Pages:
Author

Topic: [REFUND PROCESSING COMPLETED] K1 Nanos - Big Picture Mining Cooperative - page 3. (Read 30757 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Refund Processing is now taking place.

I have sent out an email to all customers about this and the procedure that you need to follow so that we can start the refund process for your order.

...I did not receive any email from you.
What order number are you?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

I have sent out an email to all customers about this and the procedure that you need to follow so that we can start the refund process for your order.

...I did not receive any email from you.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Given we stored all the bitcoin in a cold wallet in secure locations across a few locations this will take us a few days to reconstitute your BTC into digital form. We were going to hold it in cold storage that way until we had shipped our product as a backup incase of something catastrophic like Avalon failing to deliver quality chips that blew up 1 week after customer use or the units sinking to the bottom of the pacific during shipping. We were going to use our own funds for the chips, fab and shipping but given Avalon's abject failure we can't really risk our own or our customers bitcoin any further. We apologize for the delays in refunding your BTC and we are working hard to have this process ready for refunds by early next week. We hope to have new products up soon after we have completed all the refunds.

As stated before:

Shocked  Wow,Refunding?? Really??  Shocked  If only ALL ASIC "companies" acted like you guys,the world of Bitcoin would be sooo awesome  Cool

Congrats on your choice to "cut your loses" & looking forward to your future endeavors  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Given we stored all the bitcoin in a cold wallet in secure locations across a few locations this will take us a few days to reconstitute your BTC into digital form. We were going to hold it in cold storage that way until we had shipped our product as a backup incase of something catastrophic like Avalon failing to deliver quality chips that blew up 1 week after customer use or the units sinking to the bottom of the pacific during shipping. We were going to use our own funds for the chips, fab and shipping but given Avalon's abject failure we can't really risk our own or our customers bitcoin any further. We apologize for the delays in refunding your BTC and we are working hard to have this process ready for refunds by early next week. We hope to have new products up soon after we have completed all the refunds.
May i suggest that you link to your new project in your footer? It's always a hassle finding these interesting projects and my watchlist doesnt seem to update all the time.

Footer is for BOYCOTTS to Avalon. As soon as we have a product available and cleared our refunds we will start advertising the new ones.

Awesome, it is good to see the team is moving forward.  Current vendors are still selling for profit instead of any reasonable ROI, good luck to getting your next product out of the gate before someone else can undercut you. Sad

Thanks guys. We hope we can simply put out some products people can reasonably use without being dead weight. There are exciting times ahead with some pretty amazing boards and chips. I can't wait to see them personally regardless if we produce some or not.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
I applaud BPM for protecting their customers, a refreshing change in a BTC only business.  I wish you and your investors luck seeking restitution from Avalon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May i suggest that you link to your new project in your footer? It's always a hassle finding these interesting projects and my watchlist doesnt seem to update all the time.

Footer is for BOYCOTTS to Avalon. As soon as we have a product available and cleared our refunds we will start advertising the new ones.

Awesome, it is good to see the team is moving forward.  Current vendors are still selling for profit instead of any reasonable ROI, good luck to getting your next product out of the gate before someone else can undercut you. Sad

Aww that sucks Sad

I was looking forward to putting one of these in The Bitcoin Museum

Can't wait for the new generation Smiley

Maybe you can get one signed from BKKCoins... that be best anyhow.
Activity: 294
I really hope you make more then 20 of pre-made for community of new ones.  Lots would love to try something with 1.2 ghz.  

We have only 20 test chips in the prototype lot and the other chips we have on hand are going to members not for sales. I suppose members might do private sales of these units but I suspect they will mine with them. So the boards we will be offering is of the DIY variety as the time frame for mass production of miners is likely to be months we doubt that anyone would be interested in buying USB units if there is a flood of cheaper single chip units that are much more cost effective in October or November.
Activity: 294
Sad to see this to happend. I will be following your upcoming project with interest.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Note we are close to having a USB Miner ready using a chip that currently produces 1.2 Gh/s in our prototypes.

I bet it's Bitfury.

Congrats on refunds, it's the right thing to do, and extremely rare. Will be remembered.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
@ Bicknellski

Question: Are you by any chance funding your refunds to your buyers by some sort of separate sales channel deal?

Like for example, do you have any associations with ASICMiner?

65nm Gen2 = 1.2 to 2.5 GH/s (per chip) AM hardware?
Refunds for the k1 are just coming from what people have already payed. They will be refunded 100% of what they originally payed. We also have no associations with ASICMiner.

A company selling miners that is doing the right thing and returning 100% due to not providing timely delivery.

I call SCAM  Grin

Shut up and take there Money!!

I know, bizarre right?

Is this one of those times where you don't question the gift of a refund??
legendary
Activity: 1456
I really hope you make more then 20 of pre-made for community of new ones.  Lots would love to try something with 1.2 ghz. 
@ Bicknellski

Question: Are you by any chance funding your refunds to your buyers by some sort of separate sales channel deal?

Refunds for the k1 are just coming from what people have already payed. They will be refunded 100% of what they originally payed. We also have no associations with ASICMiner.

A company selling miners that is doing the right thing and returning 100% due to not providing timely delivery.

I call SCAM  Grin

We are just working to do our best for the community we are not in this for riches we are in it to help the community and make miners and other mineing paraphernalia available to the masses.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
@ Bicknellski

I call SCAM  Grin

@ Bicknellski

Note we are close to having a USB Miner ready using a chip that currently produces 1.2 Gh/s in our prototypes. We are also going to auction off 20 units to the community when they have been fully tested on our website. Also we will likely produce these USB Miners as a DIY model that people can buy soon and then put their own chips on and start mining.

Really Interested in this... Would the kit include the chip? If not would be nice to know which chip to buy.. Wink
I know your keeping this close to your belt, just letting you no there's interest..

This is all such a shame after all the work that has been put in by yourself, Chris and others. Am gonna get my k16's done regardless just so something comes out of it even at a loss, but I only had a few anyway so its no big deal..

Regards
The kit will most likely include everything but the chip. Just install the chip and you are ready to start hashing. It will also include the required cgminer and bfgminer plugins.
Pages:
Jump to: