Pages:
Author

Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers. - page 21. (Read 636443 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Climate change isn't as big of a deal as fossil fuels eventually running out in the future. We know that dinosaur remains aren't going to be renewable, and so investing in solar energy is truly a great idea now.

Solar power may be a good idea but peak oil is as fake as dinosaurs. As for global warming we're not even on a globe, fucking scammers.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Climate change isn't as big of a deal as fossil fuels eventually running out in the future. We know that dinosaur remains aren't going to be renewable, and so investing in solar energy is truly a great idea now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's just like Neil De Grasse Tyson said

Science is a fundamental part of the country that we are. But in this, the 21st century, when it comes time to make decisions about science, it seems that people have lost the ability to judge what is true and what is not.

Some people starts denying it just because they don't understand it technically. The role of science is to make and show some facts that it is actually happening and it goes to the politics to serve as a fact. Knowing the facts isn't enough, everyone should do and make some action.
Some politics wants it and then it goes to the science to serve as a fact.

Some people deny it because they understand this quite well.

So well that they only answers pure facts with "ZJIBRFOAZRFO noooooo zirbeiobrzia your facts are false ehaptàaebtzber that's not real data etzbopatboptbtp it's not because 20 different independant sources give the same average results that it's true zejbatb"
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A lot of research is paid by big companies. We often see the statements of scientists in their interests. Hosts the whole PR of the company in the interests of producers. I don't really trust the conclusions of these scientists. This year in my country, on the contrary colder than usual.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

Science is a fundamental part of the country that we are. But in this, the 21st century, when it comes time to make decisions about science, it seems that people have lost the ability to judge what is true and what is not.

Some people starts denying it just because they don't understand it technically. The role of science is to make and show some facts that it is actually happening and it goes to the politics to serve as a fact. Knowing the facts isn't enough, everyone should do and make some action.
Some politics wants it and then it goes to the science to serve as a fact.

Some people deny it because they understand this quite well.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Rofl, if this is true then it means that the science forum is compromised.  They forget that there are many perspectives and there is never a 100% confidence in anything.

Science itself is compromised, we're force-fed bullshit like relativity with its waves in nothing theory and everybody believes it because they're too fucking stupid from all the brainwashing and the defiled food they eat to know you can't fucking divide by zero.

For the love of God wake up cows nothing is MOOving, they're fucking cannibals OMGWTFBBQ!
Activity: 401
SELLING AMAZON
It's all about the money, who can earn the most.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

Ah, yes. Good old censorship. Free speech really doesn’t exist on reddit, every section has it’s own set of mods with their own agenda and people of a certain kind they hate and want to censor.
This is why I like the Bitcoin Talk forums Smiley

Same here.  I probably would have lost interest years ago were it not so difficult to be censored.  I'm guessing that a decent revenue stream makes it possible, and possibly also a philosophical bent on the part of whats-his-name who owns the thing.  Or laziness perhaps, but I've seen some control-freak mods get shit-canned.  One has to put up with ad footer spammers but that's not terribly difficult to do at this point.

legendary
Ah, yes. Good old censorship. Free speech really doesn’t exist on reddit, every section has it’s own set of mods with their own agenda and people of a certain kind they hate and want to censor.

That's not quite true.

Some subjects attract control freaks more than others, such people hate those they can't control. Climate change is one such subject.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Rofl, if this is true then it means that the science forum is compromised.  They forget that there are many perspectives and there is never a 100% confidence in anything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm not a scientist like a lot of people here, so I cannot discuss this matter. What I do know is that climate change is being used as a mean to tax even more the people already paying a lot of taxes.

Also, technological advances teaches us that pollution is not the way to go. You cannot really state something that was invented in the last years that will cause more pollution. Its exactly the opposite.

Ahahah
Another funny thing you're pointing out Spendulus.
People now have the feeling that they're not responsible for what their government do...
But that's not specific to USA, Europe is the same. People say "yeah but the government did that, we had no choice"...
All idiots, if the government does something YOU are responsible.
No matter for who you voted, what you think, what you decided. The government acts under YOUR name with YOUR power and YOUR money.
Have fun popping those little soap bubbles.

Too busy popping your "arguments" which are nothing but a distortion of reality to fit your moral values.

On Ignore you now go
to a position low low low
one might wonder why
or just cry cry cry.

The flow is real here  Kiss
No need to wonder why. You haven't replied to any of my arguments with anything.
The funny thing is that I'm sure you're one of the numerous people saying that "leftists can't discuss with facts" ^^
While I'm sitting here still waiting for any argument.
legendary

Ahahah
People now have the feeling that they're not responsible for what their government do...
But that's not specific to USA, Europe is the same. People say "yeah but the government did that, we had no choice"...
No matter for who you voted, what you think, what you decided. The government acts under YOUR name with YOUR power and YOUR money.

Too busy popping your "arguments" which are nothing but a distortion of reality to fit your moral values.

On Ignore you now go
to a position low low low
one might wonder why
or just cry cry cry.

Ahahah

legendary

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/31/trump-epa-transition-advisor-trump-will-honor-his-campaign-pledge-to-pull-the-us-out-of-the-paris-climate-agreement/

US president Donald Trump will honour his campaign pledge to pull the US out of the Paris climate agreement and defund UN climate programmes, a former adviser to the new administration has said.

Myron Ebell served as head of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) transition team from early September until 19 January, when he helped to draft an advisory action plan on how to implement Trump’s campaign promises.

At a press briefing held by the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) and the Foreign Press Association (FPA) in London today, Ebell declined to divulge any details of the EPA document on the grounds that it is confidential.
What's wrong with the Paris agreement? I certainly do not believe that global warming exists, but the problem is best addressed before its manifestation. Besides alternative energy sources allow people to be more independent.
The Paris agreement was considered to become law when 55 nations jointly producing 55% or more of emissions signed it.  Since the US and China together produce over 40%, a Trump pullout destroys the entire scheme.

And shows how USA is prompt to respect its word Wink

But I guess you can't ask a country which was built on blood and genocide by the worst part of European population and criminals to have some kind of honour ^.^

Hmm.
The USA had a bit of a problem with the prior POTUS Obama doing things all on his own, such as by executive order, things the people did not want, and which neither the House or the Senate would approve.  Based on this, Trump campaigned to correct these things.

So he ran exactly on a platform of reversing certain promises Obama made, and was elected.

If you want to bend that into "the USA made" go ahead.

Ahahah

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/31/trump-epa-transition-advisor-trump-will-honor-his-campaign-pledge-to-pull-the-us-out-of-the-paris-climate-agreement/

US president Donald Trump will honour his campaign pledge to pull the US out of the Paris climate agreement and defund UN climate programmes, a former adviser to the new administration has said.

Myron Ebell served as head of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) transition team from early September until 19 January, when he helped to draft an advisory action plan on how to implement Trump’s campaign promises.

At a press briefing held by the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) and the Foreign Press Association (FPA) in London today, Ebell declined to divulge any details of the EPA document on the grounds that it is confidential.
What's wrong with the Paris agreement? I certainly do not believe that global warming exists, but the problem is best addressed before its manifestation. Besides alternative energy sources allow people to be more independent.
The Paris agreement was considered to become law when 55 nations jointly producing 55% or more of emissions signed it.  Since the US and China together produce over 40%, a Trump pullout destroys the entire scheme.

But I guess you can't ask a country which was built on blood and genocide by the worst part of European population and criminals to have some kind of honour ^.^

Hmm.
The USA had a bit of a problem with the prior POTUS Obama doing things all on his own, such as by executive order, things the people did not want, and which neither the House or the Senate would approve.  Based on this, Trump campaigned to correct these things.

So he ran exactly on a platform of reversing certain promises Obama made, and was elected.

Ahahah
legendary

Hmm.

Pages:
Jump to: