October 26 we will go for growth, but this is unlikely. We are waiting for the outcome of these events is close within a month. Most likely we will go up since it was a very long fall but this is not certain.
Activity: 434
October 08, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
I have positive perspective about the situation but I don't have balls to say people "sit, wait and keep losing, everything's gonna be alright". You say we saw dips. I'm sure you were saying same thing 3 months ago. What happened? Most of coins decreased %70-80 more. So you can be optimistic but shouldn't be ensure prices are not going down anymore.

In a situation when all the coins in the portfolio have fallen in price by 70-80%, it remains only to wait for the situation to improve and the market to grow. I am an optimist, I am sure that growth will begin, only I can’t name the time when it will happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 08, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
Yes, totally agree with you. Right now market is red. I would suggest you to wait. Don't panic situation will be better within 2-3 months. People who are worried about their returns. Be pateint and just wait for the right time, once market will be in boom phase only then start trading till then hold your investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 08, 2018, 06:56:31 AM
I consider the current time to be an excellent opportunity to increase investment in cryptocurrency. No need to doubt, the cryptocurrency market will soon grow rapidly and, the more you invest now, the more profit you will be able to get in 5-7 months.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 06:52:51 AM
I agree with you. But people still sell their coins at a loss to themselves succumbing to panic and fear. It's very difficult to control your emotions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
In principle, everything is said correctly and instead of fixing the loss you just have to suffer, because the market will ever change its direction and will grow!
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
October 08, 2018, 06:41:27 AM
It is too early to say that the red period in the market is over. Yes, we need to be patient and wait for a turn up. The market is always cyclical and I believe that a new wave of growth will begin soon. Maybe at the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 06:35:24 AM
I always try patiently when faced with a falling market, I accept such situations and currencies even if I am forced to wait to receive them. I believe that the market will be normal, everyone must think about the same thing with me, I know many causes that make the market go down.
Pages:
Jump to: