Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 5. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 08, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
You were wrong. Market went for a further dip. Somewhere I feel that market would not recover until 31st December, and then again, just like last year, we will further see its fall down to the levels that we are seeing today. We need more investments to pour in but that would not happen till the time countries begin to promote these.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 06:02:24 AM
I agree, no need to panic, the market decline is a common phenomenon. No asset can't grow forever, there always comes a period of decline. And the fact that many people sell yourself in the negative thereby only delay the fall, as if no one will sell at a cheaper price, then demand will exceed supply, and this always causes growth.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
October 08, 2018, 05:53:35 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
  Yes, we need to be more patient for claiming more profit. This time, market is not stable many months and its very risky to invest or trade. That's why we need to be more patient
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 08, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
Red period does not mean the end of everything. This is even the right time to increase your investment by grabbing the opportunity of buying good coins at cheap price. The market has always been recovering. It requires patience in order to hold and wait for the next bull market.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 08, 2018, 05:44:23 AM
It will be green so soon so yes patience is needed here. Only with the waiting you will get the final aim with lowest losses. It is worth to be waited I am sure.
Activity: 200
October 02, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
Actually, I see an author statement that blockchain is a strong and required technology as a more accurate reason for Hodl. Maybe it is only speculation on the crypto market but there will be important social projects with a strong product which is necessary for every person and blockchain can boost products quality.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
If we decide to participate in such a risky business as crypto, we have two ways. Either keep and endure, or sell everything and go out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
of course patience is the key but it is becoming impossible recent times, i'm full of this red market now, and if i'm already full of it then i can't even imagine how the newbies feels themselves now...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
Its been a long while that the cryptocurrency market is in the red. I was hoping that the correction was going to happend during the second quarter of the year just like the previous year but it didnt happend. I am still positive that the fourth quarter would bring great news to the crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
I have positive perspective about the situation but I don't have balls to say people "sit, wait and keep losing, everything's gonna be alright". You say we saw dips. I'm sure you were saying same thing 3 months ago. What happened? Most of coins decreased %70-80 more. So you can be optimistic but shouldn't be ensure prices are not going down anymore.
Activity: 297
October 02, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
The downward trend can not be eternal. A close look at the market shows that strong fall in the price of the main cryptocurrencies is caused by sales from several wallets, after which there is a gradual increase. This means that majority of market participants believe in the future, and buys assets, expecting to further profit. Only whales are still playing as bears, buying up for a penny cryptocurrencies, which is sold by big miners and investors who need cash.
Activity: 350
October 01, 2018, 11:02:58 AM
We can not avoid it so always be careful when investing in the market for not losing money. find out trading strategies for more money to be received and should always be asked on the forum to know when to invest in the market.
Activity: 127
October 01, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
Many people said when the market is red, a patient is the key, but I don't think so, how you think you have invested the altcoins in the highest price, and the price dropped almost 80% or more, you can till patient? I have lost much money is this situation, but till hodl it and not want to sell in the lowest price.
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
I completely agree with you. If you once decided to invest in the crypto currency market and took all the risks that this business is carrying on, then at this moment you should not deviate from your thoughts! Do not panic, just wait!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
I'm not sure which cryptocurrency will rise, but I can guess which ones will survive.

The bubble in the cryptocurrency market began to be formed at the beginning of 2017, together with the appearance of new altcoins, which are mass issued on the Ethereum blockchain. Their initial distribution occurred through the ICO. Total through the ICO was attracted ~ $3,675,135,293 according to the data of Coinschedule.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 03:50:10 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Basically you are right. But...

1. TUSD is not only one stable coin
2. Not every coins/tokens hace sence to HODL... I have a lot of examples of very popular and expectable project with no future..
3 Tecnical analysis NOT working in crypto. News are not working properly... A lot of manipulations and unpredictable amateurs
etc...
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 29, 2018, 10:41:37 PM
Yes, because that's all that can be done to still produce a number of satisfying benefits. Waiting will be very boring because the crypto situation has not improved. However, we can do many things such as investing in many baskets. The decline in market prices will be easier to find out the quality of each coin, so we can get good coins at a low price. And when the market situation has recovered, all our assets will get development and are ready for sale.
Activity: 184
September 29, 2018, 10:32:18 PM
All things considered, I too have same sentiment with this. Since the market is in red right now, it is smarter to continue watching it before doing anything. I trust that there will be a period that the market will go in green. It regards be quiet until further notice. There is an ideal time for everything so it regards pause. Simply continue accepting.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 10:29:54 PM
In most cases, it is very necessary to sell coins with no development potential at an early stage. Because as time goes on, prices will be more and more difficult to maintain.
Activity: 518
September 29, 2018, 09:56:57 PM
The potential of coin you are holding and the present commitment to realisation of such potential is what is needed to pull you through red period not price. If you are holding quality coin be worked on by capable and skillful community, you will be holding a gem that will make you a lots of profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: