Pages:
Author

Topic: [REFUND PROCESSING COMPLETED] K1 Nanos - Big Picture Mining Cooperative - page 10. (Read 30757 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
What will you be approxmiately assuming size wise of these Nanos?

USB Drive - Powercable on a small unit or a big rig?

They will be USB sized
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
What will you be approxmiately assuming size wise of these Nanos?

USB Drive - Powercable on a small unit or a big rig?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
We are currently working on the shipping / payment gateway today. I suspect this will be ready today or tomorrow.
any idea when K1's will be ready to ship?

If waiting on Avalon chips, when are you expecting them approximately?
And how long after chips arrive will K1's be ready to ship?

Thanks

We should have k1's ready to ship in 3-4 weeks depending on when bkk completes the k1 design and when the chips arrive.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
any idea when K1's will be ready to ship?

If waiting on Avalon chips, when are you expecting them approximately?
And how long after chips arrive will K1's be ready to ship?

Thanks
Can't do that as I stated before. We do not have the time as the logistics would be a problem. You can either buy the full K1 or check out the group buy for K1 boards and make them yourself. Check the DIY thread here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reference-klondike-diyers-thread-227186
Activity: 854
Please note prices will be posted up on the website later tomorrow with a payment gateway.

Code:
Tentative Pricing Matrix K1 NANOs - (Check Site Tomorrow For Final Prices)

1 - 9 Units 0.99 BTC
10 - 49 Units 0.89 BTC
50+ Units 0.79 BTC

Based on Mt Gox prices at $86 / BTC.

500+ Larger Group Orders ask for pricing and shipping dates.

We are pricing so that more people will trend towards group buys or bulk just so it makes our shipping easier. Comments are welcome.

Note that we will be using USD to set the BTC price for each unit.

$85/K1s for 1 - 9 units
$75/K1s for 10 - 49 units
$65/K1s for 50+ units

Any orders larger than 500+ will need to contact us as we have variable shipping of Avalon chips so we can not guarantee availability for larger orders. We welcome group buys but remember we have production running from July to September for these K1s so may have situations where we are restocking if sales are brisk.

What is the pricing if I provide the ASIC?
Please note prices will be posted up on the website later tomorrow with a payment gateway.

Code:
Tentative Pricing Matrix K1 NANOs - (Check Site Tomorrow For Final Prices)

1 - 9 Units 0.99 BTC
10 - 49 Units 0.89 BTC
50+ Units 0.79 BTC

Based on Mt Gox prices at $86 / BTC.

500+ Larger Group Orders ask for pricing and shipping dates.

We are pricing so that more people will trend towards group buys or bulk just so it makes our shipping easier. Comments are welcome.

Note that we will be using USD to set the BTC price for each unit.

$85/K1s for 1 - 9 units
$75/K1s for 10 - 49 units
$65/K1s for 50+ units

Any orders larger than 500+ will need to contact us as we have variable shipping of Avalon chips so we can not guarantee availability for larger orders. We welcome group buys but remember we have production running from July to September for these K1s so may have situations where we are restocking if sales are brisk.
Tomorrow is Friday and the site is almost ready.

Ok then perhaps I will take 16 of those if you can provide

Roger. Smiley
Ok then perhaps I will take 16 of those if you can provide
Ok thanks,

I'd like 16 WITH the ASICs but you probably are on a much longer time schedule for those.

We may have some in July at the same time as the K1 boards. Depending on:

1. Avalon Chips
2. Customs
3. BKKCoins prototyping schedule
4. Luck
5. More Luck.

Ok thanks,

I'd like 16 WITH the ASICs but you probably are on a much longer time schedule for those.

I'll take 16 K1s complete with all chips except ASICs as soon as you can provide them.

What is the price?

Ok my bad everyone. To be clear this is a straight buy K1 Nano with chips.

If you want just K1 boards WITHOUT AVALON CHIPS go here to this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/k1-nano-boards-only-group-buy-big-picture-mining-cooperative-252113
Yes we are offering complete k1's more information will be up on our website when we launch possibly tomorrow I can't give a exact date as anything could happen and we do not want to disappoint anybody. We have also put out the option that if people have chips they can buy boards off us also that is what the separate thread is for. Prices will be announced when the website is launched. So stay tuned ...

Also we are happy to ship to any accessible place in the world.
I'll take 16 K1s complete with all chips except ASICs as soon as you can provide them.

What is the price?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

This is a fair comment as I hadn't given it much thought that chips are included (I'm in on another DIY deal).  Still, I would be hesitant to get in on anything with a longer than 2~3mth ROI at the moment..until the difficulty settles down a bit anyway.  I'll still chk back here though, if the BTC price comes back then obviously that will help ROI enormously. Thx for your reply btw

If you are looking at K1 boards we are also looking for people to get in on a group buy of boards of course the costs for that will be determined by the number of boards  as the fabrication of smaller lots means much higher prices. Check the post here for more info. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/k1-nano-boards-only-group-buy-big-picture-mining-cooperative-252113

Just to be sure, this thread is completed K1s with chips & the other (link you quoted here) is for just boards?
I'll be keeping an eye out for your completed K1s Smiley
i'd be interested in a cpl dozen. watching this thread, good luck!

Thanks Johnny5 hope to have pricing up soon with payment gateway to follow.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
i'd be interested in a cpl dozen. watching this thread, good luck!
Note that those numbers are from BitBurner XX that Kevin has posted but should be comparable to the K1s. In terms of what BKKCoins is doing with the K16 we believe the numbers will be similar. It could be possible to overclock K1s and cool them in oil. We as a group are working pretty hard right now to configure K1s in density as a bundle mining solution. Possibly oil cooling an array of K1s. We will let you know more in late August about the possibility of bundles.

Group buys and resellers are pricing according to what they think is a fair mark up, for time and effort of selling the Block Erupters. Obviously we are not going to see $810 for a Block Erupter like we did before on Ebay in May. We hope to price competitively for the K1s. Our cooperative is definitely mindful of price as the most important decision for the K1 we are making, so we are debating back and forth where we need to bring the price in at. We do have Bkkcoins in mind as well since we want to move more units for his coffers, as well as our own, but like you the cooperative members are fans of DIY process and we want to make sure we don't miss an opportunity here to get the K1 units out so that they can start hashing. We should be ready soon to release the website for prices soon and possibly open for ordering as well but we need to check with our members working on that first. As soon as it is ready I will update the thread.

Pages:
Jump to: