Pages:
Author

Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers. - page 22. (Read 636443 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
https://realclimatescience.com/2017/02/nasa-noaa-climate-data-is-fake-data/

The maps are fake. NOAA has almost no temperature data from Africa, and none from central Africa. They simply made up the record temperatures.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

Same old manipulating/hiding/losing of data.  The data seems to have been doctored for a report to get rid of the 'pause' or 'hiatus' in time for the Paris meet-up of scammers.

The 'hiatus' for those who don't know is the lack of any substantive global warming since late in the last century.  Since fossil fuel use has continued (and accelerated) in this timeframe, the 'hiatus' blows the current CO2 greenhouse gas theory of man-made global climate change out of the water.

We who follow this stuff are/were confident that the scammers would cover it up with blatant scientific fraud so this leak provides no surprising information.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

Thank God for whistleblowers.  This one came forward with his identity, but only after he retired.

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Bearing signs with such slogans as "You Can't Build A Snowman With Rain" and "Winter = Life," the crystalline-ice protestors, many of whom had chartered refrigerated tractor-trailers and ice-cream trucks to travel to the mass protest, complained that popular stereotypes about snowmen obscure and trivialize the crisis.

"Humans sneer at us, 'If you want to stay intact, go to the North Pole and live with Santa,'" said Susie Flakeman, a Thunder Bay, Ontario snowwoman waiting in line with hundreds of others to use a Porta-Freezer. "But less than one-half of 1 percent of us ever receive that honor. Most of us end up victims of the scourge that almost killed Frosty: man-made climate change."

The protest was largely peaceful, disrupted only by a disturbing incident in which one distraught snowman hurled himself into the reflecting pool of the National Mall. He suffered third-degree slush on over 90 percent of his body before rescuers could recover him. He was rushed to a local meat locker where he was pronounced melted on arrival.

Some scientists refuted the snowbeings' claims regarding global warming.

"Throughout history, the earth has endured periods of temperature fluctuation," said Dr. Harley Morrison, a biochemist who has advised President Bush on scientific issues. "Also, there have already been several major blizzards throughout North America this season alone. I made a snowman myself, and he lasted for several weeks."

http://www.theonion.com/article/nations-snowmen-march-against-global-warming-1880

Eventually Soros is going to run out of money to pay for all these publicity stunts.
It a lot of money and I don't think he is going to end. He can sponsor corruption in many countries and to achieve any desired result. Worldwide, corruption is rampant. Information about Panamanian offshore is shown.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Bearing signs with such slogans as "You Can't Build A Snowman With Rain" and "Winter = Life," the crystalline-ice protestors, many of whom had chartered refrigerated tractor-trailers and ice-cream trucks to travel to the mass protest, complained that popular stereotypes about snowmen obscure and trivialize the crisis.

"Humans sneer at us, 'If you want to stay intact, go to the North Pole and live with Santa,'" said Susie Flakeman, a Thunder Bay, Ontario snowwoman waiting in line with hundreds of others to use a Porta-Freezer. "But less than one-half of 1 percent of us ever receive that honor. Most of us end up victims of the scourge that almost killed Frosty: man-made climate change."

The protest was largely peaceful, disrupted only by a disturbing incident in which one distraught snowman hurled himself into the reflecting pool of the National Mall. He suffered third-degree slush on over 90 percent of his body before rescuers could recover him. He was rushed to a local meat locker where he was pronounced melted on arrival.

"Throughout history, the earth has endured periods of temperature fluctuation," said Dr. Harley Morrison, a biochemist who has advised President Bush on scientific issues. "Also, there have already been several major blizzards throughout North America this season alone. I made a snowman myself, and he lasted for several weeks."

http://www.theonion.com/article/nations-snowmen-march-against-global-warming-1880

Eventually Soros is going to run out of money to pay for all these publicity stunts.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/31/trump-epa-transition-advisor-trump-will-honor-his-campaign-pledge-to-pull-the-us-out-of-the-paris-climate-agreement/

US president Donald Trump will honour his campaign pledge to pull the US out of the Paris climate agreement and defund UN climate programmes, a former adviser to the new administration has said.

Myron Ebell served as head of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) transition team from early September until 19 January, when he helped to draft an advisory action plan on how to implement Trump’s campaign promises.

At a press briefing held by the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) and the Foreign Press Association (FPA) in London today, Ebell declined to divulge any details of the EPA document on the grounds that it is confidential.
What's wrong with the Paris agreement? I certainly do not believe that global warming exists, but the problem is best addressed before its manifestation. Besides alternative energy sources allow people to be more independent.
The Paris agreement was considered to become law when 55 nations jointly producing 55% or more of emissions signed it.  Since the US and China together produce over 40%, a Trump pullout destroys the entire scheme.

It's been a long and grueling thread but thanks to kek and his great courage I think this meme is now appropriate.

legendary

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/31/trump-epa-transition-advisor-trump-will-honor-his-campaign-pledge-to-pull-the-us-out-of-the-paris-climate-agreement/

US president Donald Trump will honour his campaign pledge to pull the US out of the Paris climate agreement and defund UN climate programmes, a former adviser to the new administration has said.

Myron Ebell served as head of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) transition team from early September until 19 January, when he helped to draft an advisory action plan on how to implement Trump’s campaign promises.

At a press briefing held by the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) and the Foreign Press Association (FPA) in London today, Ebell declined to divulge any details of the EPA document on the grounds that it is confidential.
What's wrong with the Paris agreement? I certainly do not believe that global warming exists, but the problem is best addressed before its manifestation. Besides alternative energy sources allow people to be more independent.
The Paris agreement was considered to become law when 55 nations jointly producing 55% or more of emissions signed it.  Since the US and China together produce over 40%, a Trump pullout destroys the entire scheme.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500

https://realclimatescience.com/the-corrupt-history-of-nasa-temperature-history/

In 1974, the National Center For Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado showed no net warming from 1870 to 1970, and a 0.5C cooling from 1940 to 1970.

In 1981, NASA reported about 0.2C warming from 1921 to 1979.

In 1989 Tom Karl, the Director of NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center, said Earth had cooled from 1921 to 1979.

But by 1999, NASA had changed the 1921 to 1979 cooling which Tom Karl reported into almost 0.3C warming, and had erased most of the 1940 to 1970 cooling.
No global warming does not exist. It is a Scam on a global scale. Those who spins the fake is not bad earned. How much each person is paying for the use of a new, more expensive freon?
legendary

https://realclimatescience.com/the-corrupt-history-of-nasa-temperature-history/

In 1974, the National Center For Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado showed no net warming from 1870 to 1970, and a 0.5C cooling from 1940 to 1970.

In 1981, NASA reported about 0.2C warming from 1921 to 1979.

In 1989 Tom Karl, the Director of NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center, said Earth had cooled from 1921 to 1979.

But by 1999, NASA had changed the 1921 to 1979 cooling which Tom Karl reported into almost 0.3C warming, and had erased most of the 1940 to 1970 cooling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/01/earth-cooling-at-the-fastest-rate-on-record/

Global temperatures have plummeted this year at a record rate. Over the last ten months, temperatures have dropped more than three quarters of a degree, breaking the previous global cooling record set in 1999.

Thank God the benevolent, wise, and powerful global government saved us from the certain climate burning up catastrophe by doing stratospheric aerosol injection for the past decade.  We can thank them by giving them (or their wealthy friends) a lot of money going forward and not questioning the continuation of their earth saving programs...even when it seems suspiciously like they are simply doing weather modification to get water to those with the most powerful lobbyists...

legendary
https://realclimatescience.com/2017/01/earth-cooling-at-the-fastest-rate-on-record/

Global temperatures have plummeted this year at a record rate. Over the last ten months, temperatures have dropped more than three quarters of a degree, breaking the previous global cooling record set in 1999.
legendary
And btw. You just need to check my post history if you want to know my field of expertise Smiley

Skimmed a few posts for shits-n-giggles.  Altcoiner from Merkelistan.

An ALTCOINER?

Criptix, let's stop this politics shit and help you with this serious fantasy problem.

Yup besides havin 3 digits of bitcoins i have holdings in xmr, btcd and BBR.
And if you two werent retards who have neither brain nor money you would have bought into altcoins before the bitcoin rise  Grin Cheesy

Skimm trough more of my post and troll yourself lol
i would not think , as an example, ten percent of bitcoin hodl in alt was insane
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
And btw. You just need to check my post history if you want to know my field of expertise Smiley

An ALTCOINER?

Criptix, let's stop this politics shit and help you with this serious fantasy problem.

Yup besides havin 3 digits of bitcoins i have holdings in xmr, btcd and BBR.
And if you two werent retards who have neither brain nor money you would have bought into altcoins before the bitcoin rise  Grin Cheesy

Skimm trough more of my post and troll yourself lol
legendary

An ALTCOINER?

legendary

legendary

Anyway, enjoy the trailing edge of your climate scam while you can.  There's a new sheriff in town who doesn't look like he's going to be proping it up with pseudo-science sponsored by academia, the primary education system, the media, and foundations.

Indeed,
banning scientific studies is the best way to become right.
If no one is paid to study something, no way anyone can come with actual arguments going against you.

Though it proves nothing but the censorship desire of deniers.

You guys should know!  In case you didn't notice, it's the climate change scammers who are making noise about bringing 'deniers' up for Hague style criminal trials.

It's douchebags from the same camp who want to (or are) revoking kids textbooks because they use the world 'may' rather than 'are' vis-a-vis humans causing climate change.  In this case it is lowly school-board functionaries who probably actually believe the bullshit as something real and scary as opposed to just a way to fund an justify a technotronic global world govt (and personally become a green-energy millionaire in the process.)

It was also the climategate scientist scammers who are dead set on keeping their data secret and were running a peer-review circle-jerk so the results from the heavily massaged secret data get published.

I can certainly see a big red CAUTION put on any scientific study for which the scientist refused to put out in the open the datasets and methods, including algorithms, that enabled the conclusions.

Or studies which used datasets which could not be so verified.

Well, that would include anyone who used the HADCRUT datasets.  Becasuse those precious land and sea datasets, they will not tell the world how they got to their numbers.
legendary

Anyway, enjoy the trailing edge of your climate scam while you can.  There's a new sheriff in town who doesn't look like he's going to be proping it up with pseudo-science sponsored by academia, the primary education system, the media, and foundations.

Indeed,
banning scientific studies is the best way to become right.
If no one is paid to study something, no way anyone can come with actual arguments going against you.

Though it proves nothing but the censorship desire of deniers.

You guys should know!  In case you didn't notice, it's the climate change scammers who are making noise about bringing 'deniers' up for Hague style criminal trials.

It's douchebags from the same camp who want to (or are) revoking kids textbooks because they use the world 'may' rather than 'are' vis-a-vis humans causing climate change.  In this case it is lowly school-board functionaries who probably actually believe the bullshit as something real and scary as opposed to just a way to fund an justify a technotronic global world govt (and personally become a green-energy millionaire in the process.)

It was also the climategate scientist scammers who are dead set on keeping their data secret and were running a peer-review circle-jerk so the results from the heavily massaged secret data get published.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Really, nobody's time is well spent trading ad hominem attacks.  Of course, I'm used to them in discussions with climate nuts, which of course is what these guys are.   And your point was well taken, that finally the US is headed in a businesslike direction with Trump.

Frankly these wackos that think they can control other peoples' lives need to get a life.

Lol

The guy is acting like we used ad hominem attacks...
Please find one ad hominem attack in one of my posts.
I gave you figures, statistics, scientific studies.

You chose to ignore them and stoped answering me.
I'd say you've been proven wrong, and anyone coming on this discussion is able to confirm this.
Pages:
Jump to: